What's new

RPG RPG Maker [T-Enta-P] [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー] Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho / シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖 (RE153653) (RJ153653)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\'w '/ A new game from the maker of school girl courage test, intrusion rape, gun sweeper series, etc.

I think this one is closest to the Yorozuya Princess in term of what you can expect?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [T-Enta-P] Shinobi Buster シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖

guess the demo ends in third town.

found 4 h scenes total but not sure if there are more.

also there seems to be clothing damage but game crashes when it happens.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm... nice. My only misgiving is how the battle rape is missing pictures so you cant test it earnestly.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Here is a work around just put these in the graphics folder, you of course have to unpack the rgs file with the extractor first, then delete it, then add these pics. :)

Attachments

B

bleahblah

What scenes where you all able to find?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little tidbit on the announce page : It is stated for mid-april, which means tonight (EST), since tommorow night it'll be the 21 and late-april release window. So basicaly announced and released on the same day.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

within the struggle no more image of the heroine?
no stand Picture ok. XD
ok flied 2 no hentai scene. XD

Last edited:

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

within the struggle no more image of the heroine?
no stand Picture ok. XD
ok flied 2 no hentai scene. XD
This is just a demo. It is not a very comprehensive demo either.

Personally, I shall wait for the full version.

I just looked on the DLSite and it has not been released yet. "Today" is Sunday 19th. April in the EST and GMT timezones, which makes it Monday 20th. in Japan (GMT+9?)

We may see it on Monday (for us) but DLS are hardly noted for rigidly sticking to release dates in my experience.

Cheers,

OZ

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This is just a demo. It is not a very comprehensive demo either.

Personally, I shall wait for the full version.

I just looked on the DLSite and it has not been released yet. "Today" is Sunday 19th. April in the EST and GMT timezones, which makes it Monday 20th. in Japan (GMT+9?)

We may see it on Monday (for us) but DLS are hardly noted for rigidly sticking to release dates in my experience.

Cheers,

OZ
DLSite only list the information given to them, whether the goal is met is up to the authors not DLSite.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

According to the author's blog, they wanted to release it earlier, but dlsite pixel-counters rejected the game, so they had to resubmit.
They did get monday as confirmed release date, so expect this to be out in roughly 6 hours.

In terms of gameplay: Did anyone figure out what to do in the basement? I'm in front of the 5 doors,
and the game says something like "wasn't there something written on the scroll leading here?", but I can't quite figure out from mechatranslate what it wants me to do...

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DLSite only list the information given to them, whether the goal is met is up to the authors not DLSite.
I realise that the date is that supplied by the authors, but is there not a delay whilst DLSite check the product before release?

Cheers,

OZ

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

According to the author's blog, they wanted to release it earlier, but dlsite pixel-counters rejected the game, so they had to resubmit.
They did get monday as confirmed release date, so expect this to be out in roughly 6 hours.

In terms of gameplay: Did anyone figure out what to do in the basement? I'm in front of the 5 doors,
and the game says something like "wasn't there something written on the scroll leading here?", but I can't quite figure out from mechatranslate what it wants me to do...
You have to go back and put the bolder where it was before you moved it. It will make the doors lead to the right place.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I realise that the date is that supplied by the authors, but is there not a delay whilst DLSite check the product before release?
It's parts of both. From what I remember, the "beginning/mid/end $month" is submitted as an estimate by the author, with no guarantees.
Obviously, an author needs to finish the final build before the game can be sold,
but that build is first given to dlsite quality control for testing and vagina-pixel-counting, which can take a few extra days.

Most small authors will just submit the game when it's ready, and will get a reply from dlsite "scheduled for release at $date" or "needs more work."
Sometimes you'll see them announce the confirmed date on their blog or twitter.
Also, on the upcoming releases calendar on dlsite, you sometimes see items listed as "undecided release date."
Usually this means the author is done and waiting for dlsite, so a few more days, but sometimes it just means unexpected delays.

Large authors usually pick a date at which they will release, put that into ads/banners/demos,
and will have a prior arrangement with dlsite to make sure it goes on sale at that date.
Obviously, they still need to provide a final build for testing well ahead of that date.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah usually when he puts up a demo, the game comes out the following day, so my credit card is all loaded up and ready, the antcipatation (<-- crazy word)
is killing me, so I'm off to gta5 land until this gets released. :D

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its out.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Wewt, paid for, now it downloads, wish me luck everyone, I has some ninjas to kill.....

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

as soon as it is out will probably still be errors in it.
But'm looking forward to it, it was like to offer us for download on. ^^

so schnell wie das raus ist werden wohl noch fehler drin sein. XD
Bitte um Download link. XD

dude13537

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just got the game, but can't tell what the hell is going on other than that there's some sort of revenge thing. I'm using AGTH, but while it's hooking the text, every time someone talks, the date pops up over it and the text vanishes. I can stop the game and pull it back up, but that's getting really old. Anyone know a way to keep it from updating the date every second?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got the game, but can't tell what the hell is going on other than that there's some sort of revenge thing. I'm using AGTH, but while it's hooking the text, every time someone talks, the date pops up over it and the text vanishes. I can stop the game and pull it back up, but that's getting really old. Anyone know a way to keep it from updating the date every second?
Oh yeah, there's another game like this.

I dunno man, as far as I remembered, there's no way around the time popping out like crazy...

Guess we'll just hafta give up...

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

As far as I know, last time someone found a fix for this, was them manually editing the game files to stop it from doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.