What's new

ACT Abandoned [musfan] Melody Blood

Dieyousei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Melody Blood

There is someone on YouTube that has been posting gameplay videos with the H-scenes in them. Not posting a link because I'm not sure if I can. However, the channel name is 美少女やられちゃんねる. The videos should be the first results. Also these channels tend to get taken down and the channel has been up for a week, so can't guarantee how long it'll be there.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Hoping that the free vers will get updated soon.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, after looking through the Youtube videos, there's a whole lot more stuff that we're missing out on. Pretty tempted to put in some money for the access, but a bit unsure if I really want to though.

Amenaso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only 2H content scenes with 1 chararacter and some tits sucking. It is not good guys :(

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

pretty sure the ryona is gonna be the main attraction with this.

Protector

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I assume there might be more (H content) in the future. And almost from the looks of it there may be a new character coming along.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh... it's quietly down here huh ?

So.. i can be wrong but, "Musfun" has 3 games (or betas) out right now..
right ?

1- Melody Blood
2- Doll Maiden Elite Battle
3- Bloody Princess

there is other betas but, i think it just a quickly test or something.. like

4- BlutigePrinzessin

here in ulmf, there's just this thread, right ? i mean.. all others here don't have a thread, right ?

Nah, i just wanna talk to someone....

Melody Blood, it's really hard for me, i die too fast.. xD
Doll Maiden is cool too..
but BloodyPrince is what i liked the most.. but it's a small test.. waiting for more xD

Sorry my english, and i hope i din't break any rules.. if i did, tell me and i will try to fix it.. or "kill" this post.. xD

Last edited:

ExBlau

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you go to his blog, his got quite lot game musfan.blog.jp/
7 game total. but mainly only has 1 stage or 1 enemy. except for melody blood and bloody prince.

if it is too hard, you can reduce difficulty in option or just use granade launcer on natane and spam it. it can literally destroy every enemy.
or you can use nana and spam her range atk + melee atk, it will stunlock almost every enemy.

oh btw he got patreon in /musfan , he also very active in twitter, i think we will get animation update shortly.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if you go to his blog, his got quite lot game musfan.blog.jp/
7 game total. but mainly only has 1 stage or 1 enemy. except for melody blood and bloody prince.

if it is too hard, you can reduce difficulty in option or just use granade launcer on natane and spam it. it can literally destroy every enemy.
or you can use nana and spam her range atk + melee atk, it will stunlock almost every enemy.

oh btw he got patreon in /musfan , he also very active in twitter, i think we will get animation update shortly.
Ohh i see, ok xD
thank's for your attention, i will take a look xD
i hope he never stops...

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

News: Musfan has released a tech demo, Bloody Princess.
Seems very close in content to Melody Blood, and it's freely available to download. The animations are also provided on the post.

hxxps://vvvvvv.patreon.com/posts/bloodyprincess-14292982

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This reminds me of parasite in the city.
another survival sidescroller would be very nice.

The Recoil feature so you can't just spam fire with 100% accuracy and slow movement forward/backwards while reloading are amazing.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For people who have the Patreon version:

Has the gallery been updated? It was very partial in the Gamma public version, I was wondering if it's more complete now.

Thanks.

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For people who have the Patreon version:

Has the gallery been updated? It was very partial in the Gamma public version, I was wondering if it's more complete now.

Thanks.
The gallery section now contained almost 20 animations. Though there are a lot of animation only available via enemy attack(s) in the 5-6 stages. So all in all, there are probably around 40-50 animations total for all 3 characters. :)

memer123

Reputation score

The gallery section now contained almost 20 animations. Though there are a lot of animation only available via enemy attack(s) in the 5-6 stages. So all in all, there are probably around 40-50 animations total for all 3 characters. :)
is there any yuri in there?

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, nice to hear!
Still, pity it doesn't contain everything. Hopefully, it's just a matter of implementing them — but, from what I understand by his posts here, Musfan seems to be troubled by his engine's incapacity to handle too many sprites, which is an easily-avoided obstacle (these games normally "split" the gallery by level, although in his case by character might also work).

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Pledged to the patreon and I can't login to the page to download it for some reason. Halp