What's new

megamanxzeroaxel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New animation posted on his blog. The new monster is officially named "Mind Jacker" (Google translate so take it with a pinch of salt).

Mind jacker looks suspiciously similar to the player sprite, I think this new monster's name says it all.

Mind Hijacker more like, seems she can take control of you and slightly change your appearance as well.

I could be wrong but then we'd have a futa monster girl on our hands-which hey, I'm ok with ;)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Mind jacker looks suspiciously similar to the player sprite, I think this new monster's name says it all.

Mind Hijacker more like, seems she can take control of you and slightly change your appearance as well.

I could be wrong but then we'd have a futa monster girl on our hands-which hey, I'm ok with ;)
There is a previous sprite where the 'Mind Jacker' falls ontop of the character and takes control of his mind, thus the name.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
New animation of the wite yeti-like monster posted.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
it was so obvious it was going to be paizuri, thx you zell !
every update form now is going have at least one paizuri in it huh? ugh.... oh well theres other monster girls to look forward to mostly some lolis i hope or small girls like that red ogre girl

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
every update form now is going have at least one paizuri in it huh? ugh.... oh well theres other monster girls to look forward to mostly some lolis i hope or small girls like that red ogre girl
zell its a huge fan of paizuri and oppai loli(?), really at this point its like a law for every zell update but at least he try to put a little of everything..... just hope it doesnt go too extreme.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now with finisher! That cum burst is definitely enjoyable.

LurkingLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what did I miss? I've been gone for so long.....idk what's going on anymore XD I think my last update was the roulette boss chick....

also finally my avatar appears!!! FFS it only took like... however long....

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
what did I miss? I've been gone for so long.....idk what's going on anymore XD I think my last update was the roulette boss chick....

also finally my avatar appears!!! FFS it only took like... however long....
Calm down. Not much has happened because Zell's been busy IRL for the past month or two. We're just now getting a few more previews, so I guess he's picking back up development?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Calm down. Not much has happened because Zell's been busy IRL for the past month or two. We're just now getting a few more previews, so I guess he's picking back up development?
He has to solve the problem with the engine first ...so i guess this update will take a lot of time in comparation with the others.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
that mouse was annoying to fight but when you figure her out she's easy.
Hype about the new monster too.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
An updated yeti animation posted on Twitter, and a little gif of MC slashing at the new tail-pussy girl on Pawoo as well.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New preview of evil bunny animation.
Edit:
And another position for her. I think she just became my favorite girl based solely on animations.

Last edited:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I am glad that he's putting more animation for the evil bunny. Was a little disappointing that she gave you a foot job.
Now hopefully he also does the same with the brown rabbit. Got no problems with foot jobs i just want every monster girl to have a vaginal/anal scene. Even if you got to look for them panels.