What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Description of Gameplay:
This is a semi-stealth RPG made with RPGMaker. You, as Botan, can stealth kill normal enemies or face them head-in in combat, with your damage decided by a dice roll, and enemy attacks are sometimes resolved as a QTE. Other enemies can immediately overpower you and will start an escape minigame, where you can take actions to increase your percent chance to escape while also raising your own miasma-induced lust and the enemy’s arousal. If you pass you kill the guy and move on. If you fail, well, this game has a lot of GOR.

No level grinding – you’ll level when a particular event happens.

There’ll be other minigames where you need escape being stuck in a wall while being molested, or need to guide another character through a maze before she’s caught and raped, or need to maintain multiple shadow clones through an orgy, and so on.

Also, you can get a game over before you even reach the stealth stuff if you get drunk trying to seduce the guy in the opening segment.

It’s a short game, but there’s a lot going on in here.

Controls:
Standard RPGmaker stuff.
Arrows keys to move.
Shift + Arrow keys to run.
Z key to Interact or Accept.
X Key for Menu or Back.
Ctrl to skip dialogue.

QTE events and other minigames will show you what controls to use.

[Synopsis]
One day, a young kunoichi by the name of Botan is along with her
comrade disciples assembled by the village chief for a emergency meeting.
It would seem that their master has not returned from a mission and there
is a possibility that she has been captured in the mansion of a brutal fiend
by the name "Demi-Ogre", who has the ability to turn women into slaves to pleasure.
Knowing that she is lacking ability, Botan must nonetheless take on the mission
of rescuing her master but... can she really infiltrate and escape from such a mansion?
A mansion that even her master failed to......?

Genre
Female Heroine Only Breasts Kimono/Japanese Clothes Coercion Pubic Hair Ryona/Brutal

list of enokippu game

Last edited by a moderator:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New New enokifu game

To answer your question: I do not think there Enokifu has said there was a delay in the next game. However, I also can't recall mention of even a vague release date. So.. not sure if that's good or bad, really.

EDIT: Adding a little note here that this thread has been cut, pasted and stitched together from many different conversations about Enokifu's "next" project. So don't expect jumping in here to make much sense.

Last edited:
OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the answer :D let hope he will release a date soon XD

PheoniX0021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the graphics look very good. am also curious as to when the version for testing is displayed. the other games were good too :D

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

His previous game was quite likely my #1 rated H-game of all time, simple to play, easy to adjust settings and difficulties, great variety of scenes and the combat rape, oh the combat rape :p

Personally going to be keeping a VERY keen eye on this one if it is to be anything like his last, which judging from the preview images will be the case.

On the bad side, it's like the virgin protection magic wait all over again...and not even a month after I thought I was free...

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, I'm pretty certain that Sonabia was only GoR.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, I'm pretty certain that Sonabia was only GoR.
No losing to bosses or becoming too corrupted was the only way to get a game over from what I remember. Other enemies just raped you and increased your corruption.

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No losing to bosses or becoming too corrupted was the only way to get a game over from what I remember. Other enemies just raped you and increased your corruption.
I think it was just rape on loss.. RoL? is that a thing? anyways the enemies could make her orgasm mid-fight but i don't think there was any in combat rape, same with his game with the pink haired heroine. Also, FUCKING YES. Love this guys games.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

This is probably the next game that I would go out of my way to get. Hopefully it can improve on things from the last game.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it was just rape on loss.. RoL? is that a thing? anyways the enemies could make her orgasm mid-fight but i don't think there was any in combat rape, same with his game with the pink haired heroine. Also, FUCKING YES. Love this guys games.
Mid-fight was the newest one only afaik. First one was GOR only afaik (Never got that far tbh) and the second one (Sonabia) had gor for bosses and corruption.

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

in the last one the fight scene was epic so i can t wait too see what will be the new concept will probably include the same kind of cg i mean rape salvery :)

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Enokifu's Akakubi Arena was really good, probably the only turn-based H-game that came on par with Princess Sacrifice (the latter won out only because of the number of costumes). I'm seriously looking forward to it.

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the art looks great as usual, gonna wait for this :)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, she does look pretty sweet, that much I know.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I need to pick up the pace then! If the new game is as good as the last one, like I'm hoping, then I'll probably want to translate this one too.

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I need to pick up the pace then! If the new game is as good as the last one, like I'm hoping, then I'll probably want to translate this one too.
Hopefully you'll deliver. I really don't want another situation like what happened to Princess Sacrifice's TL. :(

Also, can we change the thread title/status already? The game's long out already.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What? I think you misunderstood something.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does anyone has the topics for Enokifu last games?