[Vosmug] Ghost Hunter Vena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Why did he take out the red ghost anims I want to see sluts get choked
One boss has still this animation.

By the way, What is and where is the last power-up (Like the Spectral Wings)? I have only four and it seems there's one for Hand's thumb.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
One boss has still this animation.

By the way, What is and where is the last power-up (Like the Spectral Wings)? I have only four and it seems there's one for Hand's thumb.
I don't think there is one. Does anyone have all of the notes by the way? I'm still missing one.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Game was pretty solid IMO. I think there were more h-anims than Xeno, even if they seemed a bit drawn out by the game length. The smoothness of the animations was a big plus for me, especially once you've got that sweet gallery mode. Game could be a bit grindy at times if you didn't know what you were doing - I recommend focusing on damage and attack seal time first to help with that. Frogs are great to grind because they have good orb output for a relatively easy kill. What I certainly didn't expect, was that it was a pretty good story. Explained enemy progression well, and then followed up by showing it. Great ending, got a shock out of me for a minute. 100%'d it the first time because metroidvania is life - not sure if it would have turned out worse otherwise. Final boss battle was a bit of a bitch, try staying in the low middle part for max survivability - and remember, ya gotta shoot for the head!

I don't think there is one. Does anyone have all of the notes by the way? I'm still missing one.
You're missing a note called "the overseer," can't remember the exact location but there were quite a few that required you to backtrack into an area where you had just beaten a boss or otherwise progressed the story- the kind where you'd normally move forward instead of checking the area. Look at your map real quick - I feel like the one you're missing may be around the lowest chunk of rooms on the upper level, or maybe the lower-right chunk of the base level.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Only flaw for me was how easy it was to get lost, otherwise it was really good, with a surprisingly well written story

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
You're missing a note called "the overseer," can't remember the exact location but there were quite a few that required you to backtrack into an area where you had just beaten a boss or otherwise progressed the story- the kind where you'd normally move forward instead of checking the area. Look at your map real quick - I feel like the one you're missing may be around the lowest chunk of rooms on the upper level, or maybe the lower-right chunk of the base level.
Thanks, I found it. Didn't unlock the rest of my gallery like I expected it to, though. How do you unlock the other girls' sprites?

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man the gallery's a real letdown. I wish it acted like Xenotake where you have control and spawn in enemies.

trieuazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, I found it. Didn't unlock the rest of my gallery like I expected it to, though. How do you unlock the other girls' sprites?
pretty sure this was mentioned before, but to view the other character's animations, just highlight them and press Left or right, their character should then appear and then a simple process of pressing X to choose a sprite

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Currently stuck in a room where you trigger a red skull switch with 3 satanic circles nearby. Triggering the skull switch just makes the skull glow red, or am I missing something?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Currently stuck in a room where you trigger a red skull switch with 3 satanic circles nearby. Triggering the skull switch just makes the skull glow red, or am I missing something?
The area with tentacles blocking your way, right? Trigger the skull, then fly up in the left side of that room

ultrabebob

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone aware if GHV is playable on wine for macs? I'm having issues setting it up as it keeps on asking to put the datak into the non existent data file. I tried placing it in the ghost final with no results. Any ideas?

quinlaure

Reputation score
any hints where i should go after putting the girls in the safe house please?
the map is really confusing and so many dead ends..
but the story is interesting

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
any hints where i should go after putting the girls in the safe house please?
the map is really confusing and so many dead ends..
but the story is interesting
Your going to back out to the right. First go left tho and save. The map should actually show you were you need to end up next.

bradoo

Reputation score
Your going to back out to the right. First go left tho and save. The map should actually show you were you need to end up next.
I have the same problem and all the map does is lead me to the statue with the missing blood red eye and I have no idea where to find that missing eye.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
figured out how the map works. its strange, the game could have done with a more castlevania style map tbh. when you open the map you can press up or down to change area maps. "!!" is where you have to go. ladders or the arrows to signify you can fly up overlap exactly with the area they take you to on the other map. so if you see a ladder symbol in the basement area, press up and it will show you the map for the center area, you will see the ladder symbol hasnt moved, its in the same spot. ladders arent color coded, and color doesn't seem to mater.
map is weird but i hope it helps somewhat.
getting lost is handled fine early on since many doors are locked/blocked so just go where you havent been. if you enter a new area theres usually no reason to leave. not alot of back tracking in the game, the solution is usually in that same area.

bradoo

Reputation score
So does anybody know how to progress after you leave your friends in the safe room?

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know where to find the slime tunnel with the stalking ghost (the one from my link, forcing blowjob and exploding after the act)? I've encountered him only once, during my first playthrough. I still have the save before meeting him. Now I can only find the tunnel that has floating hands(it's on the east side of the mansion, nearby frog mob). Both tunnels lead to the event where you meet with your Sensei (Sui was her name if I recall correctly).

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know where to find the slime tunnel with the stalking ghost (the one from my link, forcing blowjob and exploding after the act)? I've encountered him only once, during my first playthrough. I still have the save before meeting him. Now I can only find the tunnel that has floating hands(it's on the east side of the mansion, nearby frog mob). Both tunnels lead to the event where you meet with your Sensei (Sui was her name if I recall correctly).
That enemy's from the second tunnel on the west side, only encounter through the story once I think.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That enemy's from the second tunnel on the west side, only encounter through the story once I think.
Ok, that much I know. The problem is that I can't locate it even with that information. That's the reason I'm asking for this crap :D Can you point me to the exact place?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok, that much I know. The problem is that I can't locate it even with that information. That's the reason I'm asking for this crap :D Can you point me to the exact place?
If I'm remembering right (and not confusing it with the mansion maid flashback scene thing, so big if), you have to go all the way up, up from the first safe room, then go left, should be an ecchi foot ghost there; going right would take you to the stone and portal.

Hope that's the place anyway, map needs some place markers @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.