What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Mon-Musu quest Paradox! RPG 2

ToroToro Resistance has published the new trailer for the second chapter of Mon-Musu quest. The release date has not yet been communicated but i think that wold be in the first half of this summer, what do you think?
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30854487.
(I can't put the clickable link due lack of rights.)
I don't know japanese, so i didn't read the writing in the video, but the pictures seems pretty interesting. As new main compaign we have an unknow witch and two angels and one seems to be the teenager version of Luka's aunt, along the Aliphesee 17th.
¨

Thanks! Can't wait!

LOOL! +Rep!
That made me laugh!

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If its gonna be a new game.

Let us pray that he at least reworked the job and XP system. I hate endless grinding.

Edit: ANd now i've noticed that the rep system is back and I am in the red...ok.. ; - ;

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man, one of the reason I liked 1, 2 and 3 was because I didn't have to know japanese to go though the game. Now I gotta recruit monsters, give my resume to get a job and mc donalds or whatever. Like sheit, all I care about is the H, man.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No, it will be a new one. The developer said it will be new one because it won't put the older monster girl in the castle this time. It is a second chapter of a series and not an expansion of the first one.
Where ever you got this you must be high, it is the same game

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One thing I noticed at the end of the trailers ...

Sonia looks like she'll be developed on. There are two altar versions of her ...Quite terrifying ones. The source of Apoptosis perhaps?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Says the video's been deleted for me.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Says the video's been deleted for me.
Probably was because there are a couple nip slips here and there.
You can download the trailer here:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If its gonna be a new game.

Let us pray that he at least reworked the job and XP system. I hate endless grinding.

Edit: ANd now i've noticed that the rep system is back and I am in the red...ok.. ; - ;
Personally I don't truly like the game system for the lose and be raped that it maintains, monster girl quest had many bad points but if you just added freedom for the player and meaningful choices for me it would have been more than okay.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One thing I noticed at the end of the trailers ...

Sonia looks like she'll be developed on. There are two altar versions of her ...Quite terrifying ones. The source of Apoptosis perhaps?
If you get through that post-game dungeon far enough you will see that she has an angel form and a devil form, both look insanely badass (also how does a full moon scythe work as a weapon?)

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay... I'll clarify some misconceptions with this game some people are having. :D

1 - Save file from the end of the 1st chapter can be carried over to continue the story. The 1st game files can be merged with the 2nd game so you can enjoy it in full as a single game.
2 - There is about 1.3 - 1.4 times more content in this game. 200 monster girls will appear in this chapter, most of which can be added as companions.
3 - The story/character data from the 1st game is included with the 2nd game. The game can be played from the very beginning without having the 1st game as a standalone title.
4 - However, H-Scenes from the 1st chapter are not included with the 2nd game. Naturally, you can see the H-Scenes added in the 2nd game.
5 - There will be balance changes that will be more advantageous for the player.

There was some balance specific changes Torotoro posted about, but not too much I care about.

There will be no trial for the 2nd chapter. Wait it out fellas... :)

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay... I'll clarify some misconceptions with this game some people are having. :D

1 - Save file from the end of the 1st chapter can be carried over to continue the story. The 1st game files can be merged with the 2nd game so you can enjoy it in full as a single game.
2 - There is about 1.3 - 1.4 times more content in this game. 200 monster girls will appear in this chapter, most of which can be added as companions.
3 - The story/character data from the 1st game is included with the 2nd game. The game can be played from the very beginning without having the 1st game as a standalone title.
4 - However, H-Scenes from the 1st chapter are not included with the 2nd game. Naturally, you can see the H-Scenes added in the 2nd game.
5 - There will be balance changes that will be more advantageous for the player.

There was some balance specific changes Torotoro posted about, but not too much I care about.

There will be no trial for the 2nd chapter. Wait it out fellas... :)
wait let me clear this out.....
So the second game can be played as a standalone game?
by your fourth:"H-Scenes from the 1st chapter are not included with the 2nd game. Naturally, you can see the H-Scenes added in the 2nd game."
what you mean is that the H scenes from the first game is not included in the second game UNLESS you merge the two right?

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait let me clear this out.....
So the second game can be played as a standalone game?
by your fourth:"H-Scenes from the 1st chapter are not included with the 2nd game. Naturally, you can see the H-Scenes added in the 2nd game."
what you mean is that the H scenes from the first game is not included in the second game UNLESS you merge the two right?
Correct on both. You can start the story from the 1st game in the 2nd game. All the assets for the monster girls and story is all there minus the H-Scenes from the 1st game's girls. The merge will allow you full access to H-Scenes from both chapters, I believe.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how is that even gonna work

every chick is gonna have no scenes until 500 affection

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you get through that post-game dungeon far enough you will see that she has an angel form and a devil form, both look insanely badass (also how does a full moon scythe work as a weapon?)
The same way fish boomerangs work in the game.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After the Nicovideo snafu ToroToro has uploaded an uncensored version of the trailer here:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

how many years will it be for chapter 2 to get translated?

maybe i should start learning now.... i had this same thought like 4 years ago during the original trilogy. if I started then, I wouldn't be asking this now.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm guessing most people are still subscribed to this thread (not rightly sure which thread people are going to be using from here on out) so I'll drop this here for anyone that might have missed it.
The uncensored trailer can be found here:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm guessing most people are still subscribed to this thread (not rightly sure which thread people are going to be using from here on out) so I'll drop this here for anyone that might have missed it.
The uncensored trailer can be found here:
watching it again i actually noticed the titty monster is ... a titty monster.

she has 6 boobs

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

jeez for the love of zeus about dam time