What's new

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Go to this site: []("LINK"). On the left hand side click the forth option. It should say
"★ダウンロード 11/15更新". This is where the newest demo can be downloaded.
Yes, and no. While it IS the intended game format with sound, it has fewer enemies and maps. Top left, second link ("●オリジナル 11/15更新") then "☆Flash版ぶるーすきんの森 ver1.02" should have the most completed version. This one has no sound but it has the haunted mansion.

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having the acplayer error when trying to play the downloadable demo, this didn't happen with the browser one

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blog update, nothing big, upcoming DL update notification and game progress.

Regarding your error, i cant find it anywhere, but, i can tell so far that all im doing to play it is having 64 bits w7 and japanese region locale.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blog update, again, no new dl.

Enemies now will have idle/masturbation while you are being raped. Point of this is so enemies dont "stack up".
EDIT: Little loop animation i missed.

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I know he's made it so monsters won't "stack up" on you, but it would be nice for another girl initiate an h-scene. Sort of like the blue swimsuit succubi in Castle RePure Aria, they were one of the very few who would initiate a special sex scene variant if a second one came across the protagonist when he was still recovering from the last girl.

It was very rare but also very kinky when going down meant you got chained to death. It was rare because the girls wouldn't become threats again after they'd had their scene.

Perhaps Zell can make a comprimise. If you don't "recover" from a rape soon enough, other girls may move in. Just don't have any of them re-activate until after you resume play. (And add in a few invulnerability frames after recovery and you should be set).

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know he's made it so monsters won't "stack up" on you, but it would be nice for another girl initiate an h-scene. Sort of like the blue swimsuit succubi in Castle RePure Aria, they were one of the very few who would initiate a special sex scene variant if a second one came across the protagonist when he was still recovering from the last girl.

It was very rare but also very kinky when going down meant you got chained to death. It was rare because the girls wouldn't become threats again after they'd had their scene.

Perhaps Zell can make a comprimise. If you don't "recover" from a rape soon enough, other girls may move in. Just don't have any of them re-activate until after you resume play. (And add in a few invulnerability frames after recovery and you should be set).
I agree, he is taking requests so if you can speak out to him maybe he will listen to you (i dont understand a single word of japanese and couldnt make an account on the blog).
The game is still in an early stage though, so im sure he will be adding A LOOOT of stuff. Surely he will add some kind of monster girl that acts in groups.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Partial translation of update:

Survivors report should...

-Ver1.04 updates are scheduled (scheduled end. / / system terms.

-Added title continue game over.

• Load only on the title screen.
And introduced the physical system (normally in the game ever).

-Modify the map.
Monster girl face.
-Monkey, the ARI daughter, Kappa, W rabbit to capture possible and quite 切ri込menai in the swamp (thanks people who report) add H anime monkey tail......

People are waiting for your evil helodermatidae sorry. Character is much too, which is involved in any bug or have been lost...

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update. Ver 1.04
Not yet. He said he will update in less than a week, but nothing yet.
I swear... the wait is killing me and it isnt even the finished game

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If he ever finishes this game, it will be one of the best reverse rape games since ever :D

tibe_3

Reputation score

The latest version can not be downloaded from the developer writes an incorrect password.:(:( Please download on mega.

Last edited:

maikl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The latest version can not be downloaded from the developer writes an incorrect password.:(:( Please download on mega.

tibe_3

Reputation score

There's an old password on the page to version 1.03 and the new no. So I can not download.

maikl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's an old password on the page to version 1.03 and the new no. So I can not download.
нефига он не старый я же скачал
вот если сам неможешь допереть прямая ссылка