What's new

ACT Loli [るしまる堂 / rusimarudou] ゴブリンウォーカー/ Goblin Walker (RJ212641)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' The author of Eroeater has been making this game for a while now.

This is a 2D Beat 'em Up side scroller game.

Your objective is 1) to kill humans
2) rape then bring back girls

Only some girl (not random) can be raped and brought back. And naturally, if you carry a girl, you can't attack and you drop her if attacked. If she fall from your hand, you have a timer to take her back, or else she flees (Pro-tip: throwing the girl doesn't set the timer)
You also have a RPG system: you can upgrade your weapon and you gain levels (Warning: you only gain XP by returning alive to the base. So if things start to go haywire, run to the exit)

Control are pretty simple: Arrow to move
Z to attack
X to bring the Item menu
C use item
V to grab objects (and throw if you carry something)

Story:

You are an half breed reincarnated into a goblin. With the help of the Great Goblin, you take revenge on humans.

The great goblin sealed for 300 years finally comes to life again,
but his spirit is no longer with his physical body which has already decayed away!

In order to obtain a new body, he abducts village girls as a sacrifice
to a demonic ritual and confines them in an underground prison.

Festishes:

Rape by goblin (What did you expect?)

I read somewhere that the steam version (with the Dlsite DLC) of the game has an additional boss and some changes (removing child exploit for example and changing it into adult content). Is it true? I bought the DLsite version because the translation is a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [るしまる堂] ゴブリンウォーカー/ Goblin Walker

Oh, cool, it's a sequel set in the same universe.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, cool, it's a sequel set in the same universe.
There's Eroeater 2 in the planning :v so this is not really a 'sequel'.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I personally hate the blog-side of things. It's the most disorganized, constantly moving, and unreadable thing and I dont understand how so many users here are so ok discussing the page of something that has hundreds of other links and videos that aren't exactly what they're talking about.

Can we try to stick to RE/RJ's as much as possible or at least give the circle's works pages too?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I personally hate the blog-side of things. It's the most disorganized, constantly moving, and unreadable thing and I dont understand how so many users here are so ok discussing the page of something that has hundreds of other links and videos that aren't exactly what they're talking about.

Can we try to stick to RE/RJ's as much as possible or at least give the circle's works pages too?
Right now at least there's no DLSite link of it yet :v I'll edit the first post to link THE post with lots of info of this game in it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

an update showing a video of some game play, minus the male NPC AI.

I find that "Mind Crush" pop up when you finish raping a girl an...interesting touch.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i was looking for this one for a while =)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [るしまる堂] ゴブリンウォーカー/ Goblin Walker [Abandoned]

'A ' So, sad news, unless google translate has trolled me it seems the author have decided to abandon Goblin Walker.

There'll be more detailed explanation at a later date and apparently he'll just make whatever he already has made of it public.

I guess he's focusing on DunEro? (admittedly I'm looking forward to that more than this one)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'A ' So, sad news, unless google translate has trolled me it seems the author have decided to abandon Goblin Walker.

There'll be more detailed explanation at a later date and apparently he'll just make whatever he already has made of it public.

I guess he's focusing on DunEro? (admittedly I'm looking forward to that more than this one)
Well I think It will definitely come out, just not as big as maker planned.

I just found the video right now.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I think It will definitely come out, just not as big as maker planned.

I just found the video right now.
apparently he'll just make whatever he already has made of it public.
Or as the author put it here:

Production stop
At a later date
Halfway
Game Trial
Free of charge
Release

If someone want to translate his explanation, it's here:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ran it through google translate, Planning, Illustrations, and BGM is nearly complete.

The major hangup is..Programmer waiting for work for more than half a year in this state?

So its something about programming that isn't finished.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Author have posted the trial, and if I'm not mistaken have said he'll continue the production of the game as well?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I cant find where to download it if really have the trial been released

PD: Sorry for my bad english

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, sorry finaly found it, for the slow ones (Like me haha) there it is, the blue one

PD: Sorry shitty english

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So it's sad to hear that this 'may' be abandoned, from what I can fumble through it seems like it'd be very fun! If not exceptionally confusing due to not being a moon martian.

That being said, can anyone tell me what the controls are and how/what I'm supposed to do. I've been running right dashing and throwing rocks and swing-in my sword at everything and everyone without knowing what the floating goblin head god of fire-y whatever-he-is is telling me...

//.EDIT.\\
Well I discovered a single girl I could screw, then carry around and throw at boxes to break them....

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I discovered a single girl I could screw, then carry around and throw at boxes to break them....
I found two actually, the rest will just disappear after getting knocked down.

Some Gameplay Info:

You can't go to the 4th zone (inside a castle supposedly) by walking through 3rd zone, and if you use the warp option at the very start of the stage to go there you'll instantly died. I think it was obviously because that zone isn't completed yet.

You can run by double-tapping side-direction, pressing x while running is pretty effective way to defeat all those running women.

Pressing V will pick up/carry object. There are this Brick Deposit in 2nd zone where you can pick up as many Bricks as your inventory can. At the moment the only thing you can do with Bricks is throwing them.

In the demo, you can exit (finish?) the stage by going left the 1st zone. I can't read japanese, but it looks like one of the planned main objective of the game is for you to carry stuff (maybe women) back to your hideout.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [るしまる堂] ゴブリンウォーカー/ Goblin Walker [Abandoned?]

Would it be possible for this to get translated at some point? I don't know shit about Unity, but all those files and folders look a lot more promising than a single executable file.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So the author have updated his blog with "work resume" type of title.

It seems he's getting help from Heliodor (the circle behind Vita Escape game) on this game now?

So hoooooooooooopefully this time it can be completed.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming Mid December!