What's new

ACT [ Serurebu ] [ セルレ部 ] Kikaku Kakusei -Kikoki RUSU- / 機核覚醒~機工姫ルース~ RE143820 RJ143820

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Figured it might be a compatibility issue... except I can't find the game itself.

Looking in the readme, it says "You can play this game without installing it via the Launcher"... which is great, but I can't set the compatibility of the game itself if the actual executable isn't present.

Maybe I found an incomplete download or something. Or did I somehow download just an update and not the actual game?
Perhaps.

On another subject, I have finished the game, but I am missing one of the CG pieces for the third one. It's in the computer area (so area 3) but is completely walled off. Is there a "go through walls" ability I missed ? It's the center piece.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Figured it might be a compatibility issue... except I can't find the game itself.

Looking in the readme, it says "You can play this game without installing it via the Launcher"... which is great, but I can't set the compatibility of the game itself if the actual executable isn't present.

Maybe I found an incomplete download or something. Or did I somehow download just an update and not the actual game?
Maaaaybe look into the subfolder inside? The executable should be there. Though if the launcher returns an error, maybe it is not that simple...
In my v2.02 version, there are 2 readme files (TW/JP) along with the launcher in the main folder, and a 'BioLab1' subfolder - which contains the game, and its executable.

It could also be that an overzealous antivirus is quarantining or otherwise denying access to the executable.

Reputation score
Yeah, no executable in the "BioLab1" folder. Antivirus isn't quarantining anything either.

Launcher doesn't return an error either. Literally nothing happens when I hit "run game".

Maybe I'll try redownloading.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah, no executable in the "BioLab1" folder. Antivirus isn't quarantining anything either.

Launcher doesn't return an error either. Literally nothing happens when I hit "run game".

Good call. Nyaa should work...

At any rate, it could have been deleted/quarantined right after downloading, immediately after the system first trying to access it - somehow.
Stranger things have happened! Just saying.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On another subject, I have finished the game, but I am missing one of the CG pieces for the third one. It's in the computer area (so area 3) but is completely walled off. Is there a "go through walls" ability I missed ? It's the center piece.
Nevermind, I found how.

You have to lure the mech in the next room near the left wall, jump on it, then double jump to reach a hole in the ceiling. It leads to the CG piece.

Reputation score
Welp, I successfully downloaded it, and played it.

Pretty fun game all around, though I wish I knew what the hell everyone was saying.

Also where is the data on the giant mech enemy? Seriously. I looked everywhere. That's the one enemy I'm missing (save the flying slimes, which I'm pretty sure don't have an H animation anyway).

EDIT: I found the mech's data. It's in the extra dungeon that can only be accessed on a New Game +.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Bumping because I just found out this game has a sequel, which is already translated, to boot:

It ditches the Metroidvania exploration style game for a linear select-a-level, kind of similar to Mega Man. Upgrade system is also totally revamped. Also, seven new playable characters (Rusu, the protagonist from the first game, is an antagonist this time).

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bumping because I just found out this game has a sequel, which is already translated, to boot:

It ditches the Metroidvania exploration style game for a linear select-a-level, kind of similar to Mega Man. Upgrade system is also totally revamped. Also, seven new playable characters (Rusu, the protagonist from the first game, is an antagonist this time).
I believe you'd be interested in this thread: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/12532-rj181044-機核覚醒~六欲姫ユーカ~

Reputation score
One of these days they're going to have to fix this site's search function. >.>

Tried a google search, but didn't see anything. Oh well.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the same problem....
but I couldn't play.... neither redownload because I lost the site where I download it...