What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
QuietGirls about patch 3.04/ 3.06/ 3.07

For the patch you don't seams to need everyone of them.
I try to put the 3.07 directly with version 3.04 it works.
You need to extract the data stuff...

The bug with the Power UpGrade is no more with 3.07.
But the patch doesn't add anything new.

Oh yeah if yo leave the girl alone without moving for a while
they will wander around and the 1rt girl will have question mark.

ralmist

Reputation score
Re: QuietGirls

Such a great game
Wondering if there are any spoiler? The story is really interesting. And when will the next version release?

Garzhad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, people who play this game was mostly for the stories, not for the look of those.....uh.......female beings......
Mostly interested in the story and the content. Monster fucking is always A+. Personally would prefer the girls to be teens at least, but not going to pass on the story and content just 'cause I don't really care for the age/proportions of the girls.

Also, how in the hell are you supposed to translate the game? Trying the usual route with TA/AGTH and Atlas makes the AGTH commit seppuku when youre in the menus.

Last edited:

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A new update has been posted on the creator's dlsite blog. Apparently, the game is still "far from complete", and they don't feel confident giving a new release date yet.

The blog entry does have a new promotional video for the game though, if anyone is interested in watching it.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I should not have watched the new video they showed because now im just even more excited for this game. I hope we get it in September or October.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, there's only so many times I can start up the demo to maintain hype.

The PV looks great though, really looking forward to the full thing.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope the developer still plans on making the impregnation system a thing, though given his awareness of progress and possible outside pressure, he may resort to scrapping ideas and cutting the game short like many H game devs have done. I just hope the game ends up having a satisfying conclusion for him when it's ready to be released.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope the developer still plans on making the impregnation system a thing, though given his awareness of progress and possible outside pressure, he may resort to scrapping ideas and cutting the game short like many H game devs have done. I just hope the game ends up having a satisfying conclusion for him when it's ready to be released.
It definitely has some kind of pregnancy events, the PV teased that one of the girls is going to be giving birth at least twice in a row (one of those quick quotes that flashed by).

Protector

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quite interesting in the PV, the wait is going to be a killer.

That very last scene with the two girls in what appears to be that room with the big monster.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quite interesting in the PV, the wait is going to be a killer.
Yeah i guess there is some months more to wait.
Better looking for something else to do.

But i'll pass watching the 2nd PV
Since the expectation i'll get from it may not be what the full game have.
And that sucks...

For those that doesn't stand the "Loli" if you unpack the game you can always censure the pictures yourself.
Leave the Head and hide the rest with photoshop.

Well i'm having fun playing with the event script of the game.

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The expected release was set for late January 2018, but it would seem that kachusha cought chickenpox. So the release might get deleayed now.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This news is somehow good for me since January is my struggle month. Maybe I'll be able to afford it on the day of release now!

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
QuietGirls First Edition (first half of the game?) released a few days ago on dlsite. Any news on what it is? Does it go past the previous trial version?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hmmm I'm not seeing it on dlsite, if you're talking about the pre-release version that came out about a year ago and is like an extended demo? Gets to the part where the girls develop their ESP powers.

I find the atmosphere and quality to be amazing, if only the heroines are older and more to my preference :(, as is only the more mature glasses girl I find is borderline erotic.

Still, the game atmosphere and plot is definitely good enough to play as a non-hentai game i suppose.

Last edited:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So theres a new trailer for (hopefully) the full version of the game in kachusha's dlsite blog.
....I think so.... because I haven't visited that in quite some time, idk if thats really new or not : l

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So theres a new trailer for (hopefully) the full version of the game in kachusha's dlsite blog.
....I think so.... because I haven't visited that in quite some time, idk if thats really new or not : l
Not new. Check the date of that post.

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The news right now is that he recived valentine's chocolate from a co-worker and went silent on twitter for a full month from what I guess is shock. He has started tweeting again after white day but has siad nothing from what I can tell with my limited knowlegde of moonrunes and google-fu about the game. If someone more capable wanna skim trough his twitter or actually pose him a question about the game, go ahead.