What's new

[Vosmug] Ghost Hunter Vena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Hunter Vena (Vosmug)

The only think i hate of xenotake is that you can end the game without get a rape animation due to the fact that, rarely, you loose your armor and most of the time it's intentional.

Hope into something more challenging in this new game, cos tha art is good and the system too (as Xenotake).

Last edited:

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's why I love the fact that the best scenes in Xenotake were the story rape scenes. GOR and the like make no sense at all. If you play the game good enough, you never see the rape animations. By working em into the story, Vos took care of that problem.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What I don't hope for this game : jump scares and ryona/guro.

By the way, is there anyone notice that after you press 'Skip Intro', Vena will close the door, panting. She's panting with a manly sound. Did Vosmug notice this?

And how can I get a 'Game Over'?

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's no true game over in the demo. If you lose the rape grab enough, youll pass out tied up in a nearby room. Vos has said that as you progress in the game, that tied up animation will change, probably getting more rapey as you get deeper in the mansion.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope that red ghost appear in next demo (if there's any), I want me some ryona animation :D

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's why I love the fact that the best scenes in Xenotake were the story rape scenes. .
Yeeees, the elevator scene was my favorite.

But judging how the demo ended, maybe some of the boss fights will have rape scenes before the fight? That would be interesting.

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you get Wings, go back to the first room with the floaty guys and fly up a level, this will take you into a prison area with the crawlers. Demo ends at the first boss.

/note: Seems that you can tell areas you can fly up based on 2 support beams in the foreground.
Can't manage to get up there no matter what I do. Downloaded the latest demo.

Never mind I am an idiot as usual.

Last edited:
X

Xeen18

Ergh... probably I'm the only noob who can't do it, but how do you defeat the ghost wall? I can't get near that it immediately suck me in.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

after you take that red orb you should be able to absorb the spirit after the hit pose.
just press tha attack button and then absorb and it should disappear.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ergh... probably I'm the only noob who can't do it, but how do you defeat the ghost wall? I can't get near that it immediately suck me in.
Once you get the red orb, you have to stun (Z) first, then attack (X), I might have the buttons back wards...but the important part is there, stun then attack.

X

Xeen18

Ok, finished the demo, and the ending scene was really nice.
The gameplay is a bit harder than Xenotake, and it takes a while to start doing all in perfect sync, but it's nice.
In the end, I can't wait for the next release.

Only a little thing: didn't get the pink bar after struggling with the flying hands, is that normal? Since it was said they also had an ahegao/cum animation.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It happens in the 2nd room with them after the ghost wall.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Enjoyed the shit out of the demo once I managed to get used to the controls.
I'll love this one as much as Xenotake no doubt about it.

Last edited:

Lawdee

Reputation score

I think I didn't get as far as I should've but what do you do after you get the flying ability? I can't figure it out.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think I didn't get as far as I should've but what do you do after you get the flying ability? I can't figure it out.
go back to the middle of the room with the 3 ghosts and fly up.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got stuck there too. I couldn't figure out how to fly. Just press 'up' repeatedly.
It's like a doublejump, only with the difference that it works up to 5(?) times instead of just two.

And from there, do what the Guys above said.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty awesome gameplay, the characters are some serious hotties, definitely enjoyed the game.

And he keeps releasing awesome games, fast and free, now there's someone who should have a Patreon. Would definitely support, thumbs up.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty awesome gameplay, the characters are some serious hotties, definitely enjoyed the game.

And he keeps releasing awesome games, fast and free, now there's someone who should have a Patreon. Would definitely support, thumbs up.
I've actually tried to talk him into this a few times; he REALLY doesn't like marketing or having a Patreon as he feels in both instances, he basically would feel like he has to live up to whatever hype/expectations marketing or a Patreon would bring, as he prefers to get stuff done on his own time, etc.

Sad though, I'd def. support him on Patreon too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.