What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Hate to be that guy...
:eek:
Could anyone provide us with a 100% Save for 2.12 ( newest version)?

It would really help if the Thread Poster could link save files on the first page to avoid this problem.

Also why does this not have a seperate Thread? ( MGQ Paradox 2 ):confused:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also why does this not have a seperate Thread? ( MGQ Paradox 2 ):confused:
like the original MGQ it's better to treat all the parts as a single game even though each part can be played as a standalone game they are just separated parts of a single whole and to avoid the redundancy of doing so due to the second part having all content of the beginning part just the h is locked away.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anybody have complete saves for the original trilogy or either RPGs?

Just picked them up again and obviously lost all my stuff.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it still possible to get 1.21.76 Anywhere? All i can find is 1.21. Search being busted on here is still horrible lol.

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I got stuck or something. A guide says I needed six orbs to use at some tower. I got Blue/Yellow/Green/Purple/Silver(5 orbs) and I was suppose to get a orb from the elf princess(not elf queen). Where is the elf princess? guide said shes suppose to be at the snake shrine in Yamatai Village but shes nowhere to be found. Not even in my Libary so clearly I haven't even seen her yet. Anyone know where she is suppose to be or is my game screwed?

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I got stuck or something. A guide says I needed six orbs to use at some tower. I got Blue/Yellow/Green/Purple/Silver(5 orbs) and I was suppose to get a orb from the elf princess(not elf queen). Where is the elf princess? guide said shes suppose to be at the snake shrine in Yamatai Village but shes nowhere to be found. Not even in my Libary so clearly I haven't even seen her yet. Anyone know where she is suppose to be or is my game screwed?
The other shrines have quests you need to perform before the princess appears at the snake shrine.

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did and got the Eastern Book of Secrets(for the Samurai/Ninja job) . So unless there is something about the fox shrine I missed there is nothing left to do and can't progress any further until I talk to the Elf Princess and receive the Red Orb. Already recruited Shirohebi and talked to the elf queen, can't figure out how to trigger her event.

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did and got the Eastern Book of Secrets(for the Samurai/Ninja job) . So unless there is something about the fox shrine I missed there is nothing left to do and can't progress any further until I talk to the Elf Princess and receive the Red Orb. Already recruited Shirohebi and talked to the elf queen, can't figure out how to trigger her event.
That parts seems to be bugged, i had the same problem and i received the savefiles from a utent thet shared it after the meeting with the elf princess, you have to search in the post ;)

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, someone needs to update the first post if the original person isn't going to update it. I would do it, but I have no idea how the process would work in order to accomplish it.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes please do, with this thread hitting 200 pages I'm not sure what people are referring to and I'm pretty sure everyone has asked millions of times if paradox 1 was completed and translated. I have no idea where progress is and if even 1 was finished.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
|I recommend that this thread be closed and a new one opened for clarity.

I know for this site we had 2 hounds of the blade threads where one was closed due to getting messy and too large.

Here is a example of a closed thread for "Hounds of the blade" on this very site: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...de-old?t=17582

On page 204 of the thread, DarkFire1004 locked the thread saying (quotation):

"Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Mostly because it's getting really hard to find information in this thread due to having 200+ pages of discussion, all of which ranges from gameplay to translation topics. I'm gonna lock this thread so there isn't any more confusion."

A new thread for Hounds of the blade was then created: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.p...788#post805788

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this may be the right path for the MGQ thread. What we can do if we decide to start a second thread is (if the first post of this thread can't be updated or if the thread is getting to messy), we can put all the important links, commence asked questions, etc their and continue the conversation on MGQ their.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey Everyone, Not sure if this problem has been address or not, haven't found it.
Has anyone run into this error where is starts with Verr2.11.00?

I can't seem to post a image
its says "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable." when ever i select the image file

Here is the image of the error
Can anyone Help?

Last edited:

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just noticed it now but apparently since I upgraded to version 2 I can't do any of the battlefuck fights anymore and it says I need to copy over the pictures from the first chapter. Does anyone know which ones it'll talking about and where to put them. This is an in game message it's giving me I assume so it doesn't just crash.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just noticed it now but apparently since I upgraded to version 2 I can't do any of the battlefuck fights anymore and it says I need to copy over the pictures from the first chapter. Does anyone know which ones it'll talking about and where to put them. This is an in game message it's giving me I assume so it doesn't just crash.
Pictures folder is inside Graphics folder. If you want to see chapter 1 images in chapter 2, you need that folder from chapter 1.

Hey Everyone, Not sure if this problem has been address or not, haven't found it.
Has anyone run into this error where is starts with Verr2.11.00?

I can't seem to post a image
its says "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable." when ever i select the image file
It's a common error message, just restart the game.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update v2.20 released
New "Chaotic labyrinth" added (For details see the )
New H scene, event etc. added

E: Updated the translation patch instructions (see signature).

Last edited:

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Old stuff:
WARNING!
Do NOT start a new game with v2.20. You will not be able to use Chaos Labyrinth with a game that is started with the latest version. You will get a Exception : NoMethodError message if you open chests or receive items in the Chaos Labyrinth and the game will crash. (You can now play the game normally using the latest Dargoth's patch as that fixes the issue described below)

If you want to start a new game with v2.20, you need to start the game with an earlier version of the game, save the game and then copy the save over to v2.20 or your savegame will be "corrupted" by the NoMethodError-bug. New Game+ is not affected, only a fresh new game has the error in the savegame.

If you don't have an earlier version of the game (eg. you bought this from dlsite and can only download the latest version), here's a fresh save created with v2.11:

(You can now play the game normally using the latest Dargoth's patch as that fixes the issue described below)

E: Most of what was added in v2.20 was content for the Chaos Labyrinth, so you're pretty much unable to enjoy the new v2.20 content if you start a game with v2.20.
(You can now play the game normally using the latest Dargoth's patch as that fixes the issue described below)

Example error message:
Exception : NoMethodError
undefined method `add_item' for #<Item_List:0x2857b78c>
trace:
["( エンチャント/c ):166:in `add_item_data'", "( エンチャント/c ):135:in `nw_count_gain_item'", "( エンチャント/c ):123:in `block in nw_count_gain_item'", "( エンチャント/c ):122:in `times'", "( エンチャント/c ):122:in `nw_count_gain_item'", "( エンチャント/w ):32:in `gain_item'", "( Game_Interpreter ):690:in `command_127'", "( ひまわり修正6 ):65:in `command_127'", "( Game_Interpreter ):196:in `execute_command'", "( Game_Interpreter ):102:in `run'", "( Game_Interpreter ):500:in `command_117'", "( Game_Interpreter ):196:in `execute_command'", "( Game_Interpreter ):102:in `run'", "( Game_Interpreter ):500:in `command_117'", "( Game_Interpreter ):196:in `execute_command'", "( Game_Interpreter ):102:in `run'", "( Game_Interpreter ):500:in `command_117'", "( Game_Interpreter ):196:in `execute_command'", "( Game_Interpreter ):102:in `run'", "( Game_Interpreter ):59:in `block in create_fiber'"]

E.g. opening a green treasure chest in CL calls common event 914 (混沌迷宮緑宝箱), which usually calls common event 799 (レアゲット) which calls a random common event for adding the item (to determine which is being added; armor, weapon, etc.), eg. 805 (器速武器レア) which adds a random item to your inventory, eg. weapon 1007 (Sword Dance), which gets handled by the script エンチャント/c as seen in the error message.

Edit2:
After poking around the source code, I found the reason for this bug. They changed the way items are initialized in v2.20 and that breaks the Item_List storage for CL items. Instead of fixing the item list, the easiest way to fix this is to get rid of the broken intializing and tell the game to use the function for save compatibility to create the item lists. I will add the fix to the the translation patch.

Basically this is the fix, from the file Script_00000179_エンチャント%002fc.txt, change:
Code:
    alias hima_enchant_init_all_items init_all_items
    def init_all_items
        hima_enchant_init_all_items
        @enchant_weapons = Item_List.new
        @enchant_armors = Item_List.new
    end
to this
Code:
    alias hima_enchant_init_all_items init_all_items
    def init_all_items
        hima_enchant_init_all_items
        update
    end
Saves created with unpatched v2.20 will have this bug. Next I'll look to making a patch to fix the broken saves on load.

Edit2:
Fix for savegames created with vanilla/unpatched v2.20 (same file):
Code:
    alias hima_enchant_update update
    def update
        hima_enchant_update
        @enchant_weapons ||= Enchant_Item_List.new
        @enchant_armors ||= Enchant_Item_List.new
        @enchant_weapons.map(&:item_object).each{|weapon|
            weapon.reset_data
            $data_weapons[weapon.id] = weapon
        }
        @enchant_armors.map(&:item_object).each{|armor|
            armor.reset_data
            $data_armors[armor.id] = armor
        }
    end
to
Code:
    alias hima_enchant_update update
    def update
        hima_enchant_update
        @enchant_weapons = Enchant_Item_List.new unless @enchant_weapons.is_a?(Enchant_Item_List)
        @enchant_armors = Enchant_Item_List.new unless @enchant_armors.is_a?(Enchant_Item_List)
        @enchant_weapons.map(&:item_object).each{|weapon|
            weapon.reset_data
            $data_weapons[weapon.id] = weapon
        }
        @enchant_armors.map(&:item_object).each{|armor|
            armor.reset_data
            $data_armors[armor.id] = armor
        }
    end

Here's a video showcasing the bug and the fix:
[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Skw1LSsN838[/video]

Last edited:

Umbraunt

Reputation score
How far does the current patch go, anyway? I got into it a while back, got to what I assume is the 'second half' (past Gnome, into the mermaid stuff) and suddenly very little of the NPC dialogue was translated. Do I have an older version, or is translation of the rest of the game still in progress?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
How far does the current patch go, anyway? I got into it a while back, got to what I assume is the 'second half' (past Gnome, into the mermaid stuff) and suddenly very little of the NPC dialogue was translated. Do I have an older version, or is translation of the rest of the game still in progress?
Current patch, as far as I know, only is really all the way up to maybe the Naval HQ. Once you hit that, you start running into increasingly more untranslated random NPC banter and I hear the story isn't translated much beyond that yet. At least what has been uploaded on the uhm, whatever Dargoth is using for fans to submit their own translations.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The fix is now part of Dargoth's translation patch. If you started your game on v2.20, just load the save with the latest bitbucket from Dargoth and the game will automatically fix your save.

Now someone needs to tell torotoro to add the same thing to their next update of the game.

E: Found the bug report section on a semi-hidden for the game, and it's a freaking nightmare to report anything there. Can't post spoilers and can't quote code, variables or anything from "under the hood" of the game or your report will be deleted, most likely by someone who's not even affiliated with the game other than being a wiki moderator.

E2: And finally found the correct place to report bugs: .

Last edited:

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Couldn't find a proper map, so I made one. Makes playing a bit easier.

Green = Part 1, Blue = Part 2, Red = Part 3 (Unfinished maps)
Clean map .

Sneak peek: & .

Last edited: