What's new

ACT Loli [るしまる堂 / rusimarudou] ゴブリンウォーカー/ Goblin Walker (RJ212641)

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This looks like a lot of fun but also looks complicated in japanese. Any idea if this will ever see a translation?

Magnum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo is out on DLSite. Looks fun. Not sure how to beat the knight lady, might be just the end of the demo.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Demo is out on DLSite. Looks fun. Not sure how to beat the knight lady, might be just the end of the demo.
you need to be lvl 3 to actually damage her (you gain lvl by taking girls to the base).

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is it actually possible to translate a game like this, or is the text all... hardcoded?

you need to be lvl 3 to actually damage her (you gain lvl by taking girls to the base).
I got to level 3 without capturing girls, and still couldn't damage her.

Last edited:

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got to level 3 without capturing girls, and still couldn't damage her.
It doesn't have anything to do with the Goblin's actual level. You need to capture 3 girls (blond mom and child, and the same brown haired girl from the forest) and then you can damage the warrior girl.

I think the appearance of the capturable girls has to do with the "danger level" at the top right of the corner. I think as you kill more people, more characters like knights show up to stop you and only after a certain level will each girl spawn I think. The mom and child should spawn at the same time.

Does anyone know how to get the options for the 2 the girls at the base that looks like you are giving them food? It was always grayed out for me when I played.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the options for the 2 the girls at the base that looks like you are giving them food? It was always grayed out for me when I played.
I actually got my phone and translated that message, and the option is simply not available in the trial.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

This is madness (Ignore the idiotic music in the background lol)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw, a little trivia:

The knight girl is likely the same one from Dun x Ero. (same name/appearance)

kiko

Reputation score
Btw, a little trivia:

The knight girl is likely the same one from Dun x Ero. (same name/appearance)
It's most definitely her. And I'm glad that this guy made a universe with a couple of games in the same setting and recurring characters. You don't see that nowadays, except for oneone1 and the zurine games and a couple of other developers

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is madness (Ignore the idiotic music in the background lol)
Yeah, I have to admit that I quite enjoyed using them as a weapon. Just the image of a roided-up goblin throwing a small child at a squad of knights in plate mail...

kiko

Reputation score
Yeah, I have to admit that I quite enjoyed using them as a weapon. Just the image of a roided-up goblin throwing a small child at a squad of knights in plate mail...
I played through the entire map with this girl

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
According to the author, the game should be coming out on the 20th

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wow this looks extremely fun and with good art. The combat looks hilarious

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
AGTH has a fucking heart attack with this game.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to figure out how to give the shopkeeps food. I only care about oppai girl, but still.