What's new

Sitas

Reputation score
For the Knife Juggler:
Block the first three dagger, then she will throw eletric daggers, block them as well (did it with the cat girls slash) and before she throws the volley of daggers, hit her and she becomes stunned and ready to collect.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where are the new areas anyway? I haven't been able to find anything new yet

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The update will be out in about 2 hours and I will update my guide as soon as I can. But as usual you guys can always help to find out various things so I can finish the guide faster :)
Where can I find your guide? Just noticed I haven't covered some previous areas where a guide would come in handy.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
stuck in new "prison area"
can't defeat "orgre" and pass the cells passworld

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Start at the graveyard shortcut and go left.
Thank you!

-----

Same AleG, running from her with elf speed doesn't work, can't dodge with kappa thing, can't hammer, I'm kinda stuck figuring out how to deal with her as well...

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thank you!

-----

Same AleG, running from her with elf speed doesn't work, can't dodge with kappa thing, can't hammer, I'm kinda stuck figuring out how to deal with her as well...
running the second as you hit the button with elf does work, it is very close tho

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just wanna add that you can capture the Mind Jacker (the one that possess you) by letting them possess you AFTER you hit the blue button that blocks the other Mind Jacker. WIth no other MJ they will masturbate by themselves and after they cum you can capture them.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
some capturables

Mind Jacker - as @hertzez mentioned - you hit the blue button and let on rape you
"Knife clow" - parry 6 knife ,when she charges the 7th attack
Pluzze: finish the pluzze order top left 2 then fast to top right 1 > fast bottom right switch then bottom right 2 then go all way left > button > bottom left 1 then all way right top door, the girl will be waiting you

pudgy

Reputation score
Ok so I'm consolidating everything from what I've learned as well as how to capture each new character some of the information is already here some is not.
To get to new area start at graveyard and go left
I recommend getting to the save area asap which is up one level and the first door on the right ( use bunny perk to jump up there or take the jugglers door which is first door on the right of the starting floor)
To capture juggler smack away the first three normal daggers with your weapon they will then use lightning daggers knock the next three away then smack the juggler to capture
on the second floor go to the left to capture the imp on the slime masturbate onto the mob then masturbate again until you both cum and capture
hit the button then go to the right on the second floor which will bring you to the walls challenge simple first floor there are 4 girls behind bars masturbate in front of the second girl until the light turns green
jump to the other side staying on the same floor and masturbate in front of the first one you come across until that light turns green
go down to the bottom right then hit the first log button if you get stuck masturbate in front of the farthest right one run to the far left on the lower floor and hit the second log button if you get stuck masturbate in front of the farthest left girl and jump back up to the upper right go through the door and capture the girl behind bars unlock the green button go through the door you will respawn in the main room again
either save again or just go down to the right use the kappa to go through the small opening now and hit the button this blocks the bunny slime girls from jumping down after you get hit once. go get captured by a bunny slime and watch the animation this allows you to grab the bunny slime. go back the the brick covered door next to where you hit the button for the bunny slime equip kappa buff and run down to the end of the hallway use kappa buff to run from the ogre after hitting the button. ( I do not think you can capture the orc/ogre girl)
save again then head to the bottom left of the main room for the alarune room there is one with different style grass they are sitting in find that one and you will get a button then hit the button on the right hand side to unlock the ice area. but first lets capture the alarune hit get masturbation up to almost max then hit them one time and pop off a cumshot on them free capture.
now run to the bottom right hand side of main room follow it until you find the next save area go to the room next to the save area and drop down to fight the yeti girl equip kappa buff and hit the yeti then kappa dodge through the yeti until you beat them for capture. thats everything that i've found in this game hope it helps

Last edited:

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
orc: pass the button to the left < defeat the purple slime dodging with elf then shout on the button on the left , go back to the orc and use the buttom

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
can somebody post a save in the area with the new stuff?

Edit: Nvm found it. How do you get pass the prison?

Last edited:

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok so I'm consolidating everything from what I've learned as well as how to capture each new character. Some of the information is already here and some is not.
To get to the new area, use the kappa's dash after you've passed the white hunters in the swamp.
I recommend getting to the save area and unlock the teleport asap which is up one level and the first door on the right ( use the double jump to get up there or take the jugglers door which is first door on the right of the starting floor).

To capture juggler, smack away the first three normal daggers with your weapon. They will then use lightning daggers. Knock the next three away then quickly smack the juggler in the face to capture her.

On the top floor, go to the left to capture the imp on the slime. Masturbate onto her then masturbate again until you both cum and proceed to capture her. Do not forget to hit the button at the end of the corridor.
After this, proceed to the hellhounds prison (top floor, right side).

First, masturbate in front of the second one on the top left floor until the light turns green Be very careful not to masturbate too long or you will be caught and lose a lot of health! Also, be quick or the green barriers will close before you reach your destination!
Next, quickly jump across to the other side staying on the top floor and masturbate in front of the first one until that light turns green. Next, use the green rush to quickly go down to the bottom right and hit the button. If you get stuck, masturbate to get out. Quickly run to the far left lower hallway and hit the second button. Once more, if you get stuck, masturbate to get out. After this, jump back up to the upper right and go through the door. Capture the hellhound and unlock the green button before going through the door.

Save again and go down to the right. Here, use the kappa's dash to go through the small opening in the right wall. Hit the blue button. The main room should now have orange stoppers allowing you to avoid being double-teamed by mind-jackers. With this in mind, get caught by a mind-jacker and watch the animation to capture her.

Next, go in to entrance next to the bunny-stoppers room. Hit the button and quickly dash to the exit with the kappa's dash to avoid the frankensteins monster (she will one-shot you if you get caught).

Save again then head to the bottom left of the main room. There is one alarune in this room with a different smooth grass. Masturbate until you're right at edge. Proceed to strike her and instantly bukkake her. You can then capture her and hit the two buttons.

With all areas done and the monster-girls captured, run to the bottom right hand side of main room follow it until you find the next save area. Go to the room next to the save area and drop down to fight the yeti. Strike her then use the kappa's dash to avoid her roundhouse slams. Rince and repeat until you're dona and capture her.
Good luck and I hope it helps
Fixed it for you.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There is no walkthrough or something is there?

Anyway, I would like to know where the third crystal/switch in the temple ruins is located. One is behind the Kitsune, another close to the entrance behind some block (need to hammer for that). But where is the last one?

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can get the ogre/frankenstein. Go to her, the wall behind her should be trespassable, (may require alraune rooms button pressing for that) and get to the purple slime girls room, to survive keep jumping around and slashing when she stands still, much like the swamp lizard one, after her defeat, press the button and return to the ogre, now opening the ogre's cage will stun her and you can have her. No idea if the purple slime girl is capturable.

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to press the button in the room with the plant girls?

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to press the button in the room with the plant girls?
One of the alraunes (plant grills) is different, look at the green grass on the floor, it looks less colorful, that one is the special one. Prepare your jizz but don't shoot yet, hit her, then get away and as soon as you can see the spores being released, jizz on her, jump over spores and capture her. Now that she's gone, there's a button in her place and hitting it will remove the wall on the right side to the other button.