What's new

ACT [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN (RJ151500)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
not been online for long have you? PM is short for private message.
Oh a message! Got it, thanks! XD :eek:

Oh a message! Got it, thanks! XD :eek:
(To the guy that say´s that I´m young): THANKS! :D:D:D

. . . . . . . . .

Unfortunately it is not true . . . :(:(:( I´m just Childish . . . and more Tomboyish than Girlish . . . = /

for the curious, I´m 22 years old >~< I wanna be young again! Q.Q

I would have Pm´ed you but I didn´t knew your Name sooo . . . still thanks :rolleyes:

(To the guy that say´s that I´m young): THANKS! :D:D:D

. . . . . . . . .

Unfortunately it is not true . . . :(:(:( I´m just Childish . . . and more Tomboyish than Girlish . . . = /

for the curious, I´m 22 years old >~< I wanna be young again! Q.Q

I would have Pm´ed you but I didn´t knew your Name sooo . . . still thanks :rolleyes:
Well, better "Off Topic" than "No Topic"! :D:D:D

Well, better "Off Topic" than "No Topic"! :D:D:D
Thanks! :D I love it to be called young! XD XD

So and now something IN Topic:

This Game was awesome, even better would have been in english

Besides:

This Thread is so Dead . . . >= P

Last edited by a moderator:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN

Thanks! :D I love it to be called young! XD XD

So and now something IN Topic:

This Game was awesome, even better would have been in english

Besides:

This Thread is so Dead . . . >= P
It is in english.........it was posted a few pages back by myself as to how to change it to english.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It is in english.........it was posted a few pages back by myself as to how to change it to english.
But this wasn´t entirely in english as far as I remember = o

If I remember right there were just like 20% english and the rest still in some Hyrogliphs = /

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But this wasn´t entirely in english as far as I remember = o

If I remember right there were just like 20% english and the rest still in some Hyrogliphs = /
No all of it is english try it with the latest version by pressing v I think.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No all of it is english try it with the latest version by pressing v I think.
Nah, before I play this one in english I would prefer way more the one that looks like Fallout = D

This Game is even better XD But I dunno what to do since I´m not Robin from One Piece = / (If you understand . . .) ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If you have already posted and there's been no new posts or news, there's no reason to post again. There's absolutely no excuse to why I had to throw 4 posts all together, especially when you have an edit button on your own posts

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you have already posted and there's been no new posts or news, there's no reason to post again. There's absolutely no excuse to why I had to throw 4 posts all together, especially when you have an edit button on your own posts
But if I edid will the change be noticed? = o

Anckagalon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone could reupload the game, mega links are broken

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just pm me I've still got it with the complete save included now.

Reputation score

Hmm... having some kind of compatibility issue with this one (Windows 7). Click the executable and nothing happens. No window, no pop-up, no "spinny-blue mouse icon", nothing. Window's event log does show a record of the program though. It's as if the program opens and then immediately closes before the window can even appear.

Asking Windows to Troubleshoot Compatibility manages to get a window to appear, but the text is garbled because English PC. Only able to make out the words "default". Unable to get it to open through App Locale either, so can't read what the JPN text is saying. I'm guessing it's an error message given that there's only an "OK" button to click, which closes it. Attempting to open the program again with Windows' recommended settings again does nothing.

Played around with the settings in its Config file as well, but that appears to do nothing.

What do?

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... having some kind of compatibility issue with this one (Windows 7). Click the executable and nothing happens. No window, no pop-up, no "spinny-blue mouse icon", nothing. Window's event log does show a record of the program though. It's as if the program opens and then immediately closes before the window can even appear.

Asking Windows to Troubleshoot Compatibility manages to get a window to appear, but the text is garbled because English PC. Only able to make out the words "default". Unable to get it to open through App Locale either, so can't read what the JPN text is saying. I'm guessing it's an error message given that there's only an "OK" button to click, which closes it. Attempting to open the program again with Windows' recommended settings again does nothing.

Played around with the settings in its Config file as well, but that appears to do nothing.

What do?
Try starting the game with Japanese locale.

Reputation score

Well, managed to get the error message that way:

「data」フォルダの作成に失敗...
「default」フォルダに問題がある可能性があります。

Which translates as "Failed to create Data folder... there may be a problem with the Default folder."

There already is a "data" folder present in the game's files, which contains some stuff. There is no "default" folder though.

Any ideas?

PS. Got this from adatt's link a few posts up, incidentally.

EDIT: Figured it out. Apparently it just needs to be unpacked in JPN locale. Maybe when it was unpacked in English and the characters got messed up it could find its files. In any case, it works now.

Last edited:

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As much as I hate to necro, does anyone still have a save for this game?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

*points to signature just incase*

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
boy this is harder than i'd expect it to be with all the posts about it, but i've tried everything in every post and still no dice.

i've tried pressing V and S on every screen i can find, and nothing changes to english. yes, i'm on v1.7 (i'm actually on v1.73). nothing at the top-left of the screen seems to indicate to me that i can switch languages.