What's new

ACT Loli [るしまる堂 / rusimarudou] ゴブリンウォーカー/ Goblin Walker (RJ212641)

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Alright, so, how do you beat the first boss? The blonde knight? The flame thingy bro that's with us tells you about "3" something, I tried mashing buttons, but I guess there's a special attack touch somewhere? I do 0 damage .-. Also, you can't capture girls? I instakill them?

A_J_Wuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm so annoyed at myself, I spent most of my free night playing and frustratingly stumbling through this to unlock everything. Annnnnnd then I promtly talked to the red haired shopkeeper in the gallery and apparently if you confirm with her she'll let all the girls you captured gooooo... fuck. The pain of not being able to read moon speak.

I have a completed save file here if someone wants to spend the time to try and get them back as I don't have time now. Weapon and everything is fully upgraded, everywhere is unlocked. You can tell if a girl is capturable is if they PAUSE before they run away. And most of the time you can pick out the odd looking coloured ones don't appear as often as the clones do. Some girls if they get away you have to exit back to the home base before they'll spawn again.

https:// mega.nz/#!sgc1SQjA!EKyybEiFZAeRpzPG_KATPSV76h4FLL8pS5aSOlrJRjU

Remember it's completed aside from capturing all the girls again >.<

A_J_Wuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, so, how do you beat the first boss? The blonde knight? The flame thingy bro that's with us tells you about "3" something, I tried mashing buttons, but I guess there's a special attack touch somewhere? I do 0 damage .-. Also, you can't capture girls? I instakill them?
You have to capture at least 3 girls before you can damage her. Take a look closer at some of the girls, they give teltale signs if you can capture then, usually they'll pause in place before running away unlike the clones who run straight after the ! appears above their head. Also they tend to have a more unique colour scheme to them.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Game complete save:

Missing 3-4 girls maybe

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You have to capture at least 3 girls before you can damage her. Take a look closer at some of the girls, they give teltale signs if you can capture then, usually they'll pause in place before running away unlike the clones who run straight after the ! appears above their head. Also they tend to have a more unique colour scheme to them.
I managed to capture one, the red haired girl sitting on a box in the 1st level... But I don't see any other ones T-T

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Are there any shortcuts to getting girls back to your base, or are you forced to slowly traipse back every single time?

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anything you can do against the random citizens that show up at the speed of light and throw shit at you?
I can't ever seem to dodge it and when I'm carrying the girl all the NPCs move so goddamn fast.
Is it me or is everything super buffed since the demo? I'm dying in 2 hits from random peasants with pitchfforks now.

Last edited:

gabelo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's my full save, i think i got almost every girl, got 26 and all heroines captured, you can see the npc sex scenes got it at 100%, and the second option is for the recollection, you can see here the sex scenes after you win against every heroine

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Too bad you can't fuck the statue girl, she's the cutest.

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what do you do once you reach the statue anyways?

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are there any shortcuts to getting girls back to your base, or are you forced to slowly traipse back every single time?
Each part of the town has its own gate back home, usually in the second area.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is there anything for giving gifts to the 2 sisters?

the music is so good in this game