What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Many sites have it up for download, but it won't do you much good since 2.21 is going to be released within 30 days.

Will contain:
* Bugfixes
* A few new h-scenes
* More LoC stuff/adjustments

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Many sites have it up for download, but it won't do you much good since 2.21 is going to be released within 30 days.

Will contain:
* Bugfixes
* A few new h-scenes
* More LoC stuff/adjustments
>new version already

great but also RIP me. I haven't even done any of the stuff from the recent patch. Downloading the new updates straight from DLsite always takes forever for me since it's such a large game and I'm basically just downloading the entire game over again.

edit: something that's also interesting from that blog post is they are now hiring some new illustrators for what I assume is new stuff for Part 3

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dumb question but how can do you access the gallery with those saves, is it just the monsters in Hades and/or Pocket Castle?

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dumb question but how can do you access the gallery with those saves, is it just the monsters in Hades and/or Pocket Castle?
If you're only looking for the CG you can find them in the menu under library.
And if you're looking to refight mobs you can do that if you check the bookcase in hades

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you're only looking for the CG you can find them in the menu under library.
And if you're looking to refight mobs you can do that if you check the bookcase in hades
Maybe the merged w/ partial english version of 2.20 I've downloaded from /mggg/ is messed up or something. All of the saves (whether they're old ones or the current saves steveju has up) have 0% library completion when I load them, and the save in Hades has nothing in the bookcase.

Last edited:

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe the merged w/ partial english version of 2.20 I've downloaded from /mggg/ is messed up or something. All of the saves have 0% library completion when I load them, and the save in Hades has nothing in the bookcase.
I've had that happen too when transferring saves. I don't think there's any solution but to go and fight the girls where you would naturally encounter them.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So it seems like not a lot of progress has been made in the last few months regarding the translation of part 2. I kind of remember there being this incremental patch thing they were doing though I can't recall where it was being uploaded too but it uses a special patcher program. It seems like Dargoth translations was waiting for 2.20 to come out before proceeding again but since that's apparently so buggy they're waiting for that to be patched now too. :(

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So it seems like not a lot of progress has been made in the last few months regarding the translation of part 2. I kind of remember there being this incremental patch thing they were doing though I can't recall where it was being uploaded too but it uses a special patcher program. It seems like Dargoth translations was waiting for 2.20 to come out before proceeding again but since that's apparently so buggy they're waiting for that to be patched now too. :(
TTR released a patch to fix v2.11 and older saves not working and LoC items getting reset with 2.21. Dargothtranslations is now working on moving the translation to 221 to resume translating the game. Most of the bugs from 220 have been fixed in 221. TTR didn't fix add state effects properly in the initial release or their patch.rb fix, so it will need re-fixing in 2.21.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys I'm new to paradox and just got started with Part 1. Now I know Dargoth is the main translator behind this, but I'm lost as to what's the current status of Part 1. It seems like it's not fully translated, I have the 1.21 version and downloaded his Final part 1 patch on his blog, but most of the codex entries and some H scenes and random text are not translated. So, is he going to leave it incomplete? Or is there going to be a future work on this?

P.S- Why do none of the controls work? It says like 5/6 for scrolling but it doesn't work on my keyboard.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's likely not going to be finished until the entirety of mgq paradox is finished. I'm assuming it has something to do with the redundancy of translating it over and over again, but anyway, just visit his link to github for his translation or just visit his blog in a few years for the full experience.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's so many loose ends to the plot at the moment.
It's fan theories galore.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In the first game, how do you give the girls the gifts they want? Most of them want Weapons/Armor etc and when i choose Give Gift, all i get is stuff from the Items category?