What's new

RPG [Full Flap] 神精伝 / Shin-Sei-Den (RJ171742)

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPG][Full Flap][RJ171742] Shin-Sei-Den

Am I an idiot? I can't find shit.

It's in this area, right? The second dungeon?
No, there are rocks on the ground at the spot you should look for. The rocks kind of form a trail and then you go, "oh, duh."

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else have a problem where the game runs much faster than it is supposed to? Even the time stat in the status menu ticks up about 3 or 4 times as quickly. This happened in the demo as well.
This will happen if your monitor is running over 60hz.
This happens to me only in fullscreen, even though my monitor is on 60hz.

Tried all compatibility options, and running the game in a XP virtual machine, and the same only happens on fullscreen.

Only workaround I found is using cheat engine speed hack set to 0.10, but even then the speed is not always constant.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

This happens to me only in fullscreen, even though my monitor is on 60hz.

Tried all compatibility options, and running the game in a XP virtual machine, and the same only happens on fullscreen.

Only workaround I found is using cheat engine speed hack set to 0.10, but even then the speed is not always constant.
Hmm... I wonder if this could be due to the FPS(Frames Per Second) being too high, perhaps try downloading MSI Afterburner with RivaTuner Statistics Server, and limit the FPS to either 60, or 30.

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... I wonder if this could be due to the FPS(Frames Per Second) being too high, perhaps try downloading MSI Afterburner with RivaTuner Statistics Server, and limit the FPS to either 60, or 30.
Perfect, fps went from 60 to 600 on fullscreen, after applying a 60 fps cap with RivaTuner, everything went alright. Thanks

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Perfect, fps went from 60 to 600 on fullscreen, after applying a 60 fps cap with RivaTuner, everything went alright. Thanks
Sweet! No problem, I had a similar problem with another game, but only for me it was running too slow, turns out I had my FPS limited to 30 because of another game I was playing before which required it, I don't remember what it was, might've been because it was overworking my GPU or something another, and I almost always have FPS limited to 60, as I so no reason for anything more than that, otherwise it just overworks the GPU for absolutely no reason.

The issue with games like this running too fast is probably due to the way it was coded, and it didn't include a FPS limit built in, so it just lets the GPU render as many frames as it wants, which especially with higher-end GPUs can cause issues obviously, especially when that ends up overworking the GPU, and potentially even overheating it if the fans aren't adjusted right and if the thermal paste needs to be changed.

Anyway, I'm rambling now. :p Glad it helped, you're welcome, hopefully this helps others with other games as well.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hate to necro a thread but I've got a question:

Once I'm done with the game, can I go into the previous areas without having to redo all the story? 'Cause warping only gets me to the last 3 cities. Did I miss something?

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another Necro, sorry, but what are the changes between 2.0 to 2.1, if any?

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hate to necro a thread but I've got a question:

Once I'm done with the game, can I go into the previous areas without having to redo all the story? 'Cause warping only gets me to the last 3 cities. Did I miss something?
You missed the warning when you go to the....second island...continent...part....thingy. It cuts you off from the first one, and Part 2 only contains 3 warp locations. If you're after battle animations, though, the second island has a secret dungeon where you can encounter every H-able enemy.

zferolie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
not sure if it was said here, but is seems the girl doesn't attack anymore. I got her to max happy and lewdness and all she does is touch herself. Did I make her too lewd? Only at the second town btw.

Also, is there a guide?

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Fourth - the first item shop that sells the item (ERO-Down) is Yotsuno, 5th in the Warp list, but the 1st warp location is the castle, so...yeah, 4th "town". And, of course, the last town on the island - Shikure, the town-beyond-the-maze - also sells it.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Still wish there was a way to mod Full Flap's games. Would like to quadruple the health of all H-enemies for this game, and make bigger modifications to his others.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I reckon there's an item in the third or fourth town.
Fourth - the first item shop that sells the item (ERO-Down) is Yotsuno, 5th in the Warp list, but the 1st warp location is the castle, so...yeah, 4th "town". And, of course, the last town on the island - Shikure, the town-beyond-the-maze - also sells it.
Yeah, found thanks
Aika had been kind of... taken from herself from the first dungeon on -,-
(there's an issue with the clothes by the way, they're like tissue paper and I'm already at the point of stocking 10-20 of them at each town...)

Still wish there was a way to mod Full Flap's games. Would like to quadruple the health of all H-enemies for this game, and make bigger modifications to his others.
Yeah, that would be nice, at least it would seem like you are actually trying to save Aika instead of waiting for them to do the deed and then stomping in...

...which is what I actually do.... :eek:

Last edited:

Butts>Boobs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I seem to be stuck torwards the end of the game. I found the dungeon in the lost woods, but all it has are items and a ton of h-enemies. Is there something I'm missing and the last shrine is in there, or is the shrine another building that's hidden somewhere in the forest and that's just there for the items and stuff?

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
you found the H-castle (or whatever else, I don't know if it has a real name)
for the last shrine, go east from the village, then north and continue like that, sooner or later you should arrive to river with some sort of tower-bridge (you can recognize the area because near there you can encounter single "Ero Mon"... Aiko seems to like them a lot...) cross the bridge, go east and you're near the last temple

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a link for the latest version (English version) ? It seems every link that gets posted directly is removed pretty fast, since I can't find any that hasn't. PM it to me if you do, thank you.

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a link for the latest version (English version) ? It seems every link that gets posted directly is removed pretty fast, since I can't find any that hasn't. PM it to me if you do, thank you.
Sure bro:

mewchan619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This post is probably dead, but does anyone have a link to their previous works? Like Funka no ken or erotic? And if they have any english translation or walkthrough?