What's new

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Welp, caught the thief, can't figure out how to catch any of the old girls with yamabiko power, can't figure out how to catch blue blacksmith/either of the golems/tiddy imps/fox chick. Rarely has a game made me feel so absolutely idiotic.

I do like the bunny's doublejump thing though.

FreddyStanding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Forgive me for the dumb, but I can't seem to find the password for the new version... Little help, please?

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got the kitsune ! Man, Zell got really imaginative with how to capture girls this version.

And yeah, she gives you a turn into rock power; still need to find a use for that.

EDIT
: AND i just got the imp, no need for any power for her.

EDIT2: Slug girl captured, and she actually asks for none of the new powers. It's actually quite looney toon-esque how you capture her lol

Last edited:

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And here we go, found the last crystal, unlocked the huh ... Mystical grove ? Area with the fairy, some slugs, and the black wolf. I pretty much saw all there is to see in the demo, just need to beat that dang wolf now. So far, new capturables include:

Old girls : Zombie, Slug girl

Ruins : Thief cat, Boob imps, Kitsune, Clay golem, Blue wolf

Grove type area : Fairy, and i'm supposing the black wolf is captureable... IF I COULD BEAT HER FIRST !

New powers : Yamabiko ( yell on enemies ), Hare ( double jump ), Blue wolf ( hammer attack ), Kitsune ( turn into rock )

New panels : Slug girl. There's probably more, but i only found this one.

EDIT : Wolf girl captured ! Beating her gets you, on top of herself, the yamabiko panel.

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Man i capture almost everything and now only left the kitsune and the clay golem,the kitsune is giving me a total headache and i assume the clay golem prob need the kitsune power?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you unlock alternate animations for certain monsters i assume thats what the signs mean.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just tell me how to capture the hammer girl

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, i dont remember seeing any and ive gotten really far :confused:

Zombie09

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I'm pretty fed up trying to figure out how to get the blue wolf hammer girl, and the kitsune.

Save me please.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need that second Yamabiko animation in my life. She's my favorite girl dammit!

Anyways, my one contribution for now, the knife girl with the beret in the ruins:

• Knock her down (several hits)
  • Begin to fap in front of her
  • JAM IT IN
  • If you had full HP, congrats, you got her!
  • If not you die. Apparently sex with her is just THAT GOOD.

I actually love her animation too, it's surprisingly cute, and I THINK it's the only 100% consensual act in the game since you have to manually initiate it, no trickery like wood elf. Leg lock at the end is 10/10 though.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are we not waiting a few days before posting guides ? Cuz otherwise i can write up a guide for the entire new version, but i feel like we should respect the dev's wishes .. :/

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are we not waiting a few days before posting guides ? Cuz otherwise i can write up a guide for the entire new version, but i feel like we should respect the dev's wishes .. :/
"is direct spoilers about the game cheats such as the capture procedure Do not is in the comments.
If hints about is your K . Anbai will leave.
As an element of the game, the neighborhood is happy if guests to the consideration.

I do not particularly care if other than the comments. "

Unless I'm reading that wrong, it didn't sound like he cares as long as it isn't in the comments to the post. If people really get bent outta shape about it I'll delete my post though, not trying to start trouble, just wanted to help.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes,he mentioned in his blog not to give straight away guides in the comments.but hint is okay and he leaves the salt and sour to ourself

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just pm me how to beat the hammer girl lol, been trying for an hour

Zombie09

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the love of god please do the same for me.

Thank you...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, this game just getting better and better! :D

I actually love her animation too, it's surprisingly cute, and I THINK it's the only 100% consensual act in the game since you have to manually initiate it, no trickery like wood elf. Leg lock at the end is 10/10 though.
I knew she's gonna be my favorite from her design alone, but her animation just seals it. :)

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Argh... im stuck, i dunno what to do next... i got the hammer girl and am now on 2 crystals but idk what to do next. Ergh...

Anyone sharing "tips", just put it in a spoiler quote with a small intro to it so people know what it is before they open it.