What's new

ACT [ Serurebu ] [ セルレ部 ] Kikaku Kakusei -Kikoki RUSU- / 機核覚醒~機工姫ルース~ RE143820 RJ143820

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

loli game XD.

in the game is when filter can perhaps who take out? ^^

Man hat nen filter eingebaut aber vieleicht weiß wer wie man den raus nimt.^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 機核覚醒~機工姫ルース~ RJ143820

Not sure what Sangoku means there. but there are links on Anime-Sharing if you want to check it out.

Loli - so no links here :)

Cheers,

OZ

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait looks good hopefully they give it some good sprite sex animations and isn't just cg based.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can't wait looks good hopefully they give it some good sprite sex animations and isn't just cg based.
You don't have to wait, it is already released. No idea about the rest tho' as I haven't played it yet :)

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any clue on how one breaks those blue boxes you occasionally run into?

It seems like there is an in-game gallery of sorts but you have to "unlock" them by finding these bottle things, usually accompanied by a boss version of that particular monster in the same room.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there anyway to refight bosses without beating the game again?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The first two bosses are extremely easy. Just activate the secondary attack (hold Z) and it will remove the protective barrier around the boss. It literally takes no effort.

Either way, has anyone beaten the game yet? These metrovania-esque hallways are giving me the loop around. I've only gotten to the second boss. Also I lost to the first boss but it dumped me into the dungeon. So far I've noticed two secondary attacks, one that rains fire from the sky (used to open gates) and one that shoots a straight horizontal laser (used to remove slime walls).

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

The first two bosses are extremely easy. Just activate the secondary attack (hold Z) and it will remove the protective barrier around the boss. It literally takes no effort.

Either way, has anyone beaten the game yet? These metrovania-esque hallways are giving me the loop around. I've only gotten to the second boss. Also I lost to the first boss but it dumped me into the dungeon. So far I've noticed two secondary attacks, one that rains fire from the sky (used to open gates) and one that shoots a straight horizontal laser (used to remove slime walls).
I've beaten the game and am currently on New Game+ trying to unlock everything.

There are 9 collectible capsules that each unlock a piece of the bonus CG for that level, there's a miniboss room for each enemy type that when cleared gives you access to a bottle that unlocks that enemy in the gallery and there's a game over CG for each boss + something (I'm not sure what or I'd have it, first cg on bottom row) and there are 4 stages total.

Stage 1 = sewers (slime boss)
Stage 2 = forest (plant boss)
Stage 3 = Lab (some huge AI thing boss)
Stage 4 = recap simulation??? (I think one of the backup characters is the boss, not sure)

There are a lot of areas, enemies (and by extension animations), abilities, upgrades and power ups. I'm liking this game a lot, but the treasure hunting is getting annoying.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone figure out how to do EX move? I read the description in the skills unlock and it didn't help at all heh. I'm using specials that are EX enabled too (require specific skill level up perk in most cases to enable EX capacity)

Without the game in front of me the description is somehting like: B skill + direction and/then(?) A+B.

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've beaten the game and am currently on New Game+ trying to unlock everything.

There are 9 collectible capsules that each unlock a piece of the bonus CG for that level, there's a miniboss room for each enemy type that when cleared gives you access to a bottle that unlocks that enemy in the gallery and there's a game over CG for each boss + something (I'm not sure what or I'd have it, first cg on bottom row) and there are 4 stages total.

Stage 1 = sewers (slime boss)
Stage 2 = forest (plant boss)
Stage 3 = Lab (some huge AI thing boss)
Stage 4 = recap simulation??? (I think one of the backup characters is the boss, not sure)

There are a lot of areas, enemies (and by extension animations), abilities, upgrades and power ups. I'm liking this game a lot, but the treasure hunting is getting annoying.
Any chance of gettin a pm of that full version? :p:D

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone figure out how to do EX move? I read the description in the skills unlock and it didn't help at all heh. I'm using specials that are EX enabled too (require specific skill level up perk in most cases to enable EX capacity)

Without the game in front of me the description is somehting like: B skill + direction and/then(?) A+B.
From a checkpoint, go to the maintain menu.

3rd option is unlock/upgrade skills. If the name is grayed out, it's unavailable, if it's lit up but the bar next to it is brown it's available but unlearned and you can click Z on it to learn it. Click Z on a learned skill to open the upgrade tree, if the icon is blacked out you can't afford it, if it's pink you can afford it and if it's a different colour than those two you already have it.

Also there's a line of bars beside each learned skill on this menu, black is empty slot, brown is unlearned upgrade, pink is upgrade you can afford, green is purchased upgrade.

Once you've bought all your upgrades, go to the fourth option in the maintain menu to equip skills.

Select the hotkey you want (x, up + x, left or right + x, down + x) and designate a skill to it "code [letter]"

Since I have no idea what each skill is by name, I like to equip them, exit the menu and try them out before resuming customization.

The bottom option in the equip menu seems to be a basic attack modifier, but I have no idea what difference it actually makes.

EDIT:
Any chance of gettin a pm of that full version? :p:D
Just look it up on Anime Sharing man, it's quicker than waiting for me to upload it.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From a checkpoint, go to the maintain menu.

3rd option is unlock/upgrade skills. If the name is grayed out, it's unavailable, if it's lit up but the bar next to it is brown it's available but unlearned and you can click Z on it to learn it. Click Z on a learned skill to open the upgrade tree, if the icon is blacked out you can't afford it, if it's pink you can afford it and if it's a different colour than those two you already have it.

Also there's a line of bars beside each learned skill on this menu, black is empty slot, brown is unlearned upgrade, pink is upgrade you can afford, green is purchased upgrade.

Once you've bought all your upgrades, go to the fourth option in the maintain menu to equip skills.

Select the hotkey you want (x, up + x, left or right + x, down + x) and designate a skill to it "code [letter]"

Since I have no idea what each skill is by name, I like to equip them, exit the menu and try them out before resuming customization.

The bottom option in the equip menu seems to be a basic attack modifier, but I have no idea what difference it actually makes.
I had all that set up already, but I read from the skill list that there are apparently EX moves, which are super version of the special moves. The EX bar is the % display at the top left, basically always sitting at 100% because I can't figure out how to do EX moves.

Special only generates heat, but EX uses both heat and your EX bar.

Also special needs specific skill tree perk in order to enable EX capacity, you can see it scroll through the skill tree for any special (there might be some special without EX version maybe).

the bottom option is the support attack if I remember correctly, easier to change it with V.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

EX moves, which are super version of the special moves. The EX bar is the % display at the top left, basically always sitting at 100% because I can't figure out how to do EX moves.

Special only generates heat, but EX uses both heat and your EX bar.
I don't know about any more advanced ones, but I know I've done a super version of the basic X attack by pressing Z+X at the same time - it does the super closeup of the main character's eyes before a super blow that makes a wall of fire, consuming that entire bar.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone have a full save for this?

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dun think we can give this save this game is 1000% loli.
Even the cg is little loli ( under age of 12 i guess and not stroy inside )
Now i get it how this game drop its list in just fee days.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I dun think we can give this save this game is 1000% loli.
Even the cg is little loli ( under age of 12 i guess and not stroy inside )
Now i get it how this game drop its list in just fee days.
Loli means we can't share the game, but we can still share things like translation patches, save files and even decensor mods (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge) - so long as we don't share the actual loli content (or link directly to where it can be found a-la mega), we're golden.

On another note, I'm pretty stumped. I know where the last capsule for the 3rd bonus CG is, but I can't figure out how to reach it. Not only that, I'm also missing 3 enemies in the gallery, though I've gotten all the rest. (I'm missing the 5th, 6th and 11th enemy).

EDIT: Also, the game apparently got updated to 1.02 today, google translate says it adds voice, tweaks the difficulty, adds a 5th support weapon, adds a new CG "small fish enemy of defeat there is two"(?), says something about the red slime, cloud slime and golem and confirms that a boss rush mode is planned to be added soon (probably to allow you to fight the bosses again without New Game+)

Last edited:

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As far as I know a savegame is allowed so long as it does not contain the actual images themselves.

The same for walkthroughs and game modifications.

So long as the file does not contain the actual banned material, it should be OK.

Cheers,

OZ

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Loli means we can't share the game, but we can still share things like translation patches, save files and even decensor mods (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge) - so long as we don't share the actual loli content (or link directly to where it can be found a-la mega), we're golden.

On another note, I'm pretty stumped. I know where the last capsule for the 3rd bonus CG is, but I can't figure out how to reach it. Not only that, I'm also missing 3 enemies in the gallery, though I've gotten all the rest. (I'm missing the 5th, 6th and 11th enemy).

EDIT: Also, the game apparently got updated to 1.02 today, google translate says it adds voice, tweaks the difficulty, adds a 5th support weapon, adds a new CG "small fish enemy of defeat there is two"(?), says something about the red slime, cloud slime and golem and confirms that a boss rush mode is planned to be added soon (probably to allow you to fight the bosses again without New Game+)
"Small fish" is the literal meaning of what the Japanese call "trash mobs". Similar to English "small fry".

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

beat the game but missed a lot of stuff ><. I hope someone has a full save I don't think I can do another.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, I'm packing it in for the night. I've gotten all the CGs and the bonus CGs and I've gotten *almost* all the animations in the gallery, but I can't seem to find those last three.

I attached my save file in case someone wants to pick up where I left off, just unzip it into the save folder.

Attachments