What's new

RPG [Full Flap] 神精伝 / Shin-Sei-Den (RJ171742)

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RPG][Full Flap][RJ171742] Shin-Sei-Den

Would anyone be kind enough to re-upload the latest english version of Shin Sei Den again? The anime-sharing links are trash, and the mega links I found on this thread are either save files or dead. I have a copy of the game a friend gave me but its entirely in japanese and I'd like to enjoy the story/know what the hell im doing.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Think that should work.

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, it works great :)

killermmn

Reputation score

i got 3 succubus soul mare,luneth,miu were is the last one to find???

Last edited:

poppadoc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My memory of this game is really fuzzy so I might be wrong, but I think it's in the house to the south. There's a hidden door in the house that leads to a dungeon.

reilynn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most recent link (mega) doesn't work anymore. Anybody else? Feel free to PM

shod

Reputation score

This is an earlier version, though I'm not aware if any content has been added since. Do buy the game if you like it

mega.nz/#F!5O4jmLpa!lwYM22MD-j4m6ZiVNT8TtQ

Saves are included though they are not complete. Just what I've encountered in my playthrough.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right of the entrance to the second dungeon there are trees that you can make your way through which leads to stairs that take you to the key.
Am I an idiot? I can't find shit.

It's in this area, right? The second dungeon?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hiii When I play this it's just black screen any reason why?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No what's that? Can you share me the link? So I can download it

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Update video drivers
Update sound drivers
Update your system drivers

Disable any and all anti virus software you may be using

If you have DSR enabled, right click the EXE file > properties, compatibility tab > Check "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. If you have no clue what DSR is, you can skip this, as its most likely not enabled.

Still not working?

Don't use any form of emulation software to run windows software on a Macintosh/linux system.

Still not working?

Don't use a laptop, use a PC. A Laptop that is over 4 years old, in computer terms you are using a PC dating back to the stone ages, unless it was around $2000+ at the time of purchase.

If still not working you may try the extreme method.

Format the PC, fresh install Windows 7 if you got it, if you don't, look for a copy, because Windows 10 tends to screw things over in terms of playing hentai games.

Still not working.

Play on another persons PC, and or steal someone else's PC, preferably a windows 7 machine.

Beyond this point, if it is still not working... then god most likely hates you, and or whatever religions god/deity/raptorjesus hates you enough to cause you explainable pain and suffering to deny you masturbation material.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're just getting a black screen when you launch the game, that's a sure sign of your video card not being able to play the game; I get the same symptoms if I try to play the game in a virtual machine.

Of course, given that this game isn't exactly graphically taxing, if you're not playing the game in a VM, it does beg the question: how old is your computer? Or do you have any particularly invasive virus's which have repurposed your machine into a crypto-mining rig?

Anyhow, Moogle's advice is pretty good in terms of fixing things up. So follow that - other than the bit about Windows 10, in this case. I've had no problem playing Shin-Sei-Den on Windows 10 (Win10 does mess up some Japanese games, but not this one).

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you're just getting a black screen when you launch the game, that's a sure sign of your video card not being able to play the game; I get the same symptoms if I try to play the game in a virtual machine.

Of course, given that this game isn't exactly graphically taxing, if you're not playing the game in a VM, it does beg the question: how old is your computer? Or do you have any particularly invasive virus's which have repurposed your machine into a crypto-mining rig?

Anyhow, Moogle's advice is pretty good in terms of fixing things up. So follow that - other than the bit about Windows 10, in this case. I've had no problem playing Shin-Sei-Den on Windows 10 (Win10 does mess up some Japanese games, but not this one).
Well I'd say Our computer was still around 2010 Oh the problem that I'm having is when I launch the game I hear sounds when you press the button but other than that It's just black with sound

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I'd say Our computer was still around 2010 Oh the problem that I'm having is when I launch the game I hear sounds when you press the button but other than that It's just black with sound
That's definitely a graphics driver issue. If you have tried reinstalling your graphics drivers/purged viruses already, then I think we can say that your computer is below the min spec of this game.

zazazaku

Reputation score

Hiii When I play this it's just black screen any reason why?
I remember some older Fullflap games having weird problems when they're placed in a directory that has spaces or Japanese characters. Same thing with the name of the exe file. You might want to try getting rid of those, in addition to what was said above.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh I see wait what do you mean by "when they're placed in a directory that has spaces or Japanese characters." Did you mean that I should put my game on the desktop? Oh and thanks for the fast reply though I'll try it later for now I'm going to sleep first xD

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

c:\gamez\_xxx\dontlook!\you'vebeenwarned\omanko kimochii <-- x (space)
c:\gamez\_xxx\dontlook!\you'vebeenwarned\オマンコ気持ちい <-- x (Japanese characters)
c:\gamez\_xxx\dontlook!\you'vebeenwarned\Shin-Sei-Den <-- O (supposedly works)

At least I think that's what zazazaku meant. Has nothing to do with the dektop.
Also, moogles's troubleshooting. Should work.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

A computer from 2010, is like trying to get a 90 year old grandmother to play professional football.

She may be able to hold onto the ball at the start, but she is going to die in a few seconds when the game starts.

You may want to consider buying a more recent cheap machine with Windows 7 at least.

Considering how often you appear to upgrade, and the release of Windows 7 being in 2010. I am going to presume you are running windows XP.