What's new

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One of the alraunes (plant grills) is different, look at the green grass on the floor, it looks less colorful, that one is the special one. Prepare your jizz but don't shoot yet, hit her, then get away and as soon as you can see the spores being released, jizz on her, jump over spores and capture her. Now that she's gone, there's a button in her place and hitting it will remove the wall on the right side to the other button.
You're supposed to use the Voice Bazooka powerup you get from the Yamabiko to push the Spores away
After making sure she isn't blocked by any spores you jizz on her that way she becomes stunned

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
hm... I'm getting an error when trying to boot up v1.14. v1.13 boots up with no issue, but 1.14 tells me that there's a parameter error or that i dont have sufficient authorisations ??

Last edited:

rotoco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hm... I'm getting an error when trying to boot up v1.14. v1.13 boots up with no issue, but 1.14 tells me that there's a parameter error or that i dont have sufficient authorisations ??
Are you perhaps trying to open it directly from the .exe instead of using a japanese language emulator such as Locale Emulator?

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
I'm the master of disguise,
I can vanish from your eyes.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Are you perhaps trying to open it directly from the .exe instead of using a japanese language emulator such as Locale Emulator?
i havent needed locale emulator for the previous versions tho :s

Edit: that worked tho, thanks

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Zell is talking about taking a break so he can 'do various collaborative games.'

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Zell is talking about taking a break so he can 'do various collaborative games.'
I don't see anything wrong with that. Get some $$$, maybe also learn a thing or two as far as his sprite art or coding goes. All power to him.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
the new jailed doggy can cause some really wierd and fun glitches.
ah....i was just about to talk about that. It seems like the gallery room and specifically that room is bugged. I jerked off the the lily alraune and the sperm got to her...and the monster that takes control over your mind.
I would like to have a sex sprite with that Red cap (the one that throws knives).

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In general, this release seems to have a few odd glitches.

- I wondered if you could escape the Yeti pit if you get uppercut while in the air. I ended up on the left ledge because for some reason, I was able to jump in midair without having the lopbunny skill equipped. Needless to say there was nothing on that ledge.
- While fighting the mouse girl, I slipped past her to the right side, and while chasing me, her sprite went batshit insane as soon as she reached what I assume was her spawn point, and she could move past it. She just rapidly cycled through several animation frames.
- In the underground dungeon (the new area), while tampering with the imprisoned crazed wolves, I managed to get a Game Over, but still move around while the "press A to restart" note was on-screen. I couldn't interact with anything, or even leave the room, so I had to restart.
At the area with the bunnies where you can find the entrance to the big tree, I went to capture one of them, but during one of the animation, one of the bunnies walked in... and simply went past the scene, continuing to walk to the left. When I was done with the other two, I went left, and the bunny was walking towards the wall. I couldn't snap her out of it, and I couldn't kill her.

I don't know what caused all of these small glitches, but it's kinda weird, yet entertaining to try and break the limits. Still, The past few releases haven't been this buggy.

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am the only one who have problems with the irvank emblem?, I already got it but it wont let me see it in the gallery, the girl doesnt even appear. Is there some way to fix it?

never mind, I discovered the new feature where you change the animation with the emblem board.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty sure he released Version 1.14a to fix some of these problems.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Huh... Now my antivirus is flagging the .exe ( be it for the 1.14 or 1.14a ) as a virus " exploit.gen "

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post; seems like he's getting an itch to update some old sprites and animations, but not all too soon, of course.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sounds like there are plans for adding captures and infinite rapes, too, I think... Very excited for that, I was literally just thinking after the last update about how there were no new girls to be captured or fucked endlessly this time.