What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

As for Aradia, I've been searching in the cavern east of lady village (lady village is the succubus one right?) but all I can find is these octopus/lamia with bat wing girls as well as molten lava girls. Is she a rare encounter, or a hidden boss?
north west from succubus town...
If you remember the huge cake girl mountain is in there

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm having trouble discerning just how much of the game has actually been translated. I was under the impression the sex scenes still weren't done, so if you play it right now you're just playing for the story/RPG elements, with access only to the traditional MGQ stuff (CG images) and accompanying japanese text. Is that correct?

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble discerning just how much of the game has actually been translated.
A lot of Part 1 and very few h-scenes from part 2. Very little is translated related from the main quest in part 2. Side stuff is all untranslated afaik. E: So basically you're playing the game in japanese in part 2, even if you just play the main storyline. E2: I'm not complaining here or anything of the sort, just saying that there is a lot of text to translate.

You need to use the newer version of the translator tool if you want to apply the bitbucket translation to your game ( ). Needs v2.10 to apply properly, but you can get it to work with older versions by removing the files that give you errors, replace them with files from the initial translation and re-run the translation patch until it finishes without errors.

To check if there have been updates to the translation, go . Check the Date on the first (master) line. It gets updated every now and then.

How I applied the bitbucket translation:
  1. Download latest from bitbucket, extract and rename "Additional Files" to "Update Files". Create a folder called "Translation Files" and move the rest of the files & folders inside that.
  2. Download and extract it on top of the latest master, replacing files if asked (ez way: copy archive to same folder as latest master and select "extract here").
  3. Move the whole thing into the game directory and run "RUNME.bat"

Latest only works on v2.20. If you're still using v2.10, .

The archive in step 2 contains the graphics patch and translated MapInfos.txt (only used by the rpg maker editor). If you don't want the mapinfos or the graphics patch, then don't extract the "Translation Files" -folder.

Other things to help you play the game:
  • (incl. requirements/locations)
  • Complete map of the game world
  • (save as Map006.txt and replace the one that comes with bitbucket before running translator)

The translation patch includes some bugfixes.
Saves made with translated v2.20 are fully compatible with unmodified v2.20.

Probably not the most efficient way to apply the translation patch

In v2.10 they accidentally included the Part 3 maps and their initial layouts/designs, including maps for Hell and Heaven game worlds and their maps ( ). These were removed from the v2.11 update.

Old steps/files:
Download initial patch ( ), extract it and delete both folders from the extracted files (Update Files & Translation Files).

Download and extract it on top of MGQ Paradox 2 English Release 1, replacing files.

v2.11

Attachments

Last edited:

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the purple marine slug and seahorse girl hang out in the pocket castle? They're also not in the monster book even though I recruited them.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the purple marine slug and seahorse girl hang out in the pocket castle? They're also not in the monster book even though I recruited them.
They're on board MS Fish, talk to any of the maids in the pocket castle and select the second to last option to get there.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

most of the sea girls live on the ship once you recruit them also, the Beelzebubs, Lenccubus, Minccubus and Maccubus

zero3334

Reputation score

can someone help me im stuck in yamatai village after i talk to the elf queen beat shirohebi and then talk to the elf queen again but the elf princess is not in the front of snake shrine i can't get the red orb now

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone help me im stuck in yamatai village after i talk to the elf queen beat shirohebi and then talk to the elf queen again but the elf princess is not in the front of snake shrine i can't get the red orb now
Known bug...
There someone telling you how o fix it in (few?) page back where u need to edit the variable data.
if still cant, i suggest you load ur game before you speak to elf queen and to the shiroebi quest 1st.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone found a working link for 2.10 could share ?

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone found a working link for 2.10 could share ?
google search : monster girl paradox 4chan #162

and take first theard in google .. . link in there in first post .

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone,

I am seeming to have trouble to recruit Vanilla the vampire girl in the game. According to the wiki, I must talk to Vanilla in the shop first then the merchant and rescue the merchant's assistant. The problem is the merchant does not have any dialogue with regards to saving his assistant. I even went to the location and could not find him. What can I do to solve this problem?

EDIT: Even Amira informs me of this quest.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello everyone,

I am seeming to have trouble to recruit Vanilla the vampire girl in the game. According to the wiki, I must talk to Vanilla in the shop first then the merchant and rescue the merchant's assistant. The problem is the merchant does not have any dialogue with regards to saving his assistant. I even went to the location and could not find him. What can I do to solve this problem?
First, make sure you see the scene where a little boy visit's Vanilla's shop and just leaves then talk to Vanilla after that so that she asks for your help.

Second, make sure you're talking to the merchant in Luka's hometown.

Third, make sure it's the guy standing to the side and not the actual vendor selling stuff.

If you've done both these, it must be a bug. I believe that quest can be completed even before you can recruit Vanilla.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello everyone,

Are you talking to the merchant back in Iliasville? One of the shops should have a merchant who asks you to save his brother.

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ohhh! It is Iliasville not Iliasburg! Alright, thank you both for such quick replies!

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

looks like ver 2.11 is out and form the text looks like they added some scenes

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patch 2.11
· Adding a new H scene (page 257, page 65537) <-- those monster book in sanilias library
· Increase upper limit of various ability values ​​and possessed gold
· Maximum damage given and maximum damage received are recorded
· Unique ability of the type whose ability value is replaced (eg force is applied instead of dexterity)
 If the power becomes weaker by replacing it, do not replace it
· Fixed a problem that Mastery's effect was doubly demonstrated
· Fixed bug that some automatic resuscitation skills did not work <-- No wonder my harpy queen party auto res didnt work when im trying to beat tamamo
· Fixed a problem that the skill "Zuroku Kagura" "Otsuki Kagura" does not demonstrate its effect
· Other bug fixes The

next update v2.20 will be added "Chaotic Labyrinth 2"
Please wait for a few months because there are many new content

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I apologise but I have another question. It was foolish of me to not save the game before realising I defeated all the mimics without recruiting them. I read that mimics can be found in the admin tower basement but I cannot find them. Does this mean I really have to go all the way back to a save file that has not defeated all mimics?

EDIT: I have checked both the basement in the main world and the one with La Croix. Do mimics hide in pots like Honeypots here?

Last edited:

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I apologise but I have another question. It was foolish of me to not save the game before realising I defeated all the mimics without recruiting them. I read that mimics can be found in the admin tower basement but I cannot find them. Does this mean I really have to go all the way back to a save file that has not defeated all mimics?

EDIT: I have checked both the basement in the main world and the one with La Croix. Do mimics hide in pots like Honeypots here?

They're random battles in the basement with all the honeypots. Sit there with encounter x5 on long enough and you'll get one.