What's new

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
2 questions XD
1 > its there a 1.14a Full save?
2 > does the posts already taken another route than the game XD ?

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Save for 1.14a -

Also, if anyone is interested in translating FOBS here's sprites to translate and redraw -
Injecting edited sprites back to the game won't be that hard.

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Save for 1.14a -

Also, if anyone is interested in translating FOBS here's sprites to translate and redraw -
Sorry but that save doesn't work :/

Last edited:

boneguy69

Lurker
Reputation score
Save for 1.14a -

An English translation sounds like a great idea. I wasn't sure what tools were needed to extract images from FOBS, but it's good that you did. I'll get started on translating as best as I can. I'll also make the new images for translations unless someone more graphics savvy is willing to do it (if you want to do it then say it before I start making my own text images). FOBS is one of my favorite games and definitely deserves a translation. It would be super helpful to new players who don't know what items or power-ups do due to the language barrier.

I did one translation before going to sleep last night. It was image 00087 (the game over screen).
Original: こんていにゅー?
Pronunciation: Kon tei ni ~yu ー?
Translation: Continue?

Zell likes to include English into his game and this is one example.

Hopefully I'll have a basic translation within a day or two. And maybe someone more experienced in translations can help after I get it all into text form.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
What's there to translate? You have the menu screen, the power ups and a couple of SFX's. That's it.
I personally don't think it matters to people if they see "びゅっ" or "Splurt". The power ups are not exactly rocket-science either. Even if you can't read kanji Zell included which buttons/arrows to press. But if you want to go ahead and translate, more power to you.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's there to translate? You have the menu screen, the power ups and a couple of SFX's. That's it.
I personally don't think it matters to people if they see "びゅっ" or "Splurt". The power ups are not exactly rocket-science either. Even if you can't read kanji Zell included which buttons/arrows to press. But if you want to go ahead and translate, more power to you.
I'm going to hop in and say yes, please translate it! I had a translated version for 1.9 or something a while ago and it was still nice to have, even though I knew pretty much everything anyways. It just feels nicer, and if one person can keep a translation going like this, it shouldn't be too hard to keep up as updates don't add much new text, if any.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another project he's working on, and I can say I'm excited for sure.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score

Another project he's working on, and I can say I'm excited for sure.
I figured there was a reason his activity on FOBS has diminished.
Good to see him trying new things. Knowing Zell, this is bound to be great!
We should create a new thread as soon as more info on the game is added.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So the last shared save seems to be missing a handful of girls. Anybody know where to find them or have a complete save? Unless I'm super drunk (which is possible) I just looked through the list of available ones and there are like 9 or 10 of them I don't recall seeing in the collection area.

Edit: Are they not available to be caught? Ran into a few of them randomly, but could only kill them.

Last edited:

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
So the last shared save seems to be missing a handful of girls. Anybody know where to find them or have a complete save? Unless I'm super drunk (which is possible) I just looked through the list of available ones and there are like 9 or 10 of them I don't recall seeing in the collection area.

Edit: Are they not available to be caught? Ran into a few of them randomly, but could only kill them.
There IS a handful of uncaptureable girls in the game, such as the white ghost, pink slime or purple/dark/whatever slime in the cave, so your not going to be able to have everything. (the list on zell's blog should have an icon next to whats capturable)

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty sure there is a link in the very first page ( ) that tells you the latest information about where to find certain monster girls, how to capture them and which one you can' capture sadly.
There is also a complete save there too btw
Ya just gonna have to read the forum to aid you on your quest

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Pretty sure there is a link in the very first page ( ) that tells you the latest information about where to find certain monster girls, how to capture them and which one you can' capture sadly.
There is also a complete save there too btw
Ya just gonna have to read the forum to aid you on your quest
Thanks for that link. Kinda stinks that not every girl is able to be captured. Wonder why they did that?

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for that link. Kinda stinks that not every girl is able to be captured. Wonder why they did that?
It's only one man (I think anyway), and creating all the different behavior/ animations required for capturing a monster is just a whole additional layer of work required for a single monster that could go into designing/ animating something else, and most people would typically want new content over old. It's kind of unfortunate, yeah, but he's trying to update old monsters with better animations and capture methods, so your wish will be granted soon(ish).

(Also woohoo this is my 69th post I'm a grown adult with an adult sense of humor)

Last edited:

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
It's only one man (I think anyway), and creating all the different behavior/ animations required for capturing a monster is just a whole additional layer of work required for a single monster that could go into designing/ animating something else, and most people would typically want new content over old. It's kind of unfortunate, yeah, but he's trying to update old monsters with better animations and capture methods, so your wish will be granted soon(ish).

(Also woohoo this is my 69th post I'm a grown adult with an adult sense of humor)
In all actuality, i think its only the animations getting redone. capture methods, and other stuff, is staying the same.
Also, theres far more than 1 uncapturable monster.
To name a few, pink slime, dark/purple slime, water tiger thing, white hunter/white swamp thing, red ghost.