What's new

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

The pass seemed to work for me

Its:
fobs104.

Either way, this demo deoesn't seem to have the haunted mansion at all.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, he seems to have expanded the world a bit but lessened the content as well. Really kinda' disappointing...

Anyone figure out how to capture the bunny girl/kappa girl yet? Google translate makes it look like they're capturable, but I can't figure out how.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, he seems to have expanded the world a bit but lessened the content as well. Really kinda' disappointing...

Anyone figure out how to capture the bunny girl/kappa girl yet? Google translate makes it look like they're capturable, but I can't figure out how.
To capture rabbit girl you have to get raped 2 time while another is looking at you,the first time she will have heart,and the second,she will be capturable.

To capture kappa you have to hit her(in the back?) when she is attacking/crouching.

That's how it worked for me.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is only 1.03 currently available for download. I guess it's been removed for some reason. If anyone else could reupload I'd appreciate it.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is only 1.03 currently available for download. I guess it's been removed for some reason. If anyone else could reupload I'd appreciate it.
yes please someone do it D:

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can see 1.04 in the download list, but it doesn't download further than a dozen Mo, and after that it stops to a crawl... Right now it's showing download done in 30 mins and growing... <-<

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The 1.04 downloaded fine for me. :confused:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Developer just post an info that the 1.04 version download link was deleted by some reason, and said he/she will reupload the DL soon.

EDIT: Oh, he/she already did!

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh where is the dlsite link ?
Ah, I'm sorry, i did not meant a DLSite Link, because contrary to the version number: 1.04, i believe this game is still far from complete.

Before, the developer post a link in his blog to his/her game uploader for the newest version of the game, but people here says they have difficulties so i was just trying to help by giving some info.

First you can click the link in the blog..
Try1.jpg

Try2.jpg

it will take you here..
Try3.jpg

or you could just go to this

Click the version 1.04 of course.
Put the
Try4.jpg

and download away!

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, I'm sorry, i did not meant a DLSite Link, because contrary to the version number: 1.04, i believe this game is still far from complete.

Before, the developer post a link in his blog to his/her game uploader for the newest version of the game, but people here says they have difficulties so i was just trying to help by giving some info.

First you can click the link in the blog..
View attachment 21151

View attachment 21152

it will take you here..
View attachment 21153

or you could just go to this

Click the version 1.04 of course.
Put the
View attachment 21154

and download away!
I been trying that for hours the download keeps failing at about 30(someodd)mb cause listed as "Unknown network error."

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting an error message of d3dx9_39.dll is missing, i've updated direct x and keep getting it, am i missing an rtp or something obvious? (running windows 10 in jap local)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So..
I definitely successfully capture Ant-girl but i can't find her anywhere in the Home Area.
Anyone have ideas?

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting an error message of d3dx9_39.dll is missing, i've updated direct x and keep getting it, am i missing an rtp or something obvious? (running windows 10 in jap local)
Thats definitly a Direct X issue, maybe try running as administrator, moving the file from a hidden folder (if u have it in one) and trying again. Or you can just download the file in dllfiles

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So..
I definitely successfully capture Ant-girl but i can't find her anywhere in the Home Area.
Anyone have ideas?
If you continue right when you are in the home area you will find another portal. this leads you to another "gallery" room.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you continue right when you are in the home area you will find another portal. this leads you to another "gallery" room.
Yes, but i had also checked there and still cannot find Ant-girl, there aren't anymore gallery room right?

And there are currently 3 "area doors" that aren't functional in this demo:
1. Just left after you leave Home Area, before the yellow stair to Desert Area.
2. The very end of Forest Area.
3. The supposed "door" at the wood walls in an area with many Bunny-Girls.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So..
Anyone have ideas?
How did you capture the ant girl?

For the other girls:

Slime: knock her down twice then wait for her to rise up again

Elf: let her fuck you ( and get speed boost while you're at it )

Minotaur: beat her up until she falls

Kappa: hit her in the back after she fails her charge ( timing is very strict )

Bunny: get fucked by a bunny girl twice while another watches. first time will make her horny, second time will make her capturable.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How did you capture the ant girl?
Fuck another ant girl nearby, she'll get horny. Then hit the horny one before she goes normal.
That's the way. So, did you also can't find the Ant-Girl in the Home Area, drewbit? Then i guess this is simply a bug or miscalculation on the developer part.

I wonder why the slime girl is the only monstergirl that you cannot repeatedly capture? After you catch one, any slime girls will just vanish after knocked down twice.