What's new

RPG [Old Huntsman] Defiler Wings

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Defiler Wings

I downloaded the russian version of the game (ver. 1.4.1.) since I doubt there's an english version around.

After that I downloaded the translation zip, opened it and copy-pasted it in the Defiler Wings folder: the game's still full on russian. I read the explanation given in the other thread, but I'm VERY sucky at all those codes and computer stuff.

Can anyone either explain it in a way where (quite literally) even a baby could do this. Or either alrdy pre-patch it, put it in a zip or so and the allow us big noobs, like me, download it through Mega?

Juhis

Reputation score

1.4.1 starts fine for me. Make sure the folder for the game is writable (ie is not read only) but I have no suggestions otherwise
Thanks for the reply. I managed to solve issue by moving defiler wing folder from downloaded folder to another part of drive.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I downloaded the russian version of the game (ver. 1.4.1.) since I doubt there's an english version around.

After that I downloaded the translation zip, opened it and copy-pasted it in the Defiler Wings folder: the game's still full on russian. I read the explanation given in the other thread, but I'm VERY sucky at all those codes and computer stuff.

Can anyone either explain it in a way where (quite literally) even a baby could do this. Or either alrdy pre-patch it, put it in a zip or so and the allow us big noobs, like me, download it through Mega?
You get QSP Tools, you run it.
On top make sure source language is Russian, destination language is English and Encoding Utf 8.
Set it to File translation tab if you aren't there already in the left options tab.
In the Browse where it say "Please select file or folder" set it to your "game" folder inside Defiler Wings.
Set the Parser to Renpy.
The translator Void translator
And then load the dictionary that has game on it.
You then translate.
If everything is fine it should generate some .ori files those are the original duplicates.
After that you have to go to the pythoncode that is inside the "game" folder.
Rename all the .py to .rpy.
Set the folder to the pythoncode in the "Browse"
Load the pythoncode dictionary and translate again.
You should again generate some .ori files.
Rename the new .rpy files to .py(not the .ori ones in case you are confused)
And you are technically done. There are some Font tags in the code that create some weird names. You can edit them yourself by searching for Tchekhonin2 in code.

Hopefully someone will bother with some proper editing and a patch.

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On top make sure source language is Russian, destination language is English and Encoding Utf 8.
Set it to File translation tab if you aren't there already in the left options tab.
In the Browse where it say "Please select file or folder" set it to your "game" folder inside Defiler Wings.
Set the Parser to Renpy.
You then translate.
If everything is fine it should generate some .ori files those are the original duplicates.
And you are technically done. There are some Font tags in the code that create some weird names. You can edit them yourself by searching for Tchekhonin2 in code.

I hope so cos.....I apparently really suck.

Your explanation, I doubt it can be any clearer, yet I still somehow epically fail at just the second step.

Instead of making us both frustrated, I'm just pining my hopes on the (admittedly small) chances that someone would bother with either proper editing, a patch or folowing the above stated steps and the upload the folder in Mega or so.....

Nevertheless, LOTS of thanks for trying to teach this noob. Thanks.

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Set the Parser to Renpy.
You then translate.

I couldnt even start the game after translating the game... I tried the game before translating and it worked

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/fight.rpy", line 2, in script
    init python:
  File "game/fight.rpy", line 3, in <module>
    from pythoncode import battle
SyntaxError: (unicode error) 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf3 in position 0: unexpected end of data (pythoncode/girls_data.py, line 258)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init python:
  File "H:\H-Games\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\ast.py", line 805, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\H-Games\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\python.py", line 1460, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "H:\H-Games\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\loader.py", line 693, in load_module
    exec code in mod.__dict__
  File "pythoncode/battle.py", line 6, in <module>
  File "H:\H-Games\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\loader.py", line 693, in load_module
  File "pythoncode/characters/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
  File "pythoncode/characters/knight.py", line 5, in <module>
  File "H:\H-Games\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\loader.py", line 692, in load_module
    code = compile(source, filename, 'exec')
SyntaxError: (unicode error) 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf3 in position 0: unexpected end of data (pythoncode/girls_data.py, line 258)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.7.858
Defiler Wings 1.4.1

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope so cos.....I apparently really suck.

Your explanation, I doubt it can be any clearer, yet I still somehow epically fail at just the second step.

Instead of making us both frustrated, I'm just pining my hopes on the (admittedly small) chances that someone would bother with either proper editing, a patch or folowing the above stated steps and the upload the folder in Mega or so.....

Nevertheless, LOTS of thanks for trying to teach this noob. Thanks.
are u sure u got the right program? QspTools and not qsp570 or qgen400b1 (i think u may need qgen400b1 but i dont know for what)

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

are u sure u got the right program? QspTools and not qsp570 or qgen400b1 (i think u may need qgen400b1 but i dont know for what)
Oooh, that might be the reason. I got both qsp570 and qgen4001b1. I don't have qsptools. I guess now I know why nothing I did worked...

jakesalmon98

Reputation score

So lost I can't even open qsptools. I have a batch file that just opens and closes immediately. I must be missing something obvious. Do I have to move the qsptools folder into a game folder to run? (this is with 0.1.2)

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I couldnt even start the game after translating the game... I tried the game before translating and it worked

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    init python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init python:
  File "H:\H-Games\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\ast.py", line 805, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\H-Games\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\python.py", line 1460, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "pythoncode/battle.py", line 6, in <module>
  File "pythoncode/characters/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
  File "pythoncode/characters/knight.py", line 5, in <module>
  File "H:\H-Games\DefilerWings-1.4.1-all\renpy\loader.py", line 692, in load_module
    code = compile(source, filename, 'exec')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.7.858
Defiler Wings 1.4.1
That's my screw up.

Use [^\x00-\x7F]+ regex on the files that give you problems. It should show some weird characters.

If you can post all the characters you find I can fix it in the dictionary.

So lost I can't even open qsptools. I have a batch file that just opens and closes immediately. I must be missing something obvious. Do I have to move the qsptools folder into a game folder to run? (this is with 0.1.2)
You can extract it into any folder. Make sure you aren't missing any files form the zip. Or maybe you don't have java runtime libraries?

EDIT: I think I fixed all the utf issue characters.
It won't help if you already translated so you have to fix them yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same is happening with me: I downloaded the QSPTools (I think it is the QSP-tools: the name of the exe is dictionarycleanup.exe and dictionarycleanup.py) Whenever I click on the .exe it opens and instantly closes again.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Same is happening with me: I downloaded the QSPTools (I think it is the QSP-tools: the name of the exe is dictionarycleanup.exe and dictionarycleanup.py) Whenever I click on the .exe it opens and instantly closes again.
That's another tool from the blog which is completely diffrent.

You need this:

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's my screw up.

Use [^\x00-\x7F]+ regex on the files that give you problems. It should show some weird characters.

If you can post all the characters you find I can fix it in the dictionary.

You can extract it into any folder. Make sure you aren't missing any files form the zip. Or maybe you don't have java runtime libraries?

EDIT: I think I fixed all the utf issue characters.
It won't help if you already translated so you have to fix them yourself.
I just tried it... it works fine for me now(only started it and played for 1-2 min cause i dont have time now.

Dunno if its suppose to be that way but there are still some Russian symbols in it.

EDIT:

I wont have time till next late Friday/Saturday

Arhin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, people try to translate my game. Is the quality of automatic translation satisfactorily?

I faced a lot of troubles during the localization of the game. Some are succesfully solved, some are not. This will be slowly and sadly process (even the merging with existing translation! Not the new translation itself!)

And in the nearest future it will be even slower. "Mass Effect: Andromeda", you know.

I tried both 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 but i can't start game. I get main screen but nothing happens with uppermost button. Other buttons work like options button and achievement. Old versioan 1.0.1 works.
May be you need to drop existing game. It does not support old saves.
"Настройки/Сброс игры"

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have a translated 1.4.1 version of the game ready to go they could upload?

Arhin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a translated 1.4.1 version of the game ready to go they could upload?
I recently returned to the translation of game. So, maybe, probably, in some future there will be an English version.
Here is the beginning of translation of one event chain. Google translation, mostly. Is it readable, or it is pointless even to start?

"The sensitive ears of dragon hears strange sounds. It seems that something amusing is happening near the walls of the nearest town. Are the militia training again?"
"Oh, no, commoners are going to burn up a maiden. [game.dragon.name!t] sniffs: she is innocent! Such a waste of valuable material!"
"The crowd watches with interest for the spectacular show. Screams are heard from all sides : 'Witch!', 'Burn the creature!', 'Fry this bitch!', 'She brought us a dragon!'"
"Blame the victim for the atrocities of villain? No, [game.dragon.name!t] will never understand humans!"

Variant "Watch from afar":
game.dragon "Ah, it's just a peasant. The loss is negligible. It is better to watch the process!"
"The executioner brings the torch to a pile of firewood, and the bonfire flares a cheerful flame."
"The fire begins to caress the damsel's body. He is a very harsh lover. The victim writhes with pain and desperately screams, screaming, trying to throw out the flour that overflowes her. But she is not given to unclasp the embrace of the flame."
"The crowd is agitated, it is watching with enormous interest for the execution. The dragon is excitedly sniffing: kebab is extremely nice!"
"A living torch screams out the last, desperate cry, in which there is nothing human anymore."
"When the crowd diverged, dragon came closer and tried an exotic dish. A glorious delicacy, it will be necessary sometimes to regale!"

Variant "Let them burn her, I am only wasting my time here"

Variant "Who dares to fry MY meat?!"
game.dragon "Oh, who is frying so ineptly?! They will spoil the whole taste!!!"
"Obsessed with righteous anger, dragon breaks into a crowd of onlookers."
"And now it's time to care about legal loot!"
"Charming red-haired girl with a barely perceptible magical gift. Not the most valuable prey, but it is nice with her and to snog, and to have breakfast."
"[Game.girl.name!t] tried to say something, but [game.dragon.name!t] did not listen to the empty chatting."

Or, with certain conditions:
game.girl "Thank you for saving, you are a very kind and noble creature. I beg of you, save my sister!"

Variant "Demonstrate my 'nobility'"
game.dragon "Nobody ever insulted me like that!!! Now I'll show you my 'nobility', liar!"

Variant "What-what?!"
"[game.dragon.name!t] looks at himself in bewilderment. No, nothing has changed since morning: the same bloodthirsty, lustful, ruthless monster. Where did she find nobility?"
game.girl "A couple of months ago she married to the Marquis de Mad, and then the horrible thing began! The Marquis almost openly takes virgins from all surrounding settlements, tortures and kills them!"
game.dragon.third "Maybe it's worth visiting such a worthy person to exchange experience? No, it's lazy."
game.girl "When the inhabitants of the city learned about the fate of my sister, they became enraged and decided to burn me. I implore you, help me!!!"
"So, the usual female nonsense. It's time to stop this farce."
game.girl "They say that the marquis just went so far as to bring daughter of Alfar's People into the castle!"
"Alf?! This changes everything!!!"
game.dragon "Alf maiden, you say? A virgin?"
game.girl "Yes,yes! I was sure that deep down you are kind and noble, and do not pass by the suffering of the innocent."
game.girl "You're wounded. I'm a simple medicaster and do not have magic, but I can do something. Drink this potion."
"[game.dragon.name] looks at the small red vial with perplexity. At first glance, it is not poisonous. Worth a try!"
game.dragon.third "The wounds were healed. What a surprise!"
game.dragon "And does the Marquise de Mad get away with it? Oh, I know: it worth to do a tiny mischief, and the heroes rapidly flock to your lair!"
"[game.girl.name] sighs heavily."
game.girl "Marquis justifies his actions by protection from the dragon"
game.dragon.third "Indeed, in the surrounding lands the children have a hard time."
game.dragon "And how do you know that your sister is alive?"
game.girl "I... feel it. But I do not know what is happening with her. I'm scared to imagine this. Usually, after a week of staying in the castle, the beautiful and healthy girls turn into tormented, disfigured corpses."
game.girl "The guards of the castle are very strong, but I know the secret passage leading to the underground dungeons. Although, it is guarded by gargoyle, and I never managed to slip past her."
game.dragon "I've got it. The choice is simple."

Variant "A peasant in the hand is worth two alfs in the bush"
game.dragon "Looking for a mythical alf? Risk my life? For what, if I've already found today's victim!"

Variant "Hide girl behind the high wall - I'll stole her together with the wall!"
game.dragon "No walls will stop me!"
game.girl "No! It's too dangerous! During the assault, the Marquis may have time to kill the captives, and ..."
game.dragon "Shut up, woman! Better show me where is the castle."
"The castle of the Marquis de Mad is now defenseless"
"[game.dragon.name!t] [game.dragon.surname!t] explored the dungeons of the castle with great interest. It is a pity that the Marquis de Mad died during the assault - he was an outstanding man and could teach a lot!"
"Although, most of the captives were not \"first freshness\", they were raped, mutilated and fit only for food. But a sharp scent led the dragon deep into the dungeons..."
"...and soon he discovered the main prize!"
"Alf was emaciated, tightly bounded and still beautiful. She obviously spent many hours in this position, hanging on her wrenched hands, barely touching the floor with the socks. Her belly and thighs were pressed on a piece of wood with sharp thorns. From the forcibly opened mouth stretched a thread of saliva, formerly the snow-white skin was decorated with bruises, scratches and bruises."
"But most importantly, she was still innocent."
game.dragon "My precccious..."

Variant "Secret passage? Well, at least that's interesting!"
game.dragon "A secret passage into the darkest dungeon? I've never been to such places! Is it far?"
game.girl "Not, no so much. Come on."
game.dragon.third "Fortified place. It'll be complicated to assault it"
game.dragon "So, is this gargoyle from my offspring? Not from mine? It's pity, very pity..."

Variant "Let it be! I'll be contented with a smaller reward."
game.dragon "And you know what? I changed my mind. Of course, you are not alf, but you are also suitable for some things!"

Variant "Now I'm going to break this stone!"
game.girl "Your courage is admirable, but it's not easy to fight such enemies. Take a healing potion."
"[game.dragon.name!t] uncorks a small red vial"
game.dragon.third "The wounds are healed. How does she do it?"
"The gargoyle is defeated, and now nothing obstructs the way into the abandoned dungeon."
game.dragon "How can I get in there? I have magic power, but it's a pity to waste it!"
game.dragon "How can I get in there? After all, I do not own magic!"
game.girl "It's all right. Drink this potion and turn into a human!"
"Passing through a meandering underground passage, the dragon and the damsel penetrated the dungeons of the castle of the Marquis de Mad"
game.dragon "Look for your sister, while I'll take care of alf"
game.girl "All right, [game.dragon.name!t]"
"Going through the dark corridors, [game.dragon.name!t] [game.dragon.surname!t] relies more on sense of smell than on eyesight. Efforts bear fruit: in the stifling smell of stink dragon senses a sweet note of innocent flesh."
"Alf, the child of the Goddess Danu: this aroma can not be confused with anything."
"[game.dragon.name!t] admired at the sight of the opened scene"
"The special construction forced the alva to stand on the fingertips, excruciatingly bending the back. The plug, inserted into the anus, did not allow her to make no a single movement. Hmm, maybe tighten the winch a little more?"
"[game.dragon.name] takes its true shape and, ignoring the pleas of alf, carries her to his lair."

"As soon as the dragon enters the room, prisoner screams: \"[game.dragon.name!t] [game.dragon.surname!t], biological weapon specifically against dragons is developing in this castle!\""

Variant "Nonsense. It cannot be, because it never can not be!"
game.dragon.third "Biological weapons? Against dragons? This contradicts the basics of our physiology! I shall not pay attention to this nonsense."
"[game.dragon.name] takes its true shape and, ignoring the pleas of alf, carries her to his lair."

Variant "How does she know my name?!"
game.dragon.third "Biological weapons? Against dragons? This contradicts the basics of our physiology! Wait, how does she know my name? And that I am a dragon, because I'm now in the guise of a man?!"
game.dragon "How do you know my name?"
game.girl "The Marquis de Mad taught me a lot. For some time I worked in his team, but then our ways parted, and I got into the dungeon."
game.dragon "And how does he know?"
game.girl "De Mad is well versed in the biology of dragons. He and his henchmen with the help of dark magic and human sacrifices create a combat virus PAX-12, capable of killing off the creatures of the Dark Lady."
game.dragon "Nonsense. We have immune to the combat viruses."
game.girl "It is true, but de Mad and his assistants went too far! The strain they created mutated and got out of control. Now he mows people like grass, and threatens the entire human population. [game.dragon.name!t] [game.dragon.fullname!t], I understand, you do not care about these pathetic monkeys. But if there are no people left in the world, you will not have anyone to torture and excruciate!"
game.dragon "Is the virus, created by de Mad, really so dangerous? Can it really destroy the whole human civilization?"
game.girl "Yes. Really."
game.dragon.third "For a moment dragon have a flashed thought of spitting on everything and leaving this preposterous castle with its weird stories. But no, it was necessary to understand this incomprehensible riddles - if not out of fear, then out of banal curiosity!"

And so on. Is the quality of the translation satisfactory or not?

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

I recently returned to the translation of game. So, maybe, probably, in some future there will be an English version.
Here is the beginning of translation of one event chain. Google translation, mostly. Is it readable, or it is pointless even to start?

"The sensitive ears of dragon hears strange sounds. It seems that something amusing is happening near the walls of the nearest town. Are the militia training again?"
"Oh, no, commoners are going to burn up a maiden. [game.dragon.name!t] sniffs: she is innocent! Such a waste of valuable material!"
"The crowd watches with interest for the spectacular show. Screams are heard from all sides : 'Witch!', 'Burn the creature!', 'Fry this bitch!', 'She brought us a dragon!'"
"Blame the victim for the atrocities of villain? No, [game.dragon.name!t] will never understand humans!"

Variant "Watch from afar":
game.dragon "Ah, it's just a peasant. The loss is negligible. It is better to watch the process!"
"The executioner brings the torch to a pile of firewood, and the bonfire flares a cheerful flame."
"The fire begins to caress the damsel's body. He is a very harsh lover. The victim writhes with pain and desperately screams, screaming, trying to throw out the flour that overflowes her. But she is not given to unclasp the embrace of the flame."
"The crowd is agitated, it is watching with enormous interest for the execution. The dragon is excitedly sniffing: kebab is extremely nice!"
"A living torch screams out the last, desperate cry, in which there is nothing human anymore."
"When the crowd diverged, dragon came closer and tried an exotic dish. A glorious delicacy, it will be necessary sometimes to regale!"

Variant "Let them burn her, I am only wasting my time here"

Variant "Who dares to fry MY meat?!"
game.dragon "Oh, who is frying so ineptly?! They will spoil the whole taste!!!"
"Obsessed with righteous anger, dragon breaks into a crowd of onlookers."
"And now it's time to care about legal loot!"
"Charming red-haired girl with a barely perceptible magical gift. Not the most valuable prey, but it is nice with her and to snog, and to have breakfast."
"[Game.girl.name!t] tried to say something, but [game.dragon.name!t] did not listen to the empty chatting."

game.girl "Thank you for saving, you are a very kind and noble creature. I beg of you, save my sister!"

Variant "Demonstrate my 'nobility'"
game.dragon "Nobody ever insulted me like that!!! Now I'll show you my 'nobility', liar!"

Variant "What-what?!"
"[game.dragon.name!t] looks at himself in bewilderment. No, nothing has changed since morning: the same bloodthirsty, lustful, ruthless monster. Where did she find nobility?"
game.girl "A couple of months ago she married to the Marquis de Mad, and then the horrible thing began! The Marquis almost openly takes virgins from all surrounding settlements, tortures and kills them!"
game.dragon.third "Maybe it's worth visiting such a worthy person to exchange experience? No, it's lazy."
game.girl "When the inhabitants of the city learned about the fate of my sister, they became enraged and decided to burn me. I implore you, help me!!!"
"So, the usual female nonsense. It's time to stop this farce."
game.girl "They say that the marquis just went so far as to bring daughter of Alfar's People into the castle!"
"Alf?! This changes everything!!!"
game.dragon "Alf maiden, you say? A virgin?"
game.girl "Yes,yes! I was sure that deep down you are kind and noble, and do not pass by the suffering of the innocent."
game.girl "You're wounded. I'm a simple medicaster and do not have magic, but I can do something. Drink this potion."
"[game.dragon.name] looks at the small red vial with perplexity. At first glance, it is not poisonous. Worth a try!"
game.dragon.third "The wounds were healed. What a surprise!"
game.dragon "And does the Marquise de Mad get away with it? Oh, I know: it worth to do a tiny mischief, and the heroes rapidly flock to your lair!"
"[game.girl.name] sighs heavily."
game.girl "Marquis justifies his actions by protection from the dragon"
game.dragon.third "Indeed, in the surrounding lands the children have a hard time."
game.dragon "And how do you know that your sister is alive?"
game.girl "I... feel it. But I do not know what is happening with her. I'm scared to imagine this. Usually, after a week of staying in the castle, the beautiful and healthy girls turn into tormented, disfigured corpses."
game.girl "The guards of the castle are very strong, but I know the secret passage leading to the underground dungeons. Although, it is guarded by gargoyle, and I never managed to slip past her."
game.dragon "I've got it. The choice is simple."

Variant "A peasant in the hand is worth two alfs in the bush"
game.dragon "Looking for a mythical alf? Risk my life? For what, if I've already found today's victim!"

Variant "Hide girl behind the high wall - I'll stole her together with the wall!"
game.dragon "No walls will stop me!"
game.girl "No! It's too dangerous! During the assault, the Marquis may have time to kill the captives, and ..."
game.dragon "Shut up, woman! Better show me where is the castle."
"The castle of the Marquis de Mad is now defenseless"
"[game.dragon.name!t] [game.dragon.surname!t] explored the dungeons of the castle with great interest. It is a pity that the Marquis de Mad died during the assault - he was an outstanding man and could teach a lot!"
"Although, most of the captives were not \"first freshness\", they were raped, mutilated and fit only for food. But a sharp scent led the dragon deep into the dungeons..."
"...and soon he discovered the main prize!"
"Alf was emaciated, tightly bounded and still beautiful. She obviously spent many hours in this position, hanging on her wrenched hands, barely touching the floor with the socks. Her belly and thighs were pressed on a piece of wood with sharp thorns. From the forcibly opened mouth stretched a thread of saliva, formerly the snow-white skin was decorated with bruises, scratches and bruises."
"But most importantly, she was still innocent."
game.dragon "My precccious..."

Variant "Secret passage? Well, at least that's interesting!"
game.dragon "A secret passage into the darkest dungeon? I've never been to such places! Is it far?"
game.girl "Not, no so much. Come on."
game.dragon.third "Fortified place. It'll be complicated to assault it"
game.dragon "So, is this gargoyle from my offspring? Not from mine? It's pity, very pity..."

Variant "Let it be! I'll be contented with a smaller reward."
game.dragon "And you know what? I changed my mind. Of course, you are not alf, but you are also suitable for some things!"

Variant "Now I'm going to break this stone!"
game.girl "Your courage is admirable, but it's not easy to fight such enemies. Take a healing potion."
"[game.dragon.name!t] uncorks a small red vial"
game.dragon.third "The wounds are healed. How does she do it?"
"The gargoyle is defeated, and now nothing obstructs the way into the abandoned dungeon."
game.dragon "How can I get in there? I have magic power, but it's a pity to waste it!"
game.dragon "How can I get in there? After all, I do not own magic!"
game.girl "It's all right. Drink this potion and turn into a human!"
"Passing through a meandering underground passage, the dragon and the damsel penetrated the dungeons of the castle of the Marquis de Mad"
game.dragon "Look for your sister, while I'll take care of alf"
game.girl "All right, [game.dragon.name!t]"
"Going through the dark corridors, [game.dragon.name!t] [game.dragon.surname!t] relies more on sense of smell than on eyesight. Efforts bear fruit: in the stifling smell of stink dragon senses a sweet note of innocent flesh."
"Alf, the child of the Goddess Danu: this aroma can not be confused with anything."
"[game.dragon.name!t] admired at the sight of the opened scene"
"The special construction forced the alva to stand on the fingertips, excruciatingly bending the back. The plug, inserted into the anus, did not allow her to make no a single movement. Hmm, maybe tighten the winch a little more?"

"As soon as the dragon enters the room, prisoner screams: \"[game.dragon.name!t] [game.dragon.surname!t], biological weapon specifically against dragons is developing in this castle!\""

Variant "Nonsense. It cannot be, because it never can not be!"
game.dragon.third "Biological weapons? Against dragons? This contradicts the basics of our physiology! I shall not pay attention to this nonsense."

Variant "How does she know my name?!"
game.dragon.third "Biological weapons? Against dragons? This contradicts the basics of our physiology! Wait, how does she know my name? And that I am a dragon, because I'm now in the guise of a man?!"
game.dragon "How do you know my name?"
game.girl "The Marquis de Mad taught me a lot. For some time I worked in his team, but then our ways parted, and I got into the dungeon."
game.dragon "And how does he know?"
game.girl "De Mad is well versed in the biology of dragons. He and his henchmen with the help of dark magic and human sacrifices create a combat virus PAX-12, capable of killing off the creatures of the Dark Lady."
game.dragon "Nonsense. We have immune to the combat viruses."
game.girl "It is true, but de Mad and his assistants went too far! The strain they created mutated and got out of control. Now he mows people like grass, and threatens the entire human population. [game.dragon.name!t] [game.dragon.fullname!t], I understand, you do not care about these pathetic monkeys. But if there are no people left in the world, you will not have anyone to torture and excruciate!"
game.dragon "Is the virus, created by de Mad, really so dangerous? Can it really destroy the whole human civilization?"
game.girl "Yes. Really."
game.dragon.third "For a moment dragon have a flashed thought of spitting on everything and leaving this preposterous castle with its weird stories. But no, it was necessary to understand this incomprehensible riddles - if not out of fear, then out of banal curiosity!"

And so on. Is the quality of the translation satisfactory or not?
That's a great translation! You should call the human the Mad Marquis, and the alf is actually an elf (one) or elves (plural). Overall your translation is easy to read and understandable.

Arhin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a great translation! You should call the human the Mad Marquis, and the alf is actually an elf (one) or elves (plural). Overall your translation is easy to read and understandable.
Thank you! Sometimes it seems to me that Skynet is already exists on the servers of Google.
Marquis de Mad is the reference to the Marquis de Sade. Hm, there is no "e" at the end in Russian. May be "Marquis de Made"?
There a "альвы и цверги" in Russian version, not the "elves and dwarves". I tried to show this colorite. Alfar are from the Old Norse mythology ( Æsir ok Álfar)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf#Old_Norse_texts
I did not find much sources, but they exist
norsegodsasatru.net/alfar.html
And so I decided to leave "alf and alfar"

Elgate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great. Does the multiple mutation patch still work? Or does it need to be changed to fit the current state of the game?

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
His head commands terrifying necromantic powers!

I recently played through and enjoyed the 1.0.1 version of Defiler Wings, but got really annoyed with the machine translation process when trying to get 1.4.1 running, so I decided to upload the relevant files such that people don't have to go through QspTools and all that shenanigans.

So, here, have a MEGA link:
mega.nz
/#!pbwBHbgT!zyzN3g5g_aXgUZWsRxUfKV1Ea4VK4yJ96Mg54Cud_xE
(Edit: Translation thread; look here for most recent update - https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...ne-translation)

Download the 1ish mb translation file, unpack it, then copy the "game" and "renpy" folders into the main game folder, overwriting the 70-odd contained .py and similar files into the main game directory. If you don't have 1.4.1, you'll have to download game itself from or wherever else you can find it (google is your friend here).
(Edit: I found it posted online on mega with the machine translation already applied; can get through ; first mega link)

I'm 95% sure everything will work, but I'm also an uncertain person, so please let me know if you get errors or something fishy.

[Snip]
If this has been posted anywhere, it's probably better than the straight machine translation, but for the time being I also started to improve the translation where I can; the translation files I uploaded are better than the strict machine translation though not by much, as well as being save-game compatible. That being said, right now I've only fixed a couple of menus and some of the misc descriptions. I'll start a thread on the translation sub-forum, as while I'm fairly busy and don't really have much time to commit to this, it's pretty straightforward and other people can help when I eventually drop the project, or even work concurrently before then, with a little organization.
(Edit: Translation thread up; look here for future updates - https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...ne-translation)

Last edited: