What's new

ACT Loli [るしまる堂 / rusimarudou] ゴブリンウォーカー/ Goblin Walker (RJ212641)

lagunabolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kind of a shame that a game that put decent work in to the 2D scroller sex animation does so poorly in terms of helping you fap... Is there really no button for auto-fucking the captured girls? And can't the climax part be a little longer? Was a pretty fun game overall but I don't think I'm coming back for any faps for this game.

I am curious, what was the story? I get the goblin goes in to town and kidnaps women part. But there also seems to be some huge ogre in the story that looks like he's sealed up or something? Then after defeating the king, he becomes friends with the goblin and oni girls?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Kind of a shame that a game that put decent work in to the 2D scroller sex animation does so poorly in terms of helping you fap... Is there really no button for auto-fucking the captured girls? And can't the climax part be a little longer?
You can always make macros to do the animation for you

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You can always make macros to do the animation for you
I think the controls isnt the issue. More like the duration. They are too short to even enjoy anything. I get that in the mission they have to be that way since enemies are roaming around. But in the dungeon it's still the same.

At least the gameplay is really fun, with good art and music

I am curious, what was the story? I get the goblin goes in to town and kidnaps women part. But there also seems to be some huge ogre in the story that looks like he's sealed up or something? Then after defeating the king, he becomes friends with the goblin and oni girls?
I don't really understand moonspeak fully but it seems like we are playing as a half breed who got chased by humans, fell and almost died. The 2 sisters brought him back to seek help and somehow he became the demon king after being saved by fully turning him into a demon. I think the objective is to get the king's body and take over it making him a human? Might be wrong lol

Last edited:

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah where the hell do you find the mage? I've reached the statue, captured 13 girls and have ran all over all available areas. I'm lost.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The map for the game is a circle. Currently you have the RIGHT and UP parts of the map unlocked. Start at the RIGHT, go as far left as you can go, and then go DOWN instead of UP. You're now in the new area with the mage.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
What a lovely game. I give it a 9/10.
Do we have any idea if the developer intends to make more content for it?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What a lovely game. I give it a 9/10.
Do we have any idea if the developer intends to make more content for it?
I would assume not considering they have a habit of working on like 4 projects at once. They still have like 2 or 3 others they're working on so I doubt additional content will take priority, maybe fixes at most.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dev has said they intend to make an official English version and their previous big game, Ero -Eater DID end up getting content updates.
That said, I wouldn't expect anything -soon-, since I expect much of their efforts in the near future wold be put towards finishing Dungeon of Ero Master, which has already been delayed from a January release to March.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You have to break her shield with a fully charged bow shot by holding the button down til the red bar fills up, took me a while to figure that out too -_-
Which button am I holding down? A fires the arrow right away and I don't see any charge bar. Thanks!

Ok, have to press the X button to assign bow to button C before you can charge it. Then press and hold C.

Last edited:

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This totally deserves a purchase.
If it drops with an English version, I'll buy it!

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I am only at the area after the first boss...but do I really have to walk ALL the way back everytime I get a new girl?

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
If you walk a little further in each area (top, bottom, left) there should be shortcuts (barriers) to leave the map and go back to your dungeon(?) to get girls. You need to kill those statue like knights standing beside a barrier first.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am only at the area after the first boss...but do I really have to walk ALL the way back everytime I get a new girl?
I find it rather funny of the dev to add an 'upgrade' to the rings which allow you to instantly teleport back to base with a captured girl only at like 4/5 of the game. At that point you will only have like 3 more girls to capture if you already captured every girl in the previous areas.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I swear I encounterd a female (rapeable) guard in the upper area once, but now I am unable to find her...

Edit: Also, when you get 100% with one of the two npcs, you get 3 options. One is obviously sex, what's the other one?

Last edited:

Mistajk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone on the second boss? the one that is like a statue? What needs to be done here?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mistajk,
That question has been answered in this thread. The map for the game is a circle. Currently you have the RIGHT and UP parts of the map unlocked. Start at the RIGHT, go as far left as you can go, and then go DOWN instead of UP. You're now in the new area with the mage. Destroy the mage with fully charged arrow shot. Once you take the mage, you will eventually get 'bombs' in a cutscene. You use the bomb to destroy the statue.

Yuriski,
There are at least 2 knights that you can take back. They will reappear eventually when you kill more knights. There are 2 different sex animations for both of the NPCs, the blacksmith and the sales girl.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I swear I encounterd a female (rapeable) guard in the upper area once, but now I am unable to find her...

Edit: Also, when you get 100% with one of the two npcs, you get 3 options. One is obviously sex, what's the other one?
There are 3 female guard npcs just to let you know so you wouldn't miss them.
For the 2 sisters, getting to 70%? i believe you unlock boob/blow job, at 100% you get sex, 3rd is cancel i think?

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dropping and then disappearing back into the void...

the download gets stuck at 16% no matter how much i try to download it :/

Edit : my thanks sir :D

Last edited:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Here is a torrent then for those having trouble with link.