What's new

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

It appears to be a recent demo, because there's a post on his blog talking about it.

Apparently there's 7 enemies:

Slime (hit them once and then if you bump into them h stuff happens)
mask/amazon girl (if you hang around their body after you knock them down they surprise you and do a H-thing)
ant girl
dark-skinned... beast girl I guess? If you kill her you get stuck in her arena/pit so don't do that.
Bunny girl, who you can see in one of the areas but it doesn't look like you can get to her. The trick is that in the arena with the beast girl you need to jump and hope that the beast girl hits you in midair. It'll knock you up out of the pit and into a portal that leads to her
Zombie girl
and lastly there are some puppet girl things. To get to them you need to reach the zombie area, go all the way to the right where there's a cliff/nothing area, and hold jump. You'll jump on thin air and get to a haunted mansion kind of zone.

There's another portal hidden but you can't get to it.

also you can't game over even with zero health, if you're stuck on the ground just press up and you can keep playing.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The demo ends with a fight against a boss right? cuz after beating her I couldn't get out, and on the door there, there was an alternate door that led me to zombies, but can't progress ther either.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe this is just happening to me, but I can't get the demo to work on Chrome. The demo works and loads fine with Firefox, but on Chrome all I see is this looping animation of the red haired fox.

Still this game demo was very enjoy able. I know the creator said that there isn't a release date, but I hope it is soon!

Here is a nice swf link of the demo

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its getting real, i guess for the demo the game is almost close to finish right ? RIGHT ?! :(

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I really need to learn me some moon runes. For the benefit of this community...

Anyhow, thanks for the information. I haven't gotten to play it, but it's good to know more progress is being made.

R

Ryka

It needs more penalty when multiple enemies are in the area.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So fkn excited for this game, it's like MGQ as a side scroller!, Can't wait to a standalone launcher with sounds is released!

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shift + Space sends you back to the beginning. I wonder if it can do anything else...

Orlandogt

Reputation score

man that bunny is a kind of joke? I can't get there, thanks for the demo link anyway, more games like this one is what we need :D

Sephra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

man that bunny is a kind of joke? I can't get there, thanks for the demo link anyway, more games like this one is what we need :D
Nah actually, I think it says up above but what you've gotta do is get to the 'boss' stage with the big wolf lady and run to the right end of the area; there'll be a blue door thing up atop the wall, which you need to get her to knock you into by jumping as she attacks, while standing at a correct distance.

Enjoy!

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Rough translation of the post from his blog.

"After a long time in the Flash output.
Is still buggy enemy cannot normally climb to climb a wall or the well is unavoidable. No sound effects.

So heavy.
To output normal exe in silence with about 900 kb to 80 M that horrifying turn.
fear only WAV sound came out, but want to sharpen Elo related sounds.
Trouble comes out in a very strange place!.
-About Flash, not game over HP is 0.
Normally ↑, please get up.
And depressing disturbances, as little enemy activity has been pulled. • Do not place no matter how hard. Portal appearance time is not good enough. Just forget I'm disappearing.
I am sorry.
-Take down defeat cut monkey (Black's big guy), or from the 詰mimasu."
-And with just a touch in the Flash portal and becomes a move handle.
It is hard to move? -Will tie the portal properly, but is in fact more involved.
And I mean Witch's House is the final stage. And if you touch is usually starts H anime. There are exceptions. 
Character is 7. -Identify the clear expression. If you find 7 bodies to that end.
Is captured only two bodies."
Im just happy he kept the game alive.

EDIT: I forgot to add, for some reason if u hit a slime multiple times after knocking it down (while other slimes are around), it should stand up with an exclamation mark. Dont know if this is supposed to trigger something in game, i think its for future updates. (Pressing down once triggered, makes the slime dissapear)

Last edited:

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Regarding the slimes you "kill" that i mentioned before, they relocate to the starting area and pressing down starts their animation but this time you control the speed with left and right.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Loads fine and all but... Is it me or there isn't sound/music at all?

Trizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update.

If you reload the flash demo he has set up, there will be some changes including a new enemy (The kappa girl).

If you don't see the new fox-girl npc before you meet enemies, you need to clear a cache or something.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update.

If you don't see the new fox-girl npc before you meet enemies, you need to clear a cache or something.
I saw the kappa and the fox-girl. Is there anything to be done with her or is she just like the little neko-mimi girl on the bench and just for show right now?

Trizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw the kappa and the fox-girl. Is there anything to be done with her or is she just like the little neko-mimi girl on the bench and just for show right now?
As far as I know, just for show for now. It provided an easy way to tell quickly if the player was using an up-to-date demo.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She has been "tagged" as NPC, so expect some kind of quest, but nothing else for now.

Kappa is where the Beast girl used to, just jump in the hole.
Also, now you are able to "capture" the Big Mask girl, and take her to base. Method is different though, you must let her finish you, then press down.
Here is a shot
(no 15 posts)
postimg org/image/kuucb1oax

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can capture the slime too. I did so by defeating her, then when she's a jelly on the floor, keep hitting her until she reverts, then press down.

You know you've captured them I think because of the "!" bubble?