What's new

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, i was under the assumption that Zell simply decided to adopt the 'action' version of the game, i'm happy to hear hes decided to continue making the horror one.

I had previously complained that an 'action combat' game ruined the whole tone of the genre, a big part of the appeal of femdom/reverse rape is the idea that you identify as the victim, but this whole fantasy is ruined if the character can fight back in any kind of meaningful way. It becomes more like an action-combat game with femdom elements. Horror, or the idea that you are pursued or hunted by a more powerful entity meshes perfectly with the victim fantasy.

Zell has the correct vision and i am far more interested in his horror-themed take.

Mick2000

Reputation score
boy do i just discover that solo horror game by Zell, the horror element is top notch and the gameplay is like FoBS minus the fact that you cannot defeat any of this monster, although the method to counter some of these monster is almost cryptid i don't quite get it, hope it finally going to get somewhere.
do we have the name of it or just have to wait until Zell say it? i don't think it's right to keep discussing it here but if we don't have the name for it...

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
boy do i just discover that solo horror game by Zell, the horror element is top notch and the gameplay is like FoBS minus the fact that you cannot defeat any of this monster, although the method to counter some of these monster is almost cryptid i don't quite get it, hope it finally going to get somewhere.
do we have the name of it or just have to wait until Zell say it? i don't think it's right to keep discussing it here but if we don't have the name for it...
its simply titled "mysterious mansion". If I recall it should have its own thread around here somewhere....