What's new

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Possibly a random chance for a different animation or maybe some action influencing the different animation/event?
Either way it would add more to the already established sense of thrill/action. XD
I do hope it was based on certain conditions, so you can always get what you want.

Let's just say i have a dark history with Random Number Goddess of the Hentai World.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i saw this game preview on dl, and i should say this indefinitely should be his work, his dot style is pretty unique and recognizable

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i saw this game preview on dl, and i should say this indefinitely should be his work, his dot style is pretty unique and recognizable
True as well as there's a link to his blog at the bottom of the game's description. XD

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welp that game was frustrating. Maybe it was just me, but the movement in the game felt so bad.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not even sure how to get it to play. Then again, I've recently been stuck with Windows 10. I've got it set to the Japanese language (I think) and I'm trying to run it in Win7 compatability.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welp that game was frustrating. Maybe it was just me, but the movement in the game felt so bad.
Yeah. I got a few levels in - the movement is horrible, character keeps getting caught on corners, and the animations are IMO a massive step down from the monster girl game. Getting the purple girls to turn into your rape buddies is kinda amusing though, just a gaggle of bukakke buddies on everything you knocked down.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah. I got a few levels in - the movement is horrible, character keeps getting caught on corners, and the animations are IMO a massive step down from the monster girl game. Getting the purple girls to turn into your rape buddies is kinda amusing though, just a gaggle of bukakke buddies on everything you knocked down.
Well as we only just found out about this game and zell's blog doesn't have anything remotely close to it, i think it's fairly safe to say not too much time was put into it in comparison, it's quite possible zell didn't even do the coding for it himself.

Also it is a demo so it's also likely that the whole getting caught corners thing has been fixed in a later build, i sure hope so.

Not sure if we should move this to another thread as it's a different game, then again the title of the thread is just zell23 game. XD

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not even sure how to get it to play. Then again, I've recently been stuck with Windows 10. I've got it set to the Japanese language (I think) and I'm trying to run it in Win7 compatability.
I know this is a obvious question but is your system local set to japan? XD

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I know this is a obvious question but is your system local set to japan? XD
Its no longer such an obvious thing for me. Back when I was using Win XP I had to jump through hoops to set both language and system to the Japanese locale. With Win 7 all I had to do was set the language to japanese for non-unicode programs and leave the locale alone and it worked.

I just got Windows 10 like... 3 days ago following a double-computer hardware failure. So I'm not entirely sure how the language and locale settings for Win 10.

Edit: Only other relevant sounding option I can see right off hand is "Region" and I don't think that actually has to do with how computer programs are run, I think that's just for the operating system apps and what not. I could be wrong though. Somebody who knows more than I may have to edjumacate me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its no longer such an obvious thing for me. Back when I was using Win XP I had to jump through hoops to set both language and system to the Japanese locale. With Win 7 all I had to do was set the language to japanese for non-unicode programs and leave the locale alone and it worked.

I just got Windows 10 like... 3 days ago following a double-computer hardware failure. So I'm not entirely sure how the language and locale settings for Win 10.

Edit: Only other relevant sounding option I can see right off hand is "Region" and I don't think that actually has to do with how computer programs are run, I think that's just for the operating system apps and what not. I could be wrong though. Somebody who knows more than I may have to edjumacate me.
Ah i see, yeah the whole windows 10 region/language/local thing has been organised differently so it's more awkward to do so.
Also "Setting the language for non-unicode programs", sort of is changing the system local, at least with win 8 and 10 they're the same thing. XD

I've been playing JP games since to the end of my windows 7 system and only once did i need to change the local, now with windows 10 quite allot more often, though i think that's just companies getting smarter. XD

I'll write you a small guide on how to get to your system local and change it. :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New post from zell but he/she doesn't have anything to report, as he/she has been busy helping present another project according the the translation.

What is interesting though is he's posted with it an image of another new monster girl.
This one's a sort of slime/floor jaw trap monster girl.
Check out the gif itself on zell's blog.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another post, mostly about the duplication bug and how it effects certain monstergirls and the hero.

Other than that stuff about the .exe version VS the swf version a new gif of the red fur cat girls and another image of the third slime(grey) monster girl.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another post, mostly about the duplication bug and how it effects certain monstergirls and the hero.

Other than that stuff about the .exe version VS the swf version a new gif of the red fur cat girls and another image of the third slime(grey) monster girl.
Stap....cant...resist ..the hype

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New post from zell but he/she doesn't have anything to report, as he/she has been busy helping present another project according the the translation.
He, Zell is male going by his pixiv.

Nickname zell23

Website

Gender Male

Personal tags ゲーム ドット絵 モンスター娘

Twitter zell2323

Self introduction 逆レイプ系モンスター娘アクションゲームを作りたいともぞもぞ動いています。最初の一歩が見えてきました…(遅い)

たぶんうごイラ以外投稿することは無いと思います。

コメントの返信は一気に行ってます。質問などに対しすぐに返信できなくて申し訳ありません。

モンスター娘、ケモ耳尻尾、褐色、八重歯が大好き。

HP:
↑にて自作ゲーム配布しています。
blog:
↑にてゲームの製作状況をだらだらと書いております。

Last edited: