What's new

SIM [Circle Eden] マユリ様の人体実験室 (RJ029538, RJ052665)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently some people were looking for this so I'm uploading it here

Follow The Links Below

Eng DLsite

Jap DLsite

From what I understand, you're playing as Mayuri from the Bleach series who has several girls (Orihime Inoue, Yoruichi Shihoin, Rangiku Matsumoto, Soifon. Nemu, Kukaku Shiba, Masaki Kurosaki and Tier Harribel) tied up to do sexual experimentation on. All the girls are customizable between customizing the size of their breasts and nipples, the style of their hair and the clothes and accessories that can wear.

Tags/Fetishes: Rape, Drugging, Virginity Loss, Dress Up, Pregnancy, Body Modification, Footjobs, Paizuri, Mind Break (Somewhat)
_______
File Size
_______

Compressed: 5.30 MB
Decompressed: 6.99 MB

_________
Downloads
_________

Last edited:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Bleach Flash by Circle Eden (Current Ver. 5.7)

This is one of my favorite hentai games of all time. I wish they would update it, or translate it.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is one of my favorite hentai games of all time. I wish they would update it, or translate it.
well, they did, the latest version I had was 5.5, I think this is the new update or something. This is also my fav.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, they did, the latest version I had was 5.5, I think this is the new update or something. This is also my fav.
5.7 has been around for years, it's just a lot of people weren't aware of it's existence. I've had it sitting around on my pc since 2011.

darkjudgeofgod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I heard smewhere, that there was a pc crash, losing everything, thus the lack of new updates. I could be completely wrong though.

Manin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the 5.5 and it was a fine game, interested to see what this version add very soon.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing the new version! Also, I would like to ask if it is possible to uncensor this version, since I have the old version 5.5 and I have it uncensored and translated some menus and the names of the girls. Anyway thank you very much. :)

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone upload the uncensored version and translated version if they don't mind as i did have them but my computer screwed up and i lost them.

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is one of my all-time favourites! Thank you!

Does anyone know the difference between 5.5 and 5.7 though? After giving it a go, i didn't really see a difference at all :confused:

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone upload the uncensored version and translated version if they don't mind as i did have them but my computer screwed up and i lost them.
I've only ever seen extremely partially translated versions on SFWchan and the like. A fully translated version, even an old one, would be extremely nice to have.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I could upload my copy of RJ029538 on a mirror if the mega link craps out. Just give me a wink. :D

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heh, I was just thinking about this game the other day...Because since I played it back in the day, I wanted to expand the "corruption" I guess kinda gimmick it has, where the girl becomes more slutty (for a lack of a better term) the more you stimulate her, and also each girl seemed more prone to certain stimulation than others. So I wanted (still want) to put that, and the basic dressing thing into an actual game, you know, something you advance stages (girls) and can get a game over; but at my super duper development speed I might do it in my twilight years :p

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Heh, I was just thinking about this game the other day...Because since I played it back in the day, I wanted to expand the "corruption" I guess kinda gimmick it has, where the girl becomes more slutty (for a lack of a better term) the more you stimulate her, and also each girl seemed more prone to certain stimulation than others. So I wanted (still want) to put that, and the basic dressing thing into an actual game, you know, something you advance stages (girls) and can get a game over; but at my super duper development speed I might do it in my twilight years :p
A little Mitsuko corruption game like the one in the OP? Do want!

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

uncensoring is a bit hard, loaded it up and all the shapes are actually just poorly drawn to make it look like its censored instead of just using a mask shape. bit disappointed they drew them so poorly! whats new in this version?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I was wondering if anyone have/know if there any translated version of this game?

saiham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has the translation of this game? Its a good flash but not tranlated yet.

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay so translation, uncensored and "what's the difference" has been brought up a few times, but no one seems to say anything actually so I'm here to help... Somehow. :p

I got an older(5.5) version that's uncensored and somewhat translated in terms of the UI. No idea when or where I got it from, but I've held onto it because it's the best version I could find so far.

I'm testing it right now and I personally can't see any difference between my 5.5 and Ace's 5.7.

Here's the complete changelog from the game's(5.7) menu. Basically nothing new just some minor bugfixes and description updates. Also based on the creator's website the game is dead as he lost the source code. :(
2010/11/12 · · · ver 5.7 / Fixed some strange word display was wrong. Fixed that the version displayed on the game screen was 5.5.
2010/08/02 · · · ver 5.6 / Corrected that there was a strange character in some display when displaying cross section during pregnancy.
2009/09/15 · · · ver.5.5 / Take a detailed bug.
2009/09/12 · · · ver 5.4 / In "Nymphomatic Mode" "Facial Cumshot" "Encounter" to "Legend". Changing the color of underwear of some characters. Facial graphic correction of some characters. Semen's natural annihilation When turned off, semen of mouth ejaculation is also changed so that it will remain. Take a small bug.
2009/08/30 · · · ver.5.3 / Fixed a bug that became silent if you add an additional cost of "older sister edition" to default characters. Fixing the face becoming strange when fucking with the sky crane of "older sister" Fixed that the nipple size of some characters increased.
2009/08/21 · · · ver 5.2 / corresponding to additional character pack. Change the bra size beat from spo bra to ordinary bra.
2009/04/28 · · · ver 5.1 / Various bugs in bunny suit are fixed. Fixed a bug that when the Orihime became immature, the words in Ma O Copiston became speech in Anal Piston. Must be able to change the name of Mayuri during crushing beasts.
2009/04/24 · · · ver5.0 / Vaginal cross section display function added. Added anal to messing around. Mayuka's name can be changed with an idiot generator. × Student uniform added. I made the color of the outer frame reddish. Partial speech correction. Fixed a bug that bunny clothes display was wrong during pregnancy.
2008/09/03 · · · ver4.3 / swf divided. Changed the pubic area correction from black paint to mosaic. Add a new hairstyle to all characters.
2008/05/03 · · · ver 4.2 / Bug fix for bunny suits net out tights, returning to original after a certain period of time.
2008/05/02 · · · ver 4.1 / New Cos "Bunny suit" added. Option "Glasses" added.
2008/03/25 · · · ver4.0 / new character "Nem" added. Unify the ear icon and neck icon so that they can be attached and detached in one window. Partial face graphic redrawing. Fixed minor bugs.
2008/02/17 · · · ver3.0 / All changes except painting are remade and changed dramatically. Blow Job Cock Licking, Foot Job, Hairstyle Change, Vocal Generator ... etc ...
2007/04/19 · · · ver2.0 / new character "Rangiku" added. Fixed a bug that display becomes strange if pregnancy / abortion occurs after taking off captain's clothes.
2007/03/27 · · · ver.1.3 / pregnancy system adoption. Work title & version and circle credit displayed on the bottom frame.
2007/03/13 · · · ver1.2 / gym clothes added. Added semen icon. Maximum 5 bukkake possible.
2007/02/19 · · · ver1.1 / added scoops. Changing the nipple position of part of the beating bear. Fixed a bug that display disappeared if you remove hakama after removing deadly tassed socks.
2007/02/09 · · · ver1.0 completed.

As Spike said the original's censoring can't be removed, but my version has completely clear(possibly redrawn) images for the genitals.

As for translations those are only applied to the UI elements like buttons and the popups. You can actually see witch characters/clothes you're selecting from the dropdown menus, but they are still displayed in Kanji(or in Japanese characters, DON'T CORRECT ME!) afterwards and sadly the speech bubbles are all non-translated witch it a huge bummer, but still better than nothing.

If anyone needs the version I have just say so and help me figure out how to upload it to Mega since I have absolutely no idea how upload works. :confused:

P.S.: If Ace wants to he can copy all this info into his opening post as long as I get credited at the end of it. :D

Last edited:

nobody117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I recall from the update for 5.7, it was to fix the supplement data for the internal scene where the penis is just a bright red box.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
really sorry to ask this but does anyone here has any idea of how to get the ui to be in english? or any info of translated version?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
really sorry to ask this but does anyone here has any idea of how to get the ui to be in english? or any info of translated version?
If i'm correct, the game got a "partial" translation, but full? not that i remember.