[Vosmug] Ghost Hunter Vena

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Because people asked for a save:
mega.nz/#!2joQzShI!7a6Fc7wJxEw49eUNBE6BRhxcK-vXe9_MdD8JWT3jAwA

Put this into your C:\Users\yournamehere\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final folder.

Save is right before the final boss with gallery unlocked.
but the gallery seems to be incomplete, right? or should i say wrong.. not unlike xenotake. its just sprites and images. no actual H gallery

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
if you ask me i think its not worth it. the game for its dificulty its good on price but for a H game sux. i seriously wanted a lot more content with friends and those thugs. also they said already prepared a plan but didnt do anything and died. last boss its bugged since her pull doesnt do nothing. only 1 type of ghost can do dp others are single -_-.. friends only have 1 or 2 scenes each in reality. when she enters the past vision i thought she would have to suffer what the girl there did but NOTHING HAPPENED -_- seriously unless he adds later a lot more content on this game as updates i am not really sure il buy a game from him again. even his gallery sux. short in cgs and sprite gallery as well its not divided by scenes but animations wish are not separated from normal animations from h animations and also they are without sounds... seriously what a let down

in the end unless he updates with more scenes i dont think this game worth more than 1$ 3 if were for normal action game -_-
i can easily say it xenotake was a lot more better than this one.. even story scenes were hotter.. on this one i didnt even get a boner (cry) seriously i really regret buying it

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
if you ask me i think its not worth it. the game for its dificulty its good on price but for a H game sux. i seriously wanted a lot more content with friends and those thugs. also they said already prepared a plan but didnt do anything and died. last boss its bugged since her pull doesnt do nothing. only 1 type of ghost can do dp others are single -_-.. friends only have 1 or 2 scenes each in reality. when she enters the past vision i thought she would have to suffer what the girl there did but NOTHING HAPPENED -_- seriously unless he adds later a lot more content on this game as updates i am not really sure il buy a game from him again. even his gallery sux. short in cgs and sprite gallery as well its not divided by scenes but animations wish are not separated from normal animations from h animations and also they are without sounds... seriously what a let down

in the end unless he updates with more scenes i dont think this game worth more than 1$ 3 if were for normal action game -_-
well imho. it is good. but ill have to agree with some of your points. I agree with: the thugs shoulve had more scenes(or at least they reach climax to those two), the friends and the teacher should have more scenes too, the dream should have had a scene too. the group action.

in the gallery it is easily fixable as he can just patch those.

the animations were great, the h scenes were great. but some scenes couldve been more.

you know sometimes i wish i can input on some of the h creators works..

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So any hints on content wise? Is just boring fucking or do we get something more interesting?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
So any hints on content wise? Is just boring fucking or do we get something more interesting?
to put it simply H content its 5% / gameplay 95%
actually even the ending piss me off. he clearly stated that once the girl life ends by not being assasinated he could change hunter. yet in the last he said now since HE KILLED HER HIMSELF something her soul its his and if she take off the gauntlet she dies but he not and can change hunter ..... at least thats what i read i think. piss me off the ending. also whats with the note the other hunter at last part? ARG i am just mad how incomplete i think its the game right now. and i dont hope he do it just for make a sequel game cuz if he doesnt fix this one at least i myself wont waste on another game of his xD

not only H content. i think the game would be better with different scenes. like when she its trapped each different place she its held something happen if she doesnt free herself.. red ghost instead of instant gameover it be better for a small h ryona scene. on H content seriously piss me off that there its like 10 ghost with sprite and 9 red ghosts... wish have none. the GHOSTS wish i really was waiting to have very good scenes were story based and did nothing to her... when i first saw the thugs and that they want to rape i seriously thought they would get at least more scenes and also an enemy or escape from them with a scene if i fail but nothing just story.. arg

sorry if i say this much i know its just a game and well its not like i get a refund for the 7$ wish if ask me where i live its easy 3 days of food XD i am just mad but i still hope he add content. the game itself need at least 30% changes in content to actually be considered good Hgame right now i could only say its a game

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I kind of feel bad, as i watched his slow decent into insanity developing this game and people immediately said that it didn't have enough content... neither did xenotake, but it was still a good game that is a top charter on dlsite.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ooookk...can someone tell me what to do after I've killed the violent female boss(red one, that can kill you)? I have her eye but I can't find anything to put it in. I remember statues at the beginning but I can't get in there. Would someone show me the way on the map? Even if it's MS Paint :D

Also, I'm enjoying this game. I wasn't overhyped like most people and got exactly what I've expected. I believe that Vosmug is a victim of his own success. People believed that he can create a miracle. He didn't scam anyone on Patreon, he provided what he has promised and kept the quality of his product over the years. I believe that it's worth it to give him a chance to correct some stuff (like that gallery) before we pass the judgement. I rate the game as 7/10 and the development cycle as 8/10.

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ooookk...can someone tell me what to do after I've killed the violent female boss(red one, that can kill you)? I have her eye but I can't find anything to put it in. I remember statues at the beginning but I can't get in there. Would someone show me the way on the map? Even if it's MS Paint :D

Also, I'm enjoying this game. I wasn't overhyped like most people and got exactly what I've expected. I believe that Vosmug is a victim of his own success. People believed that he can create a miracle. He didn't scam anyone on Patreon, he provided what he has promised and kept the quality of his product over the years. I believe that it's worth it to give him a chance to correct some stuff (like that gallery) before we pass the judgement. I rate the game as 7/10 and the development cycle as 8/10.
you have to go back near the starting area. somewhere there there is a fly place where you can eventually encounter the statue that is missing an eye.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you have to go back near the starting area. somewhere there there is a fly place where you can eventually encounter the statue that is missing an eye.
Dude, that's the point. I can't find it there for over 0,5h. The only place I can go has a gate which can't be unlocked anywhere.

EDIT: OK, nevermind. Map is kinda confusing and I had to start a new game to replay that fragment so I could remember what I did and use that knowledge to backtrack to the right area. If anyone has similar problem, I'll be happy to help and show you where it is :)

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i bought it and have to say i regretted it. The mechanics works and its not broken piece of shit, but the gameplay is tedious and feels like a hinderance at every step, and the hentai is just bland and boring.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i didnt say its a bad game. but its a really bad H game. but for a action puzzle 2d game its quite good. story its good he just need to fill the gaps. seriously its like in ppl who see old anime dragon ball. lets go to namek to get dragon balls. and suddenly nah by some miracle reason appeared a new ones here and you can use them now << like that was the story, it progressed really forced thats why many oportunities for H stuff got taken away. even the hand killing MC without telling her was also forced. she indeed was being corrupted but thats just too soon. so as a 2d platform game its very good and worth it. but for an Hgame its pretty lacking thats just what i say =3

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Seeing the female ghost hyped me up a lot for yuri ghost, but then the final boss was just a basic hit 3 times dodge attacks with nothing really going for it. The hype for yuri ghost being crushed and the boring final boss made for a pretty bad ending for me personally. Seriously I don't care if the final boss doesn't have any h moves but at least give it more than 2 attacks...

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The h might be a bit lackluster but I really liked the plot and the characters. Luckily, he maybe could add more h stuff but he has got the characters and the setting down. Im so glad that its finally released. I think it was worth the wait and the 7$

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm confused what am I meant to be doing in the astral plane?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
No I mean in the actual boss area, I'm just hoving about dodging stuff and can't attack her

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i found 15/16 notes. was there a 5th power after Projection? cause when i get to a save point and move over the fingers there's a "???" for upgrades but i already beat the game, so it apparently wasn't needed to progress if there was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.