[Vosmug] Ghost Hunter Vena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Hunter Vena (Vosmug)

Why do you think it will contain gore?
Maybe not gore. I should rephrase that to violence. I think a while back he posted up this pink colored female ghost who strangles Vena to death.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The hand even mentions that there are hate and rage ghosts later on.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm a big fan. It's a plus knowing that there won't be (that much) gore too. I think some of the later enemies do kill Vena
Why do you think it will contain gore?
One of his previous posts mentioned quite clearly that some ghosts will kill instead of rape.

Vosmug said:
Red or Vengeful ghosts will ONLY want to attack (or maybe kill) you BTW

If killing is involved, related gore wouldn't be a surprise. Not to mention the first game he started working on (which has been on hold since he started Xenotake) was a clone.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got all excited when I saw her grab her tummy. I thought a ghost baby was going to blossom. :( ::Sigh::

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i havnt seen any red ghosts in this demo.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

i havnt seen any red ghosts in this demo.
Because there isn't any yet. As the Hand said, those ghosts haven't shown up yet... they're around, just right now only the lust-filled ones are being attracted. You'll run into the rage and hatred ghosts later.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe not gore. I should rephrase that to violence. I think a while back he posted up this pink colored female ghost who strangles Vena to death.
Their design is a little gore-ish though, entrails and whatnot hanging out.

But glad to finally play another of his games, the sex animations seem like they might be even better than Xenotake. The only thing I didn't like was the breasts in some movements (like when she's crawling, looks like she has udders...), and how I got stuck like cross_grave because of vagueness at that point. Thanks jadex for the tip, by the way.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is getting trully awesome.
It sure is calling for some 3P and/or 4P action :D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I noticed when you keep struggling with the man ghost long enough the struggle bar turns purple and there's a cum shot if you let the ghost finish then. ;)

Really wish the enemies could join in on the fun.

When the wallghost grabs her you can't really see if he's doing anything else than grabbing. Wish it had more stages in it's H-animation. Pull, suck into mouth, have some tentacles play with her, suck her completely inside for some more fun.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Demo 0.1.1 got released which fixes a lot of bugs.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed when you keep struggling with the man ghost long enough the struggle bar turns purple and there's a cum shot if you let the ghost finish then. ;)

When the wallghost grabs her you can't really see if he's doing anything else than grabbing. Wish it had more stages in it's H-animation. Pull, suck into mouth, have some tentacles play with her, suck her completely inside for some more fun.
This will apparently happen for most enemies. Struggle for a few seconds, bar turns pink, let it drop to zero, and you get a squirt/cumshot.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wish it had more stages in it's H-animation. Pull, suck into mouth, have some tentacles play with her, suck her completely inside for some more fun.
I 100% approve this!

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The floating hands also have an extra animation, but its nothing special. The hanging hand tentacles and wall ghost do not have an extra animation.

OP
S

ShittyWizard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How many enemies are actually in the demo right now?

I found the floating hands, the man ghost, that hanging enemy, the wall and that little crawling thing that I only found in the test room. Are there any more animations I should look for?

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you get Wings, go back to the first room with the floaty guys and fly up a level, this will take you into a prison area with the crawlers. Demo ends at the first boss.

/note: Seems that you can tell areas you can fly up based on 2 support beams in the foreground.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the control sham to be somehow defective.

can the room with up arrow key or other trying not enter the other room.

ok ok spacebar wars XD

Last edited:

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the control sham to be somehow defective.

can the room with up arrow key or other trying not enter the other room.
You need to press the space bar to interact with doors.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is the first time I have seen the name of this title before but I know this game was talked about for quite some time. Was it in the Xenotake forum or is this a duplicate thread?

Either way, there's a whole lot more to the demo now. :)

BlockHead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gah, I know you can 1 shot the floating hands... but sometimes they can be really tricky!

Anyway, I really like the demo so far. I purchased Xenotake a long while ago and loved it. I'm certainly going to buy this. The story isn't amazing, but it's enough for me, a few girls going to a haunted mansion for a bet and one is a crazy ghost hunter, a talking realm guard hand and supernatural cumshos, it'll do nicely.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let's hope he learned from his past experience with Xenotake and that he will make the game and plot flow a little better. In Xenotake the robot sideplot and game mechanic were a bit clumsy and the boss fight was somewhat anticlimactic with a long conclusive sequence to tie up loose ends. But from what i've seen so far we can have great expectations from this new project though i hope he'll limit his taste for guro as it is a really big minus for me. :(
Of course it's his game so he can do whatever he wants with it and i'll be glad that there's one more h-game but i can't help but feel a bit disappointed when a really good game author/artist makes a project with an heavy accent on smaller (in terms of fans) yet stronger (in terms of content) minorities of the hentai spectrum like guro, vore, scat, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.