Surely
no-one would be such a pervert that they'd try to knock the statue over again

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

RPGMaker's programming environment is pretty awful.

I wonder if someone's already written a nice purely keyboard driven event editor.
Hmm, maybe foreign communities might have something? They're generally pretty good about making tools for rpg maker.

I'm having hard time winning at the island - does increasing some stats work and do other contestant have weak points I should be looking for?

Also, I found out what's that dream sequence from before about. You sick motherfucker (jk love you).
Stats don't matter there. They do all have weak points though. You'll be able to tell if the text is a little different, and if they say something in response to your actions (though this doesn't always happen.)

Haha, it was pretty fun to make :). just fyi, some of the other girls have scenes for it too.

I was at the Island for the first time and a line of text caught my eye as it referred to
Cassie's ample breast
and I don't think those words can be used to describe her :D
Ah, hmm ^^;. That definitely shouldn't appear for her... I'll look into it.

ffffuuuu

Reputation score

Game's updated to v16.1

I'm quite curious about this "lost laboratory" and how to access it.

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game's updated to v16.1

I'm quite curious about this "lost laboratory" and how to access it.
Just keep following the story that hasn't been finished in previous builds.

I'm actually having trouble getting OUT of there. Stuck at switches part, unsure how to interpret the hint.

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just keep following the story that hasn't been finished in previous builds.

I'm actually having trouble getting OUT of there. Stuck at switches part, unsure how to interpret the hint.
There's some words that are or sound like numbers, and the words after them start with N, E, S, or W, and the compass directions that correspond to that in the sequence of the numbers preceding them is the code. If you can do it here is the solution

LangdonAlger

Reputation score

Loved it! Especially the Rogue-like aspects of the game.

This game is the definition of quantity over quality, it hurts. DX
I'll have to disagree. I'm not sure if you're talking exactly about the visual content of the "dungeons", but I honestly enjoyed it. The icing on the cake, though, in my opinion, is the textual content. It reminds me a lot of how great some old Rogue-likes were. :D

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no clue how to get to half of the damned content. Like, how do you get to the Island?

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have no clue how to get to half of the damned content. Like, how do you get to the Island?
You should go to upper ark gallery to the island's painting room, then talking to someone, you go back on left room and try to go inside the sculpture After the scene you come back to the painting room and sit down to look the picture of a splendid tropical island

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I heard there was a paracite route.
Is that a thing? Where you get permamently transformed like the scientist-lady did?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's semi-permanent where you can be able to shift back and forth through an area of the meat zone (and in Linda's lab).

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Here’s release 16.2!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game’s contents, nor anyone involved in the game’s production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download:

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like “Save01.rvdata2” over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

Also, come join the discord!

Change log:
-Fixed bug with cancelling out of doing crunches
-Fixed New game+ not resetting pose and a certain condition gotten during the endgame.
-New game+ reset fixes: working at restaurant.
-Fixed being able to yoga in the gym
-Fixed certain condition not clearing after finishing endgame

-Fixed crash when inputting a blank name.
-Fixed name bug during Cassie’s ending
-Fixed bug where Sammy remembers behind counter stuff on new game+

-Fixed bug where doing crunches doesn’t loop properly
-Made library studying loop properly
-Fixed location not updating from New Ark to Island
-Fixed bug with wearing Striped Dress
-Fixed bug where NPC’s on Island treat you as having a cock when you don’t
-Fixed bug where using sedaters while transformed didn’t give right dialogue
-Resets lust before rounds on Island
-Fix bug when fast travel to UNA while infected
-Prevent from accessing Island rounds when infected
-Increase frequency of certain NPC actions in Island depending on player actions
-Fixed bug where NG+ would cause increasing number of counterfeit passes to work
-Fixed event label text getting cut off at the bottom
-Added a certain scene for Fawn and Linda.
-Added Punk Heart Shirt to hip hop clothes store in underground mall
-Finished Lost Laboratory.
-Added a petrification guest scene in Gallery by an anonymous contributor.
-Added spanking/feet tickles scene in UNA for repeated indecent exposure offenses.
-Changed one of the UNA maps to be a public square.

———————

This should be the last public release for the time being, and is the version meant to be used for modding. Future Lust Doll updates will be patreon exclusive for now, with eventual public releases where appropriate.

I'm starting a new project, known as Rainy Skies. I'll make a post for it soon, but in the meantime, you can check it out on my blog!

Will likely be scrambling to get as much of it together for a demo for next month. After that, I’ll tackle this list:

1. Make instructions on how to mod Lust Doll
2. Update the wiki
3. Get a system in place for implementing guest scenes/tackling the ideas list
4. Do island victory/defeat scenes, work on future ideas

Loved it! Especially the Rogue-like aspects of the game.

I'll have to disagree. I'm not sure if you're talking exactly about the visual content of the "dungeons", but I honestly enjoyed it. The icing on the cake, though, in my opinion, is the textual content. It reminds me a lot of how great some old Rogue-likes were. :D
Thanks :) Yeah, the main focus for this game is definitely on the text/prose.

You can try the wiki for answers (or just ask here/ on my tumblr.) I'm slowly going to fill it in when I can, so it'll be a much better resource with time.

I heard there was a paracite route.
Is that a thing? Where you get permamently transformed like the scientist-lady did?
Yes. Complete the meat parasite route. Can't miss it.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I have to commend your work ethic. Last time I played through any significant portion, the succubus town wasn't complete, and it didn't feel like long ago.
Looking forward to your next game

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have been waiting on this. I have held myself back from playing this game for a long time.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck on two parts now, first one is that robot, i'm not entirely sure how to get it to move. and second would be trying to find the 'Shining residue' for the parasite quest

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm stuck on two parts now, first one is that robot, i'm not entirely sure how to get it to move. and second would be trying to find the 'Shining residue' for the parasite quest
iirc the robot has the sparkly stuff you seek and while the battery can grind the robots gears you need a much higher wattage if you want to move that thing... try a less scientific approach to the issue... maybe Rinny can help you.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I have to commend your work ethic. Last time I played through any significant portion, the succubus town wasn't complete, and it didn't feel like long ago.
Looking forward to your next game
thank you! I'm happy to hear it!

I have been waiting on this. I have held myself back from playing this game for a long time.
awesome, hope you enjoy!

If you're still stuck on this, try here:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
have you considered having one(or more) of the NPCs from the lost lab move into Fawn's old apartment?(just thought I suggest it since it'd seem to be a good way to use that space at this point)

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
have you considered having one(or more) of the NPCs from the lost lab move into Fawn's old apartment?(just thought I suggest it since it'd seem to be a good way to use that space at this point)
Possible, but eh. Most of them are happy to stay where they are :/.

Island is where the harem's at

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Please, remove the silly restrictions on the Rinny futa scene. It just doesn't make sense.