What's new

RPG [風来の団] ソニアとHな召喚獣 (RJ153105)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New game from the same creator of:
セシリア ~エルトの機械工
ルーシィの卒業試験!
Again with female protagonist, this time he made h-events in battle, most of the monster have some different type of attack that will restrict the main character while you need to save her with her summons.
Also has RoL and GoR on boss.
trial pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ソニアとHな召喚獣

help please XD

it comes in the place just did not continue.

Hab schon mit allen geredet ec. aber es geht an der stelle einfach nicht weiter.
Weiß wer bitte was ich tun muß ?

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, I've been playing this game pretty much since it finished downloading and finally cleared it, so I'm sharing what I've got.

Gonna say outright, this game's really good.

It's got

- In-combat rape (with full CGs)
- Prostitution
- gratuitous amounts of rape, monster rape and booty
- an interesting combat system
- an interesting (as far as I can tell, would hope for a translation) story
- a lot of content

That said, and I have save files attached (I've cleared the game but am missing a number of CGs. Publicdata should unlock gallery, Save1 is New Game+, Save2 is right before the final boss).

Alright, so next I'm gonna do a guide of sorts (not like a walkthrough that covers everything, more like a collection of general tips) and spoiler the sections for space.

Characters

Alright so since I can't read Japanese, I have no idea what these characters' names actually are. So, I came up with nicknames for them, which I will list them by.

Meguca
This is our blue-haired protagonist. She's defined by being cute, gullible and generally weak in combat. At first she's almost useless in combat, later on she's only good for using items and spamming her revive spell (which she learns around level 10 I think, then gets a better version around 20).

She has a secondary skill tree, which only has one ability; summoning. See, she makes up for her weakness by summoning minions that do the work for her. At first she can summon two goblins - Gobbo and Gobby who I will list next, but you pick up more summons along the way. Each summon is a completely different character and has their own set of strengths and abilities, so feel free to mix and match.

Gobbo
He's a goblin, he wears a helmet and he wields a club. Pretty straightforward - he uses TP for physical damage special moves, he has no magic and he's stronger than Meguca, but only early on.

You start with him, you trade him out of your party the instant you get someone better.

Gobby
He's like Gobbo, except he's a mage instead of a warrior. He starts with a heal spell (worth about 100 hp for 4 mana) and a fire spell (most damaging thing you have at first and also 4 mana) as well as the ability to restore his mana based on his TP (50 tp = 20 mana).

While he learns new spells and is much better than Gobbo, he's still a beginner character and stops being helpful pretty quick.

Slime
The first boss of the game who joins you as a summon once you whoop his ass. His base stats at level 4 are _better_ than Gobbo's at level 9, so it's pretty clear who you should keep with you.

Slime's a pretty standard warrior character, but he has a lot of elemental weaknesses (fire, lightning) that make him pretty fragile once you start encountering spellcasting enemies.

Better than the goblins, but you still want to trade him out when you have better.

Ser Bearington
You have to take him with you when you first get him, as you meet him in a dungeon where your summoning is disabled. He's your first real keeper of a party member.

Bearington has two skill trees - offensive abilities that use TP and defensive abilities that use MP. His offensive ones vary from 20 tp to deal a double strike in a chosen element to 100 tp to deal a 5-hit combo to a target, which is usually an instakill against non bosses.

Bearington also has the only true AoE heal of the game, which costs 12 mana and restores around 300hp to your whole party.

Bearington is also an actual speaking character, and appears in most cutscenes and dialogue after recruiting him. You'll want to keep him around in your main party.

Tenty
You spend most of the 4th floor dungeon hunting after this asshole, who is a giant, horny octopus that rapes Meguca 3+ times before you actually beat him. Once you've finally done so however, he joins you as a summon.

Tenty uses TP to unleash extremely powerful physical attacks, many of them AoE. He's a real keeper for your main party.

Friendo
That pink-haired girl with the turtleneck who's best buds with Meguca. Through most of the game she's just an NPC, but around the 4th floor of the dungeon she'll go off adventuring without you, get raped a lot, then be recruiteable once you've cleared the floor.

She'll be part of your end-game party as, while she starts weaker than Tenty, she scales up pretty fast and will be much stronger than him by around level 30. She also has a secondary skill tree with healing abilities, a 8 mana heal for 700 health and a 16 mana heal for 100%.

Sorceriss
The purple-haired, bikini and robe-wearing sorceress who saves Meguca's sorry ass a few times during the story. Once you finally reach the 5th floor of the dungeon, you can recruit her into your party.

She starts off about 10 levels higher than everyone else (Meguca was 36 and Sorceriss was 45, Friendo was 29 when I first got her) and has useless basic attacks to complement her very powerful spells, including a different version for each element and the ability to restore her own mana (100tp = 50% max mana). In the final areas of the game, her light spell is crucial since with it's 80% max health damage, the enemies would out damage you by a mile.

Sidenote, Meguca gets the "chaste" status permanently when Friendo and Sorceriss are her partymates. While chaste enemies can't penetrate her during combat.

Combat

It's mostly your standard RPGMaker fare, just with a permanent CG cut-in of Meguca in her current state.

Your party is aligned along the bottom and the enemies are on the main screen, with a CG of Meguca's current state on the right edge of the HUD.

During combat, enemies will use their H attacks on Meguca, who is the only rapeable member of your party (even including Friendo and Sorceriss, when you get them).

When such an attack connects, the standing CG will change and a message box will appear at the bottom of the CG, explaining what the status does (in japanese, which means I have no actual idea what it says).

If there's a CAUTION warning on the messagebox, it means that status can progress into all-out rape. To stop this from happening, there are a number of abilities from Gobbo, Bearington and Tenty that can free Meguca from the enemies' grasp, or you can simply kill the enemy causing it before it goes further (which doesn't always work, be aware.)

If not freed by something else, Meguca will naturally escape after X turns, though enemies can just use their H move on her again to reset the timer. Note that most actual rapes will completely incapacitate her, making her literally useless untill freed.

I should also note that every single enemy in the entire game has an H attack of some sort. Many of them are simply ecchi, but every monster type has one. The only exception to this being bosses as the first boss (Slime) is the only one who has an H-attack.

Scenes

Now to the good stuff, the actual hentai.

There's a great variety of things in this game, triggered many different ways from battle-rape and defeat rape to agreeing to things you shouldn't to prostitution and so on.

The general rules of thumb if you're hunting for CGs is to always say "yes" to whatever an NPC asks of you and to make sure you lose to every boss before you beat it.

An exception to be aware of however are bosses thaat give you a warning before the battle starts - the game will pause before you enter the boss room and a big text warning with "CAUTION" in red (along with some kanji I can't read) that you have to click past. When that pops up, it's basically telling you "you're about to walk into a true game over boss battle, this boss has no CG and if you lose you will have to load a save file". So don't try and lose to those battles, 'cause it's just wasted time.

Story & Progression

Now I got stuck and couldn't figure out how to progress about 3 separate times in this game, and having stumbled my way through I'm going to share what I figured out.

First of all, make sure you talk to every npc multiple times[/T]. If you talk to that old guy in the guild house and get a cutscene then talk to the barkeeper but still can't leave town, go back and talk to the old guy again. Every time you get a dialogue sequence, talk to everyone again. Repeat this untill there is no new dialogue, then you can be sure something unlocked and you can progress.

The exception to this is the 4th floor of the dungeon, where you find a sword-in-the-stone kind of deal and have no way of getting past it. Well, I got stuck there for hours before I realized - you have to revisit the level 1 forest. You'll find the guy who'll pull the sword out of the stone, go talk to him, then go back to the forest again and you can interact with the orbs to knock down the floating island, which makes a path.

When you clear the 4th floor and recruit Tenty, you have to go back to the end of the 3rd floor where Tenty will bust a hole in a wall, opening a hidden path to the 5th floor. From there's it's back to the straight-forward "talk to everyone then go" system.

And for reference, here's the approximate levels I was when I cleared each floor (so you have a baseline to aim for if you feel like grinding)

Starting Forest: Meguca, Gobbo and Gobby all level 7
Dungeon F1: Meguca level 9, Slime level 5, Gobby level 8
Dungeon F2: Meguca level 15, Bearington level 13
Dungeon F3: Meguca level 18, Bearington level 15, Slime level 9
Dungeon F4: Meguca level 23, Bearington level 19, Slime level 16
Dungeon F5: Meguca level 35, Friendo level 30, Sorceriss level 49
Final Dungeon: Meguca level 49, Friendo level 41, Sorceriss level 52

I grinded a lot in the final dungeon out of fear of the final boss, who I turned out to be super overleveled for. So if you use my save files, enjoy breezing through the final battle.

So yeah, overall a great game that I actually enjoyed playing through, instead of just watching the hentai. Would love to see it translated; the story seems interesting and I really wanna know what Bearington is actually saying.

My save files are attatched; I'm missing a lot of scenes but I've gotten all the battle CGs and included my "at the final boss" file (save2) and my untouched New Game+ file (save1).

Enjoy.

Attachments

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't get it to work...

It was missing the sound effect Decision3 so I unpacked the rgss3a file which fixed that...now it's missing an outdoor tileset which isn't present in any of the games files.

Have I got a bad version or something?

*sigh* it seems like things are improperly named I renamed TileA1 to Outside_A1(what the game said it was missing) and then it went up to need Outside_A2...............am I going to have to rename every file? D:

EDIT again nevermind I fixed it had to copy everything from VXAce in to the game folder because it couldn't understand the Japanese titles for images and such.

If anyone has the same problem there's your fix I guess.

Last edited:
OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no thank you that you will be ignored if you ask her again what.
at the point where I've shown Will the match go no further?
allso explained spike me how supposedly comes next as XD

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you access the gallery? Can't find it haha.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ol red crystals go toe galley.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

no thank you that you will be ignored if you ask her again what.
at the point where I've shown Will the match go no further?
allso explained spike me how supposedly comes next as XD
After that whole dialogue sequence you should end up in the prison cell. You pick to summon Gobbo & Gobby or Slime to get you out (Slime has a scene if you pick him) and then your summons get disabled.

You meet Ser Bearington on the way out of your cell and go through a large push tile maze area before finally reaching a boss. When you beat that boss, the portal ahead is still blocked so you have to go back to town and talk to people.

Then you go back to the portal and Bearington will open it for you, letting you progress.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I did not expect this game to be so good! I'm in love with it and is easily one of the better h games I've played. I only picked it up because it looked like there was ingame hentai as a gameplay mechanic and not just on losses/events, and it is. Difficulty feels just right, the artstyle is great and besides the great in battle scenes (which, by the way, there's a lot and sometimes they're pretty neat), they didn't go with the ingame rpgmaker sprites (which, let's be honest, is all too common. At least they took the time to draw a blue slime instead of using that f*cking rpgmaker one you see in like every game).

Speaking of the scenes, they're such great value! There's a lot of the longer scenes and they often have waaaaaaaay more content than most you'd see. Also, while I'm hesitant to ever use the word "polished" to describe any h game, there's a lot of small little things they do that makes it that much better. An example, after you find Ser Bearington and you have that lever room puzzle (which is very visual and easy to understand for non japanese speakers, bonus points), once you complete it, if you need to go back through that room again, the game will ask you if you'd like to skip the puzzle.

Overall I think this game is great.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After that whole dialogue sequence you should end up in the prison cell. You pick to summon Gobbo & Gobby or Slime to get you out (Slime has a scene if you pick him) and then your summons get disabled.

You meet Ser Bearington on the way out of your cell and go through a large push tile maze area before finally reaching a boss. When you beat that boss, the portal ahead is still blocked so you have to go back to town and talk to people.

Then you go back to the portal and Bearington will open it for you, letting you progress.
thanks
Understanding unfortunately only station. XD

Can you ever who help and write it in German to me the result about setting no sense XD PLEASE

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks
Understanding unfortunately only station. XD

Can you ever who help and write it in German to me the result about setting no sense XD PLEASE
I can't translate into German, but I can make a picture guide. Here.

I also spoilered them because they're huge images, so be warned.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Part 2 coming not.
lands each is once again at the beginning as soon as the scene to end.
After part 1 I land right back near the crystal.

my save look self XD

have full game not Demo
other it the demo safe not work ?^^

Last edited:

Peni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you know how to unlock the pink haired girl? I think I'm at the final dungeon, have long ago gotten the sorceress, but the pink haired girl is still where she's always at, asking about exploring ruins or something.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks and yes the demo save work not in the full game. XD

little tip.
He give items

Level 12 Leran this skil.

change make new item.
save for work.^^
with luck ne raise Status Item.
HP + ec.^^

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Had volume at halfway, started up the game.

Proceeded to bleed out the ears.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

comming where an 1.03 ?^^

ok wait of 2.00^^

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game had an update to 2.0 on 7/12
countain a new dungeon and 12 new h-scenes from update note

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried looking, but does anyone know if this game is on the English DLsite?

Really want to buy this game, especially for the updates.

d13

Reputation score

Being meguca is suffering. :(