What's new

[Vosmug] Ghost Hunter Vena

Status
Not open for further replies.

random Crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ghost Hunter Vena (Vosmug)

I am a long term fan of Xenotake myself. I played the demo of Vosmug's new game quite a while ago. Can't wait until it's finished.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was an update this week. No real info other than its hopefully finish in a few months.

Welp, everything sucks, everything is horrible, but this thing is almost done, there’s a couple of things to add, much polish to do, and a couple of things to outsource, still in the middle of sound adding, this was just a quick update, Ill remain silent now until release announcement which could happen in the next couple of months (dont quote me on that, goddammit), or until something else important happens, there’s really no point in “updating” anymore.

Im having a lot of trouble with sounds tho, thats a thing.

So there you go.

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am very happy to announce that Vosmug just released his demo for this game! Please keep in mind that this is the first demo of the finished product and that there will be a lot of bugs! Vosmug said that he is close to finishing this game, but there is still at least a month of work ahead. He plans to sell the game, just as Xenotake, for 7$ over Paypal only. Please consider buying his game, as he has been working hard for this over the past two years!

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I do believe you mean Xenotake, not Xenoblade. Although the Xenoblade series is pretty damn good as well. I give Xenoblace Chronicles 2 an 8/10. But yeah, really good news! Been stalking this dude since right before Xenotake released, so I'm definitely excited!

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am so looking forward to the release of this game. Been following the blog for more than 2 years now. He is a great developer and I this'll be a day 1 purchase for sure.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Welp, was about to complain about the game immediately crashing on me after the intro, but checked the blog first to be sure, and guess what;
– Crash when not selecting a file (Make sure to select a file after selecting new game, there’s no cursor visible at first so you have to move up or down).

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Theres a few crash bugs.

I kept getting one in the first room with the hands, I did a new game (skip intro) and it worked fine after that.

Too bad the new demo doesn't have any more content than the first one, even appears to be missing the test level :/

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New demo is nice, I just hope that blondie will get to play with instead of being limited only to scenes.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... am I the only one getting a vírus alert from the vosmug's mega link?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wait, So I can only buy it through Paypal? Guess I'm skipping this one...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've had some pretty bad experiences with Paypal, so I've started avoiding it like the plague.

Muttonman

Reputation score
From his blog:
"Sorry, paypal only, alternatively you can use a creidt/debit card on dlsite, it will cost more tho."

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Its a fun demo. The gallery doesn't seem to be unlockable yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.