What's new

RPG [nikukure] みおクエスト / Mio Quest (RJ154419)

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heroes once cleansed the world of the Elusion of evil. Centuries later, in the land of Zaltia, Elusion has returned, threatening an imminent and dark catastrophe. This is the tale of the princess of Zaltia, Mio Lowring, who intends to save her land by collecting the Six Orbs.

RPG with Turn-based combat, a skill tree system, and a clothing system. Improve skills thru use. Collect and equip full outfits to unlock special moves.

It's supposed come out tonight and I'm super hyped! I love 2990 and think all their games are amazing. I'll definitely take a break from my translation project to do a partial for this.

I urge you to give 2990's other games a play through if you haven't.
I'm doing a complete translation of TS Agent and Squark is also doing amazing work with Knight Akos so you may want to wait until these are finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Mio Quest [RJ154419]

As you said, released now, and must say I agree on being hyped for this one, love the style and especially the art in their games. The girls just look good and the right amount of plumpness compared to the typical starved-looking stick girls in most games nowadays. Interested in seeing whether this one has in battle rape like the previous one though, as I couldn't find any in the demo despite it having clothing damage+corruption. Guess we play the waiting game...

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol... a treat waits for you all, the amazing task of having to make suit combinations with thousands of items and millions of possible combinations!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the game focuses too much on costumes for my liking. It's like playing a dress up game.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its out on anime sharing for anyone who wants it.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I even corrupt her?

When she lose, she kept using that teleport gem of her....

Any help here?

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I even corrupt her?

When she lose, she kept using that teleport gem of her....

Any help here?
I only got one scene, with the grandpa in the beach-house. Since then nothing.
I guess you need to progress the story first.

Other Topic: I'm currently at the volcano, but I can't seem to kill the boss and even the normal enmies are damn hard compared to the ones before, any tips on how to get stronger?
Or is it just simple grinding, that has to be done?
(Currently using the black bikini set with blond hair, maybe it's bad for the area?)
Also got the quest to kill the crab in the forest, but.... Well, let's say my strongest hit on that mofo was for 13 damage.

EDIT: The enemies in this screenshot have a lewd attack. Increases nasty-value by 2 and gives a heart-icon debuff. Debuff is gone after the fight and no cg for that attack.

Last edited:

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well now im stuck and i hope that someone can help me.

I have to talk to the Trader in the Forest to get the Jade Orb or whatever its called. But he will only talk to me if i wear the forest girl outfit.

But when i put the pieces on that i have nothing happens. And i only have the forst girl dress and accessoires in red and not in the normal color.

Could that be the problem?

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well now im stuck and i hope that someone can help me.

I have to talk to the Trader in the Forest to get the Jade Orb or whatever its called. But he will only talk to me if i wear the forest girl outfit.

But when i put the pieces on that i have nothing happens. And i only have the forst girl dress and accessoires in red and not in the normal color.

Could that be the problem?
Yes, color scheme is important.
You need the green dress stuff.
Some of the set needs to be bought (maybe found) some crafted. (I think the dress and accessoire are crafted)

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

We're gonna need a list of costume combo's it seems -_-

Usually it's just matching costumes parts like Nurse/student/swimsuit etc. then guessing the accessory/underwear.

What i got so far other then the 2 starting ones:
Engrish translation included.

When no hair is included, it won't matter which one you wear for the set bonus.

*"Weapon Blake bonus"*
-Black swimsuit top and bottom(The swimsuit of only slightly sexy adult)
-The pasties (A considerably naughty inner)
-hair flower (accessories set which seems to be suitable for the resort) <- item also gives you the heal skill.

*"pure student"*
-Student clothes top/bottom (Should be clothes ... which only a young child can wear)
-The orange underwear of the cute feeling
-The watch which is popular among students now

*"forest girl"*
-Green forest girl top
-Black spats bottom
-Cheap green underwear
-accessories which coordinated for forest girls

*"witch set"*
-orange witch top/bottom (Clothes apprentice witch wear)
-Striped underwear black/yellow (Popular of the striped bread to men)
-Blonde twintails (Ideal for Mio of hair ( blonde ) witch became tails !)
-(One point accessories apprentice witch)

*"Fighter"*

-Red white sports top/bottom (Fighter who is favored by wear clothes)
-Sporty underwear set
-Red wristband (Item to wear at Fighter house prefer)

Last edited:

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, color scheme is important.
You need the green dress stuff.
Some of the set needs to be bought (maybe found) some crafted. (I think the dress and accessoire are crafted)
ok i found the green dress but i have to craft it myself and theres one piece of it that i dont have (the first one) and i looked everywhere twice now.
I just cant find it anywhere.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok i found the green dress but i have to craft it myself and theres one piece of it that i dont have (the first one) and i looked everywhere twice now.
I just cant find it anywhere.
Here's what I did:
In the town is a shop that sells materials, so i got 1 from each.
Then I went through the areas i could visit until this point and tried to get at least 1 material from each enemy dropped. Go home look at the recipe from time to time to see if you got the right ones.

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's what I did:
In the town is a shop that sells materials, so i got 1 from each.
Then I went through the areas i could visit until this point and tried to get at least 1 material from each enemy dropped. Go home look at the recipe from time to time to see if you got the right ones.
Wait what? Enemys drop stuff too? I tried to evade as many fights as possible xD

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post but thanks Oiz i finally got that stupid dress now.

etikrah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just what I know so far:

- Temple on the nearest island is where you can redeem coins/stuff for things to get into those areas you can't.
- Drop rates for crafting components aren't 100%, and almost everything drops something you need, even the wanted/boss monsters... so you need to do a bit of farming depending on your luck.
- Don't ever sell anything ever... if you lose one item from a set that came from a quest reward or a chest that progresses the story you're boned.
- Some enemies can do lewd attacks that boost your lewd value to 20, but thats as far as it goes, I've tried a lot of things, and have seen a bunch of h-scenes, but my lewd value is still stuck at 20.
- The single/double circles on the floor usually mean h-scene ahead.

Anybody able to get lewd past 20?

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there in-combat CGs in this game (and the circle's previous..) or is it purely non-combat event sex?

Shirou42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've beaten the game and I have to admit that it was pretty fun. There's some bosses that gave GOR but just like the others I'm stuck with a value of 20 dirtiness. The game restarts back to the beginning with all your items, lvls, and costumes (there's a hell of a lot of costumes...) This game is really easy when you collect a bunch collectibles (i.e. the gold coins and the lucky *yellow* stars which you can find in the field) and trade them to the 2 npc's on the middle island to the right of the ship. Some storyline H is also present as well when you progress. I got the happy ending but missing a LOT of CG. I'm going to play through again but here's a complete save with my items and lvls for those who want a easier time to beat this game and avoid the grind. Again it's missing a lot of CG.

EDIT: Mind you that the majority of the time you won't bother with costume combination bonuses as the stats for individual equipment provide enough attack power/have a lot of defense.

EDIT 2: Get 20 dirty points and then sleep in the inn for a masturbation scene which will increase the cap.

Attachments

Last edited:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

EDIT 2: Get 20 dirty points and then sleep in the inn for a masturbation scene which will increase the cap.
Well, I guess that's kinda dumb considering the gameplay. I mean there's absolutely no situation where you need to sleep at the inn, since the healing chrystals are everywhere. Thanks for sharing that clue. :D