What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

That's weird, cause I've a guess which achievement you're meaning. But that achievement, I got that not through mind control
Well could you give a hint about how to get it? It could be a translation error.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well could you give a hint about how to get it? It could be a translation error.
Try to do it without mind-control I guess? It's kinda difficult to give a hint without mentioning the achievement itself.
And btw, if you used the cheat, where you can manage your HP, don't get killed by pressing PgDwn. That won't trigger the achievement. So you've to get "naturally" killed. lol

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try to do it without mind-control I guess? It's kinda difficult to give a hint without mentioning the achievement itself.
And btw, if you used the cheat, where you can manage your HP, don't get killed by pressing PgDwn. That won't trigger the achievement. So you've to get "naturally" killed. lol
I got the lonely one achievement, had only tried the female in 1B so I didn't realise that was possible.

This flame one is still throwing me though, I've tried quite a range of things now. I definitely suspect this is a translation error making the hint confusing. Could you just spoil it for me please?

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I got it, turns out it was exactly what I thought originally, get killed by fire while hypnotised. I guess in my first attempts the effect expired before I died.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I got it, turns out it was exactly what I thought originally, get killed by fire while hypnotised. I guess in my first attempts the effect expired before I died.
That's weird. I got that achievement by shooting up red barrels that spread fire and then walked into it

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a question. I bought this game a while back from...what was it...Some site that had a downloadable app. Kimochi or something? How would I get to download the new version?(Not sure why I waited so long to ask actually)

I think I heard that I would have gotten an E-mail. If that is the case, do you know what I would search for in my E-mail? I would need to filter things.

EDIT: nevermind. I found it by searching for "sourjelly" :p

Last edited:

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In Chapter 3 after the boss, the dead guy's leg is separated?

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In Chapter 3 after the boss, the dead guy's leg is separated?

Most likely, since most people don't seem to possess such long legs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, i have not been in here for a long time due to work and stuff. I was wondering if there is a dev blog in English for in game progress? I'm thinking of buying the game on Patreon, is the $10 game reward uncensored ?

Last edited:

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hi, i have not been in here for a long time due to work and stuff. I was wondering if there is a dev blog in English for in game progress? I'm thinking of buying the game on Patreon, is the $10 game reward uncensored ?
after your patreon payment, you'll be granted a download link to the classic version (1.00 ver) and the advanced version (1.50 ver). Both uncensored. If you buy on another site like DLsite, it'll probably be censored since it's a japanese distributor.
The in-game progress is handled mainly on patreon. It's in both languages (EN/JP) but to look into that, you've to be a patreon.

Last edited:

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
after your patreon payment, you'll be granted a download link to the classic version (1.00 ver) and the advanced version (1.50 ver). Both uncensored. If you buy on another site like DLsite, it'll probably be censored since it's a japanese distributor.
The in-game progress is handled mainly on patreon. It's in both languages (EN/JP) but to look into that, you've to be a patreon.
i bought the $10 reward,can you tell me where can i get the game and how do I unsubscribe from monthly donation? I am short on cash atm. Thank you.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i bought the $10 reward,can you tell me where can i get the game and how do I unsubscribe from monthly donation? I am short on cash atm. Thank you.
One-time payments are a pain in the ass on Patreon. But what you should do is wait to get your reward of this EXCEPTIONAL work, and then change your pledge to $0. Make sure you start FOLLOWing the artist after you turn off payments. The Patreon UI is in need of a hell of a lot of work.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One-time payments are a pain in the ass on Patreon. But what you should do is wait to get your reward of this EXCEPTIONAL work, and then change your pledge to $0. Make sure you start FOLLOWing the artist after you turn off payments. The Patreon UI is in need of a hell of a lot of work.
Why should you make sure to follow the artist after cancelling your subscription? Following is only good for public posts, and those don't seem to be abundant with them, with the last one being in February.

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone show me where to find the last H scene ( Black box)

Last edited:

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
can someone show me where to find the last H scene ( Black box)
If I understand you correctly, dat box isn't a locked H-Scene. It's a tool to play one animation on loop