Not open for further replies.

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those who want to skip right to the boss scene,

1. Open the game once first to create the save folder, and then
2. Download and extract this file under the "data" folder:
mega.nz/#!cJEA3QzC!lwOO2yjlJgjtWnmg0iOUKTsSfQ2Bng0HEZUATNljYMM

This save file is on slot 2 of the game, so make sure to get a back up of your slot 2 save if needed.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
And that's exactly what I want! :D
I see, good point tho.
A different atmosphere certainly required for more variety in gameplay and it kinda make game be more of a 'game' rather than just a 'tool' for satisfaction.

I do wander if we depleted the bar with its grab, will we be sent back to holding room or just cut right out to actual game over, didn't note what the Vos post earlier.
Maybe we'll actually get killed when get done in by all the red soul.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
For those who want to skip right to the boss scene,

1. Open the game once first to create the save folder, and then
2. Download and extract this file under the "data" folder:
mega.nz/#!cJEA3QzC!lwOO2yjlJgjtWnmg0iOUKTsSfQ2Bng0HEZUATNljYMM

This save file is on slot 2 of the game, so make sure to get a back up of your slot 2 save if needed.
There's boss in the demo?

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Release date for next week (paypal only, DLsite a few weeks after). Price will be $7. Light at the end of the tunnel!

Release is going to be hopefully by the end of next week, what I’ve been doing is testing and finalizing details and I want to give it at least one more week, I say hopefully because there’s one big problem and that’s the FPS drop that I’ve had since last time and haven’t been able to find the problem if there’s any, I doubt it’s a specs problem, there were some reports of low FPS last time, just to be sure if you had a consistent 60 fps I appreciate if you let me know your systems specs. (Press F8 to check FPS) I’m starting to believe most people had 50, if that’s really the case then we’re in trouble.
There’s also a spike in CPU the moment a dialog starts, have you noticed that? That one I know why it happens, but I don’t know how severe it is or if it will bring problems, I hope not.
Just as last time price will be $7 (paypal only), additionally I had a few emails suggesting an optional price, as in 7 as base price and optional higher prices for those who want to pay a bit more as an extra, this is inspired as an alternative to the patreon discussions and suggestions, so let me know what you think about that, I’m not entirely sure if I want to do that either way though. No extra content or rewards by the way, just your own generosity. I don’t even know if such thing is possible to do though, if it’s too much work then definitively I wouldn’t do it, because I’m lazy like that.
Also, in case you care DLsite version and by consequence the Japanese version will be ready a couple of weeks after, as always that one is going to be a couple of dollars more expensive.
Anyway, there you go.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Well glad to see that. End of January became tail end of Febuary xD. Ah well at least it's almost done.

Reputation score
Well glad to see that. End of January became tail end of Febuary xD. Ah well at least it's almost done.
I don't know why people assumed this. Vosmug's comment section had many people who wanted to "push" for an early Feb release date as if we could suddenly will the game to completion or that a vague "in a month maybe" is a concrete release date.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
I never said it was concrete. It isn't even a complaint. I understand that shit happens and stuff gets put to the side. It isn't a problem. I was just referencing his post that he "wanted" to get it out at the end of January. I'm just glad it's coming out at all haha.

Reputation score
That was more me venting than anything else. Sorry you got the brunt of it. I just don't understand people who think like that, and then have the gall to be angry that a developer didn't adhere to an imaginary release date.

TCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Comment section still has people reporting new errors, so knowing Vosmug a week might still be optimistic. But at least we're almost there.

Edit: he's now updated his latest post to say he's found a fix for the main issue and will likely be updating the demo for testing purposes. Guessing it's going to have the same content just with a fix for the fps issue, but it means we're a step closer to a proper release at least.

Last edited:

TCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full release is out

DerPeter

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game can be bought here:

The key to play the game can currently only be purchased through PayPal. Payment options include 7$ (base price), 14$ and 20$. You do not get bonuses for spending more money, those are voluntary options if you want to give Vosmug more for his hard work (he worked for 3 years on this after all).

DrJones

Reputation score
It's got a bug that prevents progression when trying to move past the first frog you meet, but he's been informed and is working on it. Just a heads up

DrJones

Reputation score
And it looks like he has an update, I'll let you guys know if there's any further issus

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
I wasn't paying attention and now im lost. Where do you go after you see the lady's skeleton? It's right after getting the saber and doing the rotating puzzle

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just gonna wait for a save because I have the reaction time of a sloth and the memory of an ADHD goldfish.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wasn't paying attention and now im lost. Where do you go after you see the lady's skeleton? It's right after getting the saber and doing the rotating puzzle
You have to go to that area right above where the futa ghost rapes the girls friend.

Drayoni

Lurker
Reputation score
Because people asked for a save:
mega.nz/#!2joQzShI!7a6Fc7wJxEw49eUNBE6BRhxcK-vXe9_MdD8JWT3jAwA

Put this into your C:\Users\yournamehere\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final folder.

Save is right before the final boss with gallery unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.