What's new

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ackchyually. Frankenstein is the scientist, not the monster.
true but there are many ways to get around that issue, the bigger problem is that people think that the "monster" was dumb and couldn't speak properly

PunCake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a save file for 1.13b? Its been a while since the last time I've played this game.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wanted to leave a full save file here, but I just realized I don't know how : trying to upload a .zip give me this error "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable."
Am I missing something?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Latest blog post says he's about 60% done with the next update and about 60% done with the total number of monster girls he expects to be in the game.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Theres plenty of good reasons to end it and 40% more monster girls that already exist in the game is quite a lot.

Reasons to end FOBS

1. The engine hes working on is archaic and no longer supported.

This is probably the biggest reason, Zell is always complaining about issues surrounding the engine, it's limitations, it's bugs and the fact that it is no longer supported by the creator, Zell has had to do more on the programmer side of the game simply because the engine is so flawed, if Zell ends the game and creates another similar one on a different engine or platform, we'll all be better off. Theres also the issue of higher quality sprites, compare the resolution quality of spites from Zell and the ones from Kyrieru, there are more pixels overall with a greater level of detail. I don't know if the engine is directly the reason for this but it certainly can't help.

2. Zell is running out of ideas.

This is a distinct possibility, after all, there are only so many ways you can depict a poor dude getting fucked. We have so many sex sprites but the flavor is really what makes them unique, we're not talking about sex positions here, which is all well and good, we're talking about how a monster girl with her specific monster girl toolkit uses it to rape our hero, i think Zell envisions this better than anyone does but when you have two harpys in the same update and they both swoop down and fuck you, you are probably reaching your wit's end, this and the fact that it's been the same protagonist this entire time really limits your ability for creative potential.

3. Zell just wants to do something new.

Zell is a very talented creator, but it is unlikely that his own Hentai tastes are limited to Reverse Rape. Kyrieru's first game was a traditional ACT game with a female protag with all kinds of monsters and tentacles which preyed upon her, for all we know, Zell wants to change it up and give his own take on that genre, furthermore, there are so many different types of games now, FOBS is a traditional platformer, but then you have games like this which is a run or rape type of game, it's still monster girls, it's still reverse rape, but it's a different gameplay altogether.

If one thing is clear it's that Zell is a very talented developer and artist whose star has risen tremendously while hes been working on FOBS and not just within the Hentai games scene either, DLsites seems to place many Reverse-Rape oriented games on his website as advertising and i think hes big enough now that any actual game put on DLsite would sell incredibly well. I don't think Zell is going to disappear entirely when FOBS is done, it may simply necessary for the evolution of his craft.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO THERES A END AFTER ALL !
Just because this will end, it doesn't mean that he's not going to continue or start other things. I don't think he's running out of ideas, especially with those fan made monster girls we saw weeks ago, and honestly, he has the entire monster girl encyclopedia at his disposal (I don't see Anubis running around yet...)

He may get to work with some newer tech too, and FOBS will go down as his crowned jewel until he inevitably makes something cooler. If you can believe that.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO THERES A END AFTER ALL !
yo dont forget, he also has that other game idea that he might work on afterwards with the imp dude or whatever having a 1 on 1 fight with an enemy where the goal is to exploit openings and make them cum more times than you do to beat them. Even if it ends im sure we can count on zell to continue to make good pixel games, especially if the support is there

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I just hope he wont dissapear/his blog turns silent after his fobs-project..he s done some quality stuff and i actually enjoy browsing his blog for his non fobs content too...

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Possible to do it? Yes. Hard to do it? Very. Very damn hard. Honestly, you'd be considered a saint if you had the ability to find a damn program that lets you mod FOBS.
There's one program I use to inject edited sprites back into the game - multiextractor. I don't know any other program which can repack files like that. I'm also using a paid version, so I have no idea if someone cracked latest version or not.

Anyway, I was able to make some sprite sheets swap mods with it - https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...forest-of-the-blue-skin?p=1367622#post1367622

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score

Tweet to new monster girl. Sadly it might also be the last.

sgtpugsly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't think like that. Theres 2 WAY more likely alternatives when he says "this child's report may be the last," since we'll, atleast I dont exactly know japanese.
1 - This is the last report on that one monster, he'll do more on the one he hasn't done but said he WOULD do in a previous tweet, the knife lobber, and we're all happy at a new update. - Most likely
2 - Something happened and this is gonna be the last girl in this update, not too bad, but knife lobber'll be postponed. - Not as likely, plus, he might go into a bit more detail about it if it were to have happened.
3 - This somehow is the last girl in the entire game, something happened that zell definetly did not predict. - honestly this might just be shy of impossible.
So heads high, chances are we were a bit wrong.