What's new

RPG [Shadow Garden] SHADOWCORE (RJ146401)

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah ther eis always a silver lining, but man i was really excited about this one since everyone tells me that the trial already has many improvememnt over shadowcore, and that the ntr is better...muahahahaha
i agree ntr is always better

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know if Valkyria in the same format as Shadowcore, where there are multiple endings and the NTR is somewhat optional?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know if Valkyria in the same format as Shadowcore, where there are multiple endings and the NTR is somewhat optional?
Multiple ending - I guess so?

Avoidable NTR - Part of it
In the trial, the teacher was already NTR'd, and I think there's heavy implication that the knight master will abuse his authority to do the same to the elf later on.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I decided to try the Valkyria trial, and holy shit if that didn't spike my expectation for this game up....

I only have reached the part where Hans' teacher (Eris) went to journey to the capital along with the three village bullies. Just from that implication (not to mention it happened the night after she offered herself to Hans) managed to get me off the edge....

As much as I like the elf heroine, I must say I can't wait for the way Eris ended up...

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I decided to try the Valkyria trial, and holy shit if that didn't spike my expectation for this game up....

I only have reached the part where Hans' teacher (Eris) went to journey to the capital along with the three village bullies. Just from that implication (not to mention it happened the night after she offered herself to Hans) managed to get me off the edge....

As much as I like the elf heroine, I must say I can't wait for the way Eris ended up...
oooh looks like it's interesting... kinda like in rannero, bullies fucking your love ones

is there any unlcle of the heroine Teaz? When it comes to NTR, uncles should be top priority :D

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oooh looks like it's interesting... kinda like in rannero, bullies fucking your love ones

is there any unlcle of the heroine Teaz? When it comes to NTR, uncles should be top priority :D
Nah, the heroine is a princess from a fallen elf kingdom who's on the run, while the one I mentioned before, Eris, is the MC's sword instructor since three years before the story.

There are lots of old mans trying to get their hands on Philia tho...

Also, we mustn't forget about Philia's mother , Serena.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Symplexity has a poll up for the next game he’s going to translate.
Shadowcore is on the list but you need to be a patron to vote.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Translation was updated:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Symplexity has a poll up for the next game he’s going to translate.
Shadowcore is on the list but you need to be a patron to vote.
aanyone know what game have win the poll?

Translation was updated:
tecnically the traslation is finally done, but will be fixed, correct and adjustet even more in the future.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
SGT has more or less finished his translation.

He still plans to go through and fix any major bugs and untranslated lines, but he's going to take a break in the meantime to translate some other stuff.
This might be the only translation of Shadowcore we get. Thanks to SGT and all the other translators.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
"I'm still not ended". Ah, I see.

Seems it's not finished, but given he's lost interest to the point where he's moving on to other projects it might as well be. Usually a red flag there but whatever, take what you can get after all. Thanks.

Last edited:

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
SGT has more or less finished his translation.

He still plans to go through and fix any major bugs and untranslated lines, but he's going to take a break in the meantime to translate some other stuff.
This might be the only translation of Shadowcore we get. Thanks to SGT and all the other translators.
i just tried it. At the beginning it was a good translation, but the more i progress its more like a machine translation. still thx for this work, thats why i pledged

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
At least is not the giberish i get from TA sometimes, especially the sex scenes, i would still pay for a pro to do this but so far he is the only brave soul willing to do this monster. And it still beats the hell out of crap sakura!!!!! (i am never letting this one go down.........its the only time i have ever regretted buying a game T.T)

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The side quest with the elf outside the mansion where you deliver the package to the guy in the first town crashes when you give him the package.