What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In the first game, how do you give the girls the gifts they want? Most of them want Weapons/Armor etc and when i choose Give Gift, all i get is stuff from the Items category?
What do you mean when you say "gifts they want"? Is there a part where they go "I want a wooden shield!"?
The only point of gifting is to raise their affinity with Luka.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
In the first game, how do you give the girls the gifts they want? Most of them want Weapons/Armor etc and when i choose Give Gift, all i get is stuff from the Items category?
Having finished the first part myself (version 1.21), as far as I can tell most monstergirls don't want weapons or armor and the like.

The gift request combat-dialogues generally have the monmusu request consumable items, foodstuffs and materials, with the exception of outliers like Tarantula Girl who asks for a helmet from you.

In general most of the gifts you can give monmusu are foodstuffs, with the exception of junk items like pebbles and cicada shells. Though they don't really ask for it with the exception of constantly-hungry hunter-carnivores like the Roper or the Sea Anemone Girl or Eater, and admittedly monmusu who generally don't eat like Ghosts and Dolls get rather difficult to gain affinity with because of that...

...There's also the 'present list', which is a list of items and equipment that they give to you when affinity breaks through a specific threshold.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh i thought the Present List is what they wanted ... thats what i was looking at lol. Slime Girl wanted boomerang and i could never give her one, but i guess that makes sense now.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After months of letting paradox be paradox I want to make a fresh start at this game.
After the Dargoths initial Part2 patch release I didn't payed much attention to progress. After he postet, that the new patch is buggy as hell I decided not to look anymore
I enjoyed the first part a lot but without translation what's going on I was doomed to just mindlessly wander around in the new zones

I read it in the comment section on his last post that I can copy the graphic folder from part1 in the new one and the part2 translation patch also has a translation for part1
so it would be just like merching the original MGQ parts
so appearently 5 days patch 2.22 got released as bgnac said.. guess it will take some time until it will be postet somewhere, but I'm hopeful that translation can continue smoothly now
(if by any chance someone does have it already, I humbly request a link, until then I will probably stick with the 2.20 out there)

Since Dargoth switched entirely to Bitbucked I absolutely lost track of translation progress or how I can download/install anything
If someone could give me a quick heads up (via pm or in this thread) how progress has been made (I don't expect much, mainly because of how buggy 2.20 has been) and how I can applie a patch from Bitbucket, that would be awesome
I mainly want to enjoy the story of Part1 again and don't want to start part2 with an overpowered party :)

EDIT
okay, nvm
Thanks to steveju
I think I got it running .. probably :)

Last edited:

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone put up SystemSave files for complete CG/Library? I'm using 2.23 or so (had the same problem with 2.20 earlier) and found out that the individual game saves alone don't have anything to do with your library completion anymore but rather these system saves in the folder do (Sorta like the original MGQ trilogy's monsterpedia), I fought a monster in Hades on steveju's save and found out that the data of the monster from that fight carries over to other save-games.

Last edited:

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, would anyone be kind enough to share a recently patched copy of the game with me? I can't seem to get the translation patch to work (The ones downloaded from Bitbucket)

Drum13ga

Reputation score
Hey, would anyone be kind enough to share a recently patched copy of the game with me? I can't seem to get the translation patch to work (The ones downloaded from Bitbucket)
here you go

while I am on here, does anyone know where to find el after the fight, or where you are supposed to go after beating the vampires and queen elf?

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hope it is okay to post this .. don't know why it shouldn't

For everyone like myself who are unable to read japanese/hook the games or translate it in any way - but still want to clear the story I recommand this guide/let's play

Edit: testet and savefile works, thanks to Drum13ga for providing his copy of 2.23
Note that it is far from complete. Some post-story quests aren't done, a lot of monsters aren't recruitet, most monsters don't have affection or are leveld in any way
But if you want a savefile with Alice and want to be able to reach 300+ in LoC easy, sometimes without even choosing a skill, than this could be something for you

If you are interestet please be aware that Luka and Hilde are more supporter than damage dealer
Highest hits are like 1mio to 6mio crits
Alice and Alicetroemeria are hitting with 15mio+
I can't imagine, that any enemy in part 3 could possibly pose a real threat to me at this point, but who knows, what TTR will make us fight

Attachments

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hope it is okay to post this .. don't know why it shouldn't

For everyone like myself who are unable to read japanese/hook the games or translate it in any way - but still want to clear the story I recommand this guide/let's play

edit: yeah, got it ..^^

can't test it myself if it works for 2.23 but I will attach my savefile anyway
Note that it is far from complete. Some post-story quests aren't done, a lot of monsters aren't recruitet, most monsters don't have affection or are leveld in any way
But if you want a savefile with Alice and want to be able to reach 300+ in LoC easy, sometimes without even choosing a skill, than this could be something for you

If you are interestet please be aware that Luka and Hilde are more supporter than damage dealer
Highest hits are like 1mio to 6mio crits
Alice and Alicetroemeria are hitting with 15mio+
I can't imagine, that any enemy in part 3 could possibly pose a real threat to me at this point, but who knows, what TTR will make us fight
Most people don't powerfarm enough to get to the 15mil damage. Im pretty sure the difficulty will remain the same in part 3 as previous parts, except with maybe more bosses?
The LoC is optional and only serves as a way for people to continue playing after already beating the game. If you farm yourself up in the LoC the main game will become waaayy easier because it's not balanced around the labyrinth.

The best thing you can do if you accidentally powerfarmed is hope that paradox difficulty will be enough.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I doubt, that even paradox will be a decent challenge :)
When Part 3 is out and some time/years later with a complete story translation, I plan to start a new game regardless to experience the game as it is intended without waiting for a new patch or time to farm jobs and races
... I try to avoid spoilers as best as I can for that reason , but it's impossible x_x

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I doubt, that even paradox will be a decent challenge :)
When Part 3 is out and some time/years later with a complete story translation, I plan to start a new game regardless to experience the game as it is intended without waiting for a new patch or time to farm jobs and races
... I try to avoid spoilers as best as I can for that reason , but it's impossible x_x
Avoiding spoilers and Playing the LoC does not make for a good mix :^)

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone please guild me how to apply dargothtranslations ? i bookmark the post about this before but it gone when forum's data lost

Thanks

PS : sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Most people don't powerfarm enough to get to the 15mil damage. Im pretty sure the difficulty will remain the same in part 3 as previous parts, except with maybe more bosses?
The LoC is optional and only serves as a way for people to continue playing after already beating the game. If you farm yourself up in the LoC the main game will become waaayy easier because it's not balanced around the labyrinth.

The best thing you can do if you accidentally powerfarmed is hope that paradox difficulty will be enough.
There's actually a warning before you go into LoC that there is an achievement for completing full story without going into LoC.

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey thanks guys for sharing!!! Any 2.23 full saves y'all feel like sharing as well? Or will my old 2.20(or so) save work fine if I copy it in?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How has been the translation progress ever since Dargoth mover over to Github?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How has been the translation progress ever since Dargoth mover over to Github?
It's on Bitbucket. There's a bunch of h-scenes translated, and the story is up to Yamatai/Magic School, which is still somewhat early. The Minotauros castle seems to have been skipped over, and even though the story is translated up to that point, most random NPCs in the towns aren't, but since all the patch nonsense is over, the translation is going somewhat smoothly at a pretty good rate.