What's new

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

How exactly do you knock the slime girls down, presumably with the normal attack right?
I know i haven't Captured a slime girl yet, yet none seem to get up after two attacks.
We're talking about the blue slimes right, there isn't another pink one somewhere is there?

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Worked it out for me, after knocking down the slime girls twice you have to hit them again a couple of times to enable them for capture. XD

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

by minotaur do you mean the monkey girl or is there a one I missed?
Is she a monkey, i mean it looks like she has hooves and horns to me.
Overall i believe the monster girl in question is the one that spin attacks you which sends you flying.

Would send a link to the creators gif of the character but i cant yet. :p

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is she a monkey, i mean it looks like she has hooves and horns to me.
Overall i believe the monster girl in question is the one that spin attacks you which sends you flying.

Would send a link to the creators gif of the character but i cant yet. :p

this is the minotaur

the monkey girl looks like a classic Sun Wukong character

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okey guys ere its a meg* link for dummies likes me who have problems to find the link or have other problems with the download, dont worry for the wierd name its just changed during the cooking :D

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really love this game and how it is all coming along. :)
So just to clarify something the 'monkey' that has been mentioned is basically the minotaur now, the model has been changed. Horns removed and tail added as the major ones.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really love this game and how it is all coming along. :)
So just to clarify something the 'monkey' that has been mentioned is basically the minotaur now, the model has been changed. Horns removed and tail added as the major ones.
Eeh.... no, there is some similarity, but the Monkey-Girl model is different from Minotaur-Girl, as you can see below.

Because the Monkey-Girl isn't really obvious at first glance, some people thought she was also a minotaur, a small breed variant, but no she's not a minotaur.
The real minotaur just hasn't implemented yet in any of the demo.

All the monstergirls and how to capture that are available in the 1.04 demo:
Slime-Girl------[Don't Play Possum] When they stay lying at ground, attack until they raise again.
Forest Elf-------[Easy Girl] Let them rape you.
Ant-Girl---------[Too Busy Self-Servicing] Attack one that is masturbating (watching you raped by others).
Kappa-Girl------[Trip Them Turtles] Hit their back (their health must still full, or they will just get defeated), the timing is strict and tricky.
Bunny-Girl------[Masturbating Intensifies] Let them watch you getting screwed twice.
Monkey-Girl----[Classic Boss Battle Reward] Just defeat her.

I think the author has done a good job at varying the capture method for each Monstergirls.

Monstergirls that currently missing from earlier demos (This means some earlier demos have them implemented):
Pink Slime-Girl
Cat Sorceress
Zombie-Girl
Alice Girl
Ceiling-Stomper Girl
Girl-in-the-Box

And looks like there is a bug where Ant-girls isn't present in your Home Area even after you caught some. (How fitting, a bug about a bug-girl) :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From saving the Gif of the "Monkey girl" it's title shows as "masira.gif" which from google seems to be a monkey like character from one piece.

Also from translating the creator's 1.04 blog post he mentions which monstergirls that are capturable. This includes monkey rather than Minotaur.

This is done with chrome's page translator though so it's a rough translation. :p

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From saving the Gif of the "Monkey girl" it's title shows as "masira.gif" which from google seems to be a monkey like character from one piece.
"masira" literally means "monkey" ;) so that makes sense.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

EDIT: OUPS posted in completely the wrong thread.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In Zell's Latest post he talks about how he's acknowledged the bug with the ant girl capture as well as how downloading is being awkward currently with the 1.04 upload.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, forgot this update on his blog (partial translation that sucks):

Bug in FOBSver1.04 now been confirmed...-be problems on the progress of the game.
-Invisible bases also captured Ali daughter.
-Based Kappa image lag.
-Mont and restrained her in-game over to choose from including players disappear.

(Will improve when you restart the game it is...)-game no matter what.-contact with rabbit in HP0 left field music.

Because stamina or ejaculation gauge faces of the original figure is omitted.

Think I don't download up less frequently and capture of Mont's daughter disappears so fatal to be up sometime soon. Thank you for the bug report. Also to add to this post if you found a new bug, so please check.

Really hope he would stop using that uploader, always had trouble with it...

And regarding links, its okay so far but please remember that in future updates this WILL have loli, don't know how the rules aply in this case cuz its safe for now but whatever. Just a heads up.

7coloredmagician

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if the creator's aware of this glitch either, but...

I led 2 of the kappas to the little elevated platform in their area, and jumped into the two. One grabbed onto the character, and one was knocked away. I basically cloned the main protagonist sprite.

Then I noticed they share the pleasure meter at the bottom left, so the animation syncs eventually.

At least I can say I have mastered the art of cloning.

I'd post a link, but apparently I need to make more posts. And I've only ever made one in a thread way back so... Lurker lurk more?