What's new

ACT [ Serurebu ] [ セルレ部 ] Kikaku Kakusei -Kikoki RUSU- / 機核覚醒~機工姫ルース~ RE143820 RJ143820

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 機核覚醒~機工姫ルース~ RJ143820

Does anyone have a full gallery save? =)

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel like it's almost as if it's impossible for anyone to get 100% on the h-sprite gallery. I don't know what the deal is, but it's like those 3 last missing enemies are just locked forever XD. I don't know how many times you have to beat them, or whether you have keep doing the h-animations with them. I have no clue. It sucks, because one of my favorite enemies in the game is that robot that puts you into itself, and I can't, for the life of me, understand how to unlock him in the gallery.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like it's almost as if it's impossible for anyone to get 100% on the h-sprite gallery. I don't know what the deal is, but it's like those 3 last missing enemies are just locked forever XD. I don't know how many times you have to beat them, or whether you have keep doing the h-animations with them. I have no clue. It sucks, because one of my favorite enemies in the game is that robot that puts you into itself, and I can't, for the life of me, understand how to unlock him in the gallery.
You find areas in the game where a bunch of that specific enemy appear grouped up and some will be glowing. That area will typically be somewhere in the area you first find the enemy in. Once you find that mob of a specific enemy, kill them all and it will unlock a spinning data chip that unlocks their animation. A lot of the time you have to backtrack once you unlock new skills in future maps.

That said, I haven't been able to find 2 animations and 1 cg even after completion of the game. I think the floating slime and the third to last enemy animation wise (Oh the giant robot has an animation, so that's the last one.). But since I'm also missing a piece of CG, I know I just have to re explore the final map/technology city maps.

There's also a hidden final "shot" type powerup (The thing you toggle with V) that I have no idea what it does. It's located in one of the final areas of the 2nd (Forest) map once you get double jump. You have to jump on top of a floating slime to reach it. It's probably used to unlock one or both of the final cgs/animations.

For difficulty findings CGs beyond that advice (Going back to old map with new powerups)

They're often hiding in those red blocks that can be blown up with the bomb special ability. It's easy to pass them up thinking that they're just obstacles/debris, so always blow up any red blocks you find. There are also several areas where the slide ability is needed to find them.

Oh, I just remembered where the final cg piece is for the 3rd image anyways. It shows you it but you can't access it at the time...now I just have to remember where the hell that was in this huge maze area lol (Found it!).

I'm still unable to find the large robot and flying slime animations, I recleared every single area with all the skills/abilities unlocked, and since I managed to find all the cgs, it's not as though I wasn't thorough enough. Maybe they're unlocked in a new game+

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game has been updated to 2.00. Not sure what's new though.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

lol...just when we got the older version sorted

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

soo.. anyone got a clue what this "new" content does? I notice there might be one new CG?? and an area that seems to be "endless" (warp to first zone after completion, keep moving right to see the teleporter to new area).

I notice there's some new NPC for some new stuff / currency for updating some skill bonuses or something? Have no clue about anything though :confused:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been playing the new version, and honestly, so far, the new secret dungeon area feels like a retread. It's looking like a waste of time XD. But, as always, I have the new version, if you want it, feel free to pm. I still don't have the last two animations in the game, so if anyone has finally figured out how to get that, I'd really appreciate it if someone drops me a pm or a save, or something.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you get boss animations yet?

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Figured it was my turn to give back to the thread,

Save includes everything except the last cg

hxxps://mega.nz/#!tMwgQBYQ!eGK-OahZEPGiL9v1IVZcx0XcNgcZnP0vhCGq9FfCX6g

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's also a hidden final "shot" type powerup (The thing you toggle with V) that I have no idea what it does. It's located in one of the final areas of the 2nd (Forest) map once you get double jump. You have to jump on top of a floating slime to reach it. It's probably used to unlock one or both of the final cgs/animations.
It seems to increase attack range.

Also, linking Theecchiguy's save but with the last CG.
(die in the special dungeon)
hxxp://puu.sh/kjTay/db66a608f0.rar

There does appear to be something else missing, though. The 6th option on the creature summon list but I have no clue what it would be.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So after a good half year I once more pulled this game out from the abyss aka the hard drive of my pc. And then I actually searched out the latest version on the net.

Now how can I find that option to switch censor off?

daishi29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, sorry for the nerco-bump, but recently it's been bugging me what the story of this game is about, so I've been trying to get some text hookers into the game to try and figure out what's going on. AGTH, VN Reader and ITH seem to be able to find where the text is, but the problem is it feels like it's trying to read the in-game text like it has the wrong font or language. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but how to access the gallery (animation and/or CG)?

Edit: Found it!

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to look if the anime-sharing links are all down?

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having difficulty finding this game as well. I found a bunch of dead links to 2.02, but none for 2.05. 2.04 added some minor content. PM if you can. Public links are banned here.
Edit: One of the torrents worked for the 2.02 version. Maybe newer version still out there?

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got this game as I found the sequel first, but for some reason I'm unable to save and load. I created a save folder, and two files did end up there, but impossible to load them. Any ideas ?

Reputation score
I don't even seem to be able to start the game. I press the "Game Start" option in the Launcher and nothing happens.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't even seem to be able to start the game. I press the "Game Start" option in the Launcher and nothing happens.
Try putting both the game and launcher on Win7 compatibility, it fixed the save problem for me (it was writing blank files).

Reputation score
Figured it might be a compatibility issue... except I can't find the game itself.

Looking in the readme, it says "You can play this game without installing it via the Launcher"... which is great, but I can't set the compatibility of the game itself if the actual executable isn't present.

Maybe I found an incomplete download or something. Or did I somehow download just an update and not the actual game?