What's new

RPG [Shadow Garden] SHADOWCORE (RJ146401)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i can pm link but not to annoying spammers

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
please support SGT I really want to play this in English I don't care if it's not perfect

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save? This game is tedious. I've spent an hour trying to figure out the 4 Thief scenes. I realize each square is a different ending? wtf... That's ridiculous.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save? This game is tedious. I've spent an hour trying to figure out the 4 Thief scenes. I realize each square is a different ending? wtf... That's ridiculous.
lol, you can just go to the first town's guild's basement, talk to the goddess, and pay a hefty amount of gold to unlock all scene once you managed to get an ending (bad end included). and start new game plus.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
lol, you can just go to the first town's guild's basement, talk to the goddess, and pay a hefty amount of gold to unlock all scene once you managed to get an ending (bad end included). and start new game plus.
Good thing i never did that, and i still have the best endings to go over, now i just hope the translation is better that shit-sakura............i have faith that it will be, mostly because i doubt is humanly posible to make a worse job of it

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good thing i never did that, and i still have the best endings to go over, now i just hope the translation is better that shit-sakura............i have faith that it will be, mostly because i doubt is humanly posible to make a worse job of it
Well, the translator's name itself is Shitty Google Translator, so I doubt you should hope that much...

Then again, the typesetting so far's quite good, and it's bug-free as far as I'm concerned, so yeah....

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, the translator's name itself is Shitty Google Translator, so I doubt you should hope that much...

Then again, the typesetting so far's quite good, and it's bug-free as far as I'm concerned, so yeah....

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Any of those 2 points would make it better than shit-sakura, hell i have played games using only ATLAS that are better than shit-sakura!

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any of those 2 points would make it better than shit-sakura, hell i have played games using only ATLAS that are better than shit-sakura!
Remind me again, what are these shit-sakura you kept mentioning?

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Remind me again, what are these shit-sakura you kept mentioning?
He's talking about that translation group publishing hentai games on steam. They did work for deseilmine, oneone1, etc. Translation is worse than google translate.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He's talking about that translation group publishing hentai games on steam. They did work for deseilmine, oneone1, etc. Translation is worse than google translate.
Still, seriously tho, I don't get how come no one's ever interested in translating this game (other than SGT, who's pretty much a raw translation as his username implies)...

I mean, remember that M1zuki incident where somehow Treasure Hunter Mai won? I'm a fan of CircleGyu!, sure, but damn, I still remember how much I raged over the result....

Then again, this game's quite text heavy (around 8k?), so I can kinda understand if other translator's kinda averse from translating this game.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still, seriously tho, I don't get how come no one's ever interested in translating this game (other than SGT, who's pretty much a raw translation as his username implies)...

I mean, remember that M1zuki incident where somehow Treasure Hunter Mai won? I'm a fan of CircleGyu!, sure, but damn, I still remember how much I raged over the result....

Then again, this game's quite text heavy (around 8k?), so I can kinda understand if other translator's kinda averse from translating this game.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Then again, this game's quite text heavy (around 8k?)
Around 100K separate lines actually. Even if you take only dialogues and full sentences, it's still will be somewhere around 30-40K lines at least.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know right? And he retired right after? I lost all hope that day.