What's new

ACT [azurezero] The Trade - puzzle platformer ror [out now for £2.5 on itch.io]

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

edit- this might be my best game yet, no need to change the gameplay later on like I did for damsel quest...i only got a minimal amount of help, just one sprite the iron maiden enemy and associated grapple animation

I'm really pleased with this one, i've never made so much in under two weeks.

I woke up in the early hours of the morning and thought, now there's a mechanic i could work with, and immediately got to work.

might just call it the trade.

the controls are wasd and the mouse
r to retry the level
hit enter when you get grabbed to see the cg and to try again

CONTENT
9 H-cg
9 sprite sex animations
26 puzzle levels
good/bad ending

unlockable gallery for the cg

more cg preview

also, though it's a pretty terrible game, you can get my last game in a multipack alongside dash, majo, and grimoire.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: untitled puzzle platformer [ror pretty much]

As usual of your games, it's brilliant, even if it is only a demo :) Even if at the moment I can't help you financially by purchasing your games (yet), I'll help you morally by saying don't ever put yourself or your games down, each of them is good in their own way.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As usual of your games, it's brilliant, even if it is only a demo :) Even if at the moment I can't help you financially by purchasing your games (yet), I'll help you morally by saying don't ever put yourself or your games down, each of them is good in their own way.
lmao i still think the survival shooter is the worst of my games, i hated making it more than waiting a month to add the next enemy to science girl [all that was was duplicating objects, adding sprites and changing a few numbers]

i think its important for me to accept and acknowledge when a game is terrible

oh though i do appreciate your thoughts

Last edited:

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seems like a fun little puzzle game so far.

Tricky puzzles with lots of timing involved on some of them.

The sex scenes aren't great at the moment. Not sure if too small or just too quick or what, but they seem unpolished and er uninteresting for the most part. The cgs seem to still look great though.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like a fun little puzzle game so far.

Tricky puzzles with lots of timing involved on some of them.

The sex scenes aren't great at the moment. Not sure if too small or just too quick or what, but they seem unpolished and er uninteresting for the most part. The cgs seem to still look great though.

i was gonna have the view in gallery mode be a bit bigger for them, but i'm kinda doing my best on them. i don't have much experience spriting. hopefully ill get better with time as i gain the experience to know what i want the result to look like

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

So tempted to put this on my list :eek:

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sigh finally, my internet returns...

god i never knew how depressed i get without the internet... so i didn't get much done in the last 2 days... few new rooms but no new content.

i did add things like blocks that let your swap ability through and another trap method

will think of more smut tomorrow

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think your game will be more popular. If you make larger sprites. Atleast as large as science girl. So girl will look cuter and I can see a bit of her curve body.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think your game will be more popular. If you make larger sprites. Atleast as large as science girl. So girl will look cuter and I can see a bit of her curve body.
youre not wrong but...

I CANT DR4W HER ARMS RIGHT... and these are only slightly bigger
also, not sure on those boobs...

sorry, i tried

Last edited:

saga55555

Reputation score

youre not wrong but...

I CANT DR4W HER ARMS RIGHT... and these are only slightly bigger
also, not sure on those boobs...

sorry, i tried
Er . . . it's OK if you already tried.
Sorry that I can't help with this issue because I'm bad in dot art and small sprites (the style that you good with :p )

Why don't you try learning bone animation. it's spend times for make body parts but it's safe huge of time when animation.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Er . . . it's OK if you already tried.
Sorry that I can't help with this issue because I'm bad in dot art and small sprites (the style that you good with :p )

Why don't you try learning bone animation. it's spend times for make body parts but it's safe huge of time when animation.
i might give it a shot at some point but the game would have to be right too

Last edited:

SethK

Reputation score

Completely off topic- but why do you occasionally type in 'l33t sp3@k'?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Completely off topic- but why do you occasionally type in 'l33t sp3@k'?
because sometimes i dont have a usb keybo4rd plugged into my laptop thats got broken keys

thanks for the bump in any case

i think larger sprites might be possible for game over scenes at some point, but im not ready for a full game cause i cant do the walk cycles.

OH, AND PEOPLE OUGHT TO TELL ME WHAT KIND OF ENEMIES/TRAPS THEYD LIKE TO SEE IN THIS G4ME

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Trade - puzzle platformer [ror pretty much]

did the sprite and cg for a slime game over, this is taking the place of the floor hazard

also submitted the demo to dlsite, which means i settled for the trade as the title

it's looking like i finally have to cave and buy a new laptop as more and more of my keys die, its on its last legs anyway
gonna take a pretty big hit on the overdraft...back to £1300 to pay off before august...

so, pm me if you want a commission or anything...
my prices are

oh those new keys came back... but i still might get the new laptop in a week

EDIT - I DID GET A NEW KEYBOARD

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

55 people watching it is pretty quick... but i can't say they're a good indicator of sales...

i could release the game in its current form but im adding more puzzles and more sex sprites and cg first because i dont want the demo to have too high a percentage [currently is over fifty percent] of the total content. so...adding more content, yay, though since im trying for 1:1 ratio between the cg and the sex sprites i don't think there'll be sixteen cg like damsel quest had but this already has more sex sprites than dq

oh, and were currently at eight sprites, seven cg

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

games pretty much ready at nine cg, nine sex sprites, and twenty six puzzle levels. my brains pretty dried up at making puzzles or there would be more

i'm just waiting to see if my sprite for the new enemy or my friends is better
here's a preview of mine;

so expect the game to be released either later tonight or tomorrow

the price should be £4.6, and at that price i need 350 sales to pay off my overdraft.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
g4me rele4sed

also anyone 3usd or above on my next month will get the unlock file for this game, those whos payments went through this month allready got them sent out

also if you got one of the early version with buttons in the ground just redownload it cause i fucked up :3

edit thanks to crazyperson for the last bug report

and it already caught up to survival in sales

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Trade - puzzle platformer ror [out now for £4.6]

33/350 sales to pay off my overdraft, every little helps

hope i get some reviews soon.

yaaay first 25 sales

Last edited:

squalljericho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this game and it was pretty fun. The puzzles were enjoyable and the cg as pretty good as well. Overall the game was enjoyable.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for that, but someone just reported that i dun fucked up again
the latest version i uploaded had the last real level being unwinnable due to it needing a switch...

ive removed the door instead of adding a switch because it would only mean on extra move and none of the swap puzzle bits i had in mind for it werent possible, like needing to swap a block up to the switch and make it accross and so on, the jump wasnt possible after you swapped the block up so originally i just had the switch where youd use the block as a stepping stone but it seems to have vanished somewhere

im also working on another game already but i also feel more burned out than usual but i find i dont seem to want to stop working

Last edited: