What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Kunoichi Botan enokippu

Putting this out there, but it seems in the final battle that using items or the 1SP skill (deals damage, doesn't spend a turn) - normally 'free actions' - too much prompts the final boss to make an undodgeable attack.

This restriction seems to be most harsh when he's preparing for the OHKO move. Using any item or the 1SP skill during that turn is basically an immediate loss from my experiences.

This is one person's experience, mind, so CMIIW.
No, using the 1sp 'free' attack more than twice in a normal battle prompts an attack. Presumably, using items does the same.

It's the a boss thing, it's been a mechanic of the game since the beginning.

randomklark

Reputation score
Hello everyone, can I get some help on what to do after you're freed from your cell thanks to the loli ninja? Everytime I try to progress through the bottom door a few rooms to the left, the main character gets groped and instant loss. What am I missing?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Hello everyone, can I get some help on what to do after you're freed from your cell thanks to the loli ninja? Everytime I try to progress through the bottom door a few rooms to the left, the main character gets groped and instant loss. What am I missing?
Cast doppelganger (the skill that costs 2 points) before that groping event.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Was the game that was originally teased in the beginning of this thread moved into another topic?

Nobuna94

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any way to get out from "Gallery" mode?
I want to play it from the start again ,i have to start new fresh game?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bumping because this is getting an English translation by , set for release this Friday.

No idea if the English translation will eventually be released on DLSite like LiliPalace's was.

darkhentai

Reputation score
the english patch is online on kagura game site.....but require steam.....exist one english version without steam?

Ranos

Reputation score
the english patch is online on kagura game site.....but require steam.....exist one english version without steam?
They're selling it on Mangagamer ,JastUSA, and fakku, if you want to buy one without steam. Support the creators! it's a great game.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up, as of this writing if you purchase it on Fakku the "content doesn't exist yet"
It seems they haven't fully added the game to their site yet you can purchase it.
Slightly annoyed myself.

Cat99

Reputation score
You just dont want to let your friends see that you play a HRPG on Steam :p

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay description. PM a moderator with an updated OP to preserve it.

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
there is a complete text of gameplay description

can u tell me what can i add to that so the thread wont die.

Description of Gameplay:
This is a semi-stealth RPG made with RPGMaker. You, as Botan, can stealth kill normal enemies or face them head-in in combat, with your damage decided by a dice roll, and enemy attacks are sometimes resolved as a QTE. Other enemies can immediately overpower you and will start an escape minigame, where you can take actions to increase your percent chance to escape while also raising your own miasma-induced lust and the enemy’s arousal. If you pass you kill the guy and move on. If you fail, well, this game has a lot of GOR.

Eden7

Reputation score
I just purchased this game because of the popular reviews from DLSite but when I unzip the file I only see that audio is available and there's no executable. Is this normal or should I try to get a refund?

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the size listed on dlsite is 203MB, does that match what you got from there?