What's new

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another post about that new game.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like he's not alone in working on this. The tweet supposedly claims he has a programmer working with him.
Shared burdens are halved burdens and I look forward to what these two can cook up together.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He also confirmed they're using Unity, so less engine restraints.

DankOneils

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm trying to download the new version 1.14a bugfix but it keeps telling me the password is wrong . The site that requires no password is giving me error 404 so i'm using the other link .

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm trying to download the new version 1.14a bugfix but it keeps telling me the password is wrong . The site that requires no password is giving me error 404 so i'm using the other link .
I see your problem. It does work...however here's the thing...you probably saw it when your computer translated it for ya. The f in the password is capitalized when you translated the page. If you didn't translate it it's actually a lower case f so do it again this time make sure that F is a lowercase one. That should fix your little password problem

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Sex scene with drider from new game in this tweet. Looks nice, even though it's censored.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so seeing this gif...does that mean that you can bring along a monster girl to join you on your adventure!?

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What, don't like Unity?

Also, looking at his twitter, it seems he's redone the purple lizard thing from the dark forest area
no my laptop is just a crap top got problems with tons of shit... like MV games and last icheck never been able to play a unity game well either.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Liking the new combat idea, although since it's male/female, it will probably just be old tropes from the last game imported with new cast. I'm cool with that

New enemies going friendly might also mean more variety in animations per enemy. IE a "hostile" and "passionate" animation difference, whatever that translates to in hentai games. With Unity, I imagine importing new characters might be extremely easy in the long run for some lurker modders out there, so... Well, today has just been an interesting day for me (YT getting the boop and this)

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Some early look at how updated Tribal Girl (Forest Dweller) design will look in the game:

(5 frames vs 3 in old version)
(frame count is much higher than original one)
(10 frames vs 4 in old version),

I can't stress enough how much frames it adds up to every bit of animation. It seems like Zell is really trying to smooth every 'rough corner' and maybe even push it to the endgame.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
no my laptop is just a crap top got problems with tons of shit... like MV games and last icheck never been able to play a unity game well either.
I remember Unity hatng my computer until someone posted a link to a library or some sort of compatibility patch. Since then I've had little trouble with it. I have no idea what it was or where I got it, but I suggest Google and see if there are any libraries out there to help with compatibility issues.

Last edited:

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
A new gif was posted on his twitter featuring the monster girl from a few pages ago. It answers our questions regarding the tail: Vore.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also there's a new post on his blog, new girl designs look pretty exciting.