What's new

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Creator has made two new posts one talking about how they value the monster girl capture mechanic the most out of everything and the second about Yamabiko's(white fur monster girl, you can see it's animation on their pixiv) arousal effect on the player.

Also at the bottom of the second post there seems to be a notice about their upload and saying about how you should 18 and such.
There was this part about foreign stuff but i couldn't work out the engrish. :p

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another blog update. It shows few new animations.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Three blog updates in total.

To summarize;

The first talks about how save transfer between versions is difficult and may not be possible at all.

The second with the animations (seems) to talk about mechanics such as various types of foreplay, effects such as npc breast reduction and sexual patterns and his/her ideas for each of the individual npcs shown in the post.
The non chrome translated post shows each paragraph of text next to their respective monster girl, for better understanding copying and pasting the individual paragraphs into translate and reading them at a time might be wise.

The third is zell saying currently he's moving focus away from FOBS(this thread's game subject) just a little.

Last edited:

assasinwar9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so anyway to go fullscreen? or at least make it bigger with the exe version of this?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There's a .exe version of this? Where can I grab that?

The .swf version has some component that requires an internet connection to play (or maybe even a cached version of the page it's on?) that was why it wasn't working for me, maybe the other guys too.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a .exe version of this? Where can I grab that?

The .swf version has some component that requires an internet connection to play (or maybe even a cached version of the page it's on?) that was why it wasn't working for me, maybe the other guys too.
Do you know Zell's blog link if so follow these steps;

Step 1
On the right side of zell's blog under the white text "リンク" click this text
"ぶるーすきんの森(テストFlash)"

Step 2

On the left side of the page there should be this text;
"★ダウンロード 12/14更新"

Click it

Step 3

Click this text "『ぶるーすきんの森(Fob) ver1.04』"

This will bring you to the upload version(with the .exe)

Step 4

Click the grey button bellow the paragraph of japanise then click on "FOBSver1.04.zip"

Step 5

In the bar bellow;
"利用規約に同意した上で、FOBSver1.04.zip のダウンロードを続けるには、ダウンロードパスワードを入力して「認証」ボタンを押下してください。"

type the password "fobs104"

Step 6

Click the button that contains the text "ダウンロード"
It should be in the same place as the bar for the password was.

The download should start then after your redirected. :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you!

Unfortunately: getuploader. Someone needs to kill that worthless site, dunno why JP use it instead of something like mega.

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone reupload it to a place that would actually allow me to download it? getuploader keeps timing out on me and simply will not allow me to download it... -.-

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could someone reupload it to a place that would actually allow me to download it? getuploader keeps timing out on me and simply will not allow me to download it... -.-
Page 11 on this form darkwhite1602 posted a link to a mega upload of the 1.04 release, this is the latest build right now.

Just tested said link it still works :)

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you!

Unfortunately: getuploader. Someone needs to kill that worthless site, dunno why JP use it instead of something like mega.
No problem. :)

It's possible that they simply focus they're resources on JP bandwidth, as such external IPs wont get that stability that you would expect if they did allocate proper resources abroad.

asker015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No problem. :)

It's possible that they simply focus they're resources on JP bandwidth, as such external IPs wont get that stability that you would expect if they did allocate proper resources abroad.
I downloaded normally here. maybe the host has a better connection to IP for foreign users ?

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I downloaded normally here. maybe the host has a better connection to IP for foreign users ?
Then it's likely that the areas where the people who are having problems with said download are not as well connected to the getuploader network. :/

Either way if anyone is having issues with the 1.04 ver download there's darkwhite1602's post on page 11.

asker015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news about the 1.05?
and someone here have the other versions? some of the girls that are shown aren't even on the swf on his blog

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any news about the 1.05?
and someone here have the other versions? some of the girls that are shown aren't even on the swf on his blog
I have 1.03 and 1.04 and 1.03 has no more girls than 1.04.
The swf version has more girls but no sound nor any girl capture or after sex poses.

As for 1.05 only that save transfer from 1.04 wont be possible, and how zell now needs to get a new PC maybe(was reading translator engrish). :p

also if you want to see gifs of the girls that are going to be implemented into the game zell made a page for them(we aren't allowed to post links so here's a another guide).

Step 1(same as going to the download)
On the right side of zell's blog under the white text "リンク" click this text
"ぶるーすきんの森(テストFlash)"

Step 2

Click this link on the left side of the screen "●オリジナル" it will take you to the swf area.

Final step click the yellow text "●登場モンスター紹介" to go to the gif page.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Scratch that, new post;

Zell is adding;

More wilderness areas to the map,
Yamabiko Wild Cat, though the image and colour of it reminds me more of a kitsune with one tail,

Bug fixes/recognition;

warping position between areas,
duplication bug of kappa and player character bug that was mentioned earlier in the form.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another post;

Zell has made a twitter account,
New Paizuri gif of forest elf monster girl.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another post;

Zell has made a twitter account,
New Paizuri gif of forest elf monster girl.
Now that's interesting, I wonder if it's just a one-off animation or if there might be multiple ingame animations for some/all enemies? It's damn good regardless.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now that's interesting, I wonder if it's just a one-off animation or if there might be multiple ingame animations for some/all enemies? It's damn good regardless.
Possibly a random chance for a different animation or maybe some action influencing the different animation/event?
Either way it would add more to the already established sense of thrill/action. XD