Not open for further replies.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Disappointed that there's no ryona sprite with the red ghost in the gallery :(

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm surprised at the disappointment here. Personally i think it's a better game than Xenotake and has just as much H-content as well. If not, it's definitely more than the 5% that keeps getting mentioned. Lab 2 Underground might be a game with 5% H, not this. Maybe some of you prefer the daily RPG Maker and unfinished Patreon VN spam. I paid $7 and have no regrets about it.

The only frustrating part for me is waiting for it to truly be finished. Of course more content is good but it means i need to wait longer because i'm not sure this game has replayability. At least not unless he takes my suggestion of unlocking the other characters as playable characters.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
This game was very entertaining in every aspect. I look foward to the next one :D

Reputation score
Great game. Some animations could use improvement. Some really good h-animation interactions. Still not difficult enough so I made a hard mode mod again. Similar to the PIC one I made a while ago with less hackery involved since the data structures were fairly sane. I really wish the struggle progress meter was stored on the player character's structure instead of the monster structures though... Haven't put together a pointer chain for getting access to the monsters so what I can do is more limited. Grab it here
Injector requires .NET framework (you already have it if you are on win10). Read the README. Hit me back here or on twitter for whatever.

Only works fully on v1.03 since vosmug changed his data structure since v1.02.

Reputation score
I am stuck at the wheel with the red, yellow and white pictures: I have noticed the pattern of the pictures (Red had one black slash, yellow has 2, white has 3), but I cannot figure out what the FUCK to do with the wheel! I have the sabre, so I can access the wheel; I just cannot, for the life of Me, figure out the pattern! Any help would be AWESOME!

Reputation score
I am stuck at the wheel with the red, yellow and white pictures: I have noticed the pattern of the pictures (Red had one black slash, yellow has 2, white has 3), but I cannot figure out what the FUCK to do with the wheel! I have the sabre, so I can access the wheel; I just cannot, for the life of Me, figure out the pattern! Any help would be AWESOME!
Let the hands on the wheel grab the bottom knob until you hear a click. Do this with each hand in the order of the pictures you see on the wall.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Let the hands on the wheel grab the bottom knob until you hear a click. Do this with each hand in the order of the pictures you see on the wall.
I hit z when the hand lined up and it clicked, so it might need a button press, not sure.
Gameplay is good, environment and story are good, and animations are good. I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as people seem to think it is. I only really have two complaints:
1) The game over is jarring and sudden (since it just goes black then respawns you) but he did patch it so rape animations play endlessly if they game over you, which is a good fix.
2) Boss design is kind of awful. The first red boss with the one big hand has one telegraph (he raises his hand up) for two vastly different moves. He might lunge across the screen and become vulnerable, or he might shoot a projectile along the ground. Not horrible, but frustrating - either let me attack while jumping or don't have his tell be the same for both moves.
The last boss is really frustrating too. Your hitbox is hard to judge, they have one instant kill attack, your attack doesn't hit directly in front of you, and your controls have a little float to them. It reminds me of the robot sections from Xenotake, and honestly I don't really know why Vosmug thought it was worth including a segment like that again.

Anyone else feel the same? I really adore his art style and the game itself is honestly really fun and has something like 3-4 hours of content depending on how you play.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I honestly thought the last boss fight was a waste... Not only is there no game over scene or something similar, but if you fuck up just once, you have to start the fight completely over.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Unfortunately, I haven't had as much fun with this as I did with Xenotake. Maybe it's the setting, maybe it's the character design or execution. I still support Vosmug and hopes he continues to make games.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From some of his comments on the dev blog, thankfully looks like he plans to make another one, possibly in a medieval setting or a xenotake 2 (It's about halfway down on the latest post's comments):
I have some ideas locked, a couple for sci-fi again in the xenotake “universe” and other for a medieval/magic/orcs type setting which is more traditional, nothing decided yet though. Also, I want to chage the style, mainly to male playable characters and oh boy, I expect even more criticism witht that one since the whole enemy interaction part will be even more lacking, we’ll see what happens, it’s just ideas at this point.

Review of sorts, I guess:
Enjoyed the game a great deal, apart from the map and all the backtracking, honestly more than Xenotake. It's pretty good for what it is at a $7 game, have had far more disappointment with games twice the price on dlsite. Not sure where this "lack of H" is coming from either... Thankfully, a lot of comments on the blog are actually positive.

And a bit late reply, but there are a couple H-scenes with the blonde.

Last edited:

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so how do you get the projection power iv gotten to the spot with the red hand just sitting on the wall walk to the right with the statue that turns on and a dead end with 3 ghost like tendrils blocking the path but i cant seem to find where to go not sure what im missing.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so how do you get the projection power iv gotten to the spot with the red hand just sitting on the wall walk to the right with the statue that turns on and a dead end with 3 ghost like tendrils blocking the path but i cant seem to find where to go not sure what im missing.
You can fly upwards near the 3 ghost like tendrils

marko45

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey,Is there a cheat engine for this game like invincibility,unlimited orbs ,complete notes and unlock-able gallery and cut scenes.And also a download link to the full game

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Its kinda mixed feelings. Gameplay is good, but hentai part is lacking, quite a lot. No gameovers, no good old boss rape (rly, female ghost boss and no yuri with her?).
Big boobs and no titfuck, he added lactation just for "okay, boobs somehow used lol - check".
Has a lot of room to improve.

marko45

Lurker
Reputation score
Its kinda mixed feelings. Gameplay is good, but hentai part is lacking, quite a lot. No gameovers, no good old boss rape (rly, female ghost boss and no yuri with her?).
Big boobs and no titfuck, he added lactation just for "okay, boobs somehow used lol - check".
Has a lot of room to improve.
It made think that vosmug could have had a team for help and maybe a funding site like patreon

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
How does the banishment skill work?

The help pop up says z and down but nothing happens

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
How does the banishment skill work?

The help pop up says z and down but nothing happens
You have to have a full red bar to use it (the bar gets consumed like ammo.)

Also, it only works on stunned ghosts.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I did this part and now I don't know where to go next. Looking at the map I occasionally see the double exclamation mark at the lowest section but can't get there. Seriously spent 20 minutes trying to get there and I can't find out how. Fuck this game is frustrating.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
So I did this part and now I don't know where to go next. Looking at the map I occasionally see the double exclamation mark at the lowest section but can't get there. Seriously spent 20 minutes trying to get there and I can't find out how. Fuck this game is frustrating.
You can plan your route on the map screen: the ladders and places where you fly up / fall down connect to the same spots on the map for a different floor. On the map screen you can use up and down arrows to view different floors and plan your route that way.
That aside, you are indeed required to reach the double exclamation marks

Status
Not open for further replies.